Chapter 8: Suspicious Jiyeon

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day before yesterday, you went to shopping with Jiyeon and Yuri. You had fun that day whereas Luhan had to pretend to like all this stuff and he also made notes in his mind about you.

He noted that you didn’t like blue dresses because it made you look like baby. He also noted that you didn’t have any particular favourite color. You liked all colors depending on the object to be afforded. In short, many things.

He got to know many things that day about you. Even though he went to shopping with girls which is a nightmare to him, he was still glad that he knows you more now. With that, he learned what feeling he had.

He fell in love with you.

Risky and crazy for him because he tried avoiding as much he can but he knew that running away won’t help. Not when you were his roommate, and desk mate. For you, he became a stalker. He knows picks up every single details of you. What you like, when you eat, how much you sleep, how much you hate it when Sehun and Tao annoys you.

He turned around in his chair to see you scrunching your face.

“Need help?” he asked.

You raised your hand to stop him and then after 2 seconds, you groaned. Luhan looked at you questioning.

“I hate this!” you screamed in frustration.

“Need help?”

“You made me forget! Do you know how hard it was to come to this!” you whined.

He looked at you with a disapproving shake of head.

“Let’s see how much you did.” She said and came to you to check, only to find 1 step written of first question.

“Can you like tell me in which subjects are you good?”

“Nothing. Studies is not my thing.” You said innocently like you were stating a general knowledge fact that kids also know.

“Then what is your thing?”

“Doing world tours. I know many things of different culture but never got to experience it.” You said the last part sadly. 

Is she from a poor house?..No, she can’t be considering the fact she has 2 Gucci, 1 Channel and 2 Louis Vuitton and a limited edition of Tae’s Bag. It’s impossible.

“Why?”

You let out a dry chuckle. “Parents didn’t allow.”

Jiyeon nodded.

“Tomorrow’s weekend. Want to go outside?”

Your face lit up. “Really? You’re going to take me?”

Luhan choke back the chuckle and nodded which made you smile.

“But first comes studies.” She showed her index finger to you and then to the open book.

Soon, your face darkened. “I hate this thing. Either you help or I’ll sleep.”

“Who do you think will get the punishment? Me or you?” She leaned down.

“Where are we going?” You tried to change the topic but of course, you couldn’t.

“Secret. First, studies then trip.” She wriggled her finger to your face.

“You’re so stubborn. But it’s a trip. Hmm.…I’ll have to wear something like a dress, I guess or maybe just casual thing.” You mumbled.

“Will you do it or not?”

“There is always a tomorrow.” You grinned.

Luhan face palmed himself, knowing it won’t be any easier to get your work done by tonight because you were also a huge procrastinator.

-

“Wake up. Wake up.” You shouted as you shook Jiyeon.

“What?” He groaned and buried himself deeper into the comforter.

“You promised me we’ll go outside if I finish my homework!”

“5 minutes.”

“Okay.” You went to check yourself in the mirror and brought your hair front and looked at the time. Only 16 seconds passed.

“JIYEON!!” You scream her name in front of mirror.

You heard some words but couldn’t make it out. You stood near her bed and was about to remove the covers forcefully but you stopped midway to see her hair. It looked fake.

You gulp the lump on your throat and squint your eyes to see her forehead. It was like she was wearing fake hair and it was about to come off. You frowned and slowly made your way to the her bangs.

“What are you doing?”

You jerk back in surprise. You shrug. “What does it look like?”

“You were touching my hair.” She sat up.

“I wasn’t. I was about to check if you were breathing or not because you looked completely like a corpse who was , assaulted and murdered.”

She stared at you blankly. “What?”

You became nervous. So, you had to change the topic.

“Ew. Go and brush your teeth. It stinks so badly. I bet the landfill smells better than your mouth.” You pinched your nose to help the acting.

He just shook his head. Later, he smirked. And then went to the washroom.

“Did she just smirk at me?” You scratch your head and then the hair thought rushed to your mind, making you suspicious.

This was so skeptical to you. If you think about her, sometimes you always think why she’s so shady. She even locks her things well and makes sure that you don’t go near them and search for anything.

What is she hiding so much?

You were puzzled completely. You knew only few things about her whereas; she knew many things about you except for your past relation with EXO K and your real identity.

Could she be a spy?

No. She couldn’t and you knew that. Because if she was one, why would she already be popular in this school? It still takes time to be a visual topper, doesn’t it? Maybe not. But anyway, she couldn’t be any spy.

You knew where she keeps her key. You accidently saw it where she kept it. You came out of the washroom and saw her keeping it under the mattress which just adds to the unsavoury points.

“Have you seen yourself in the mirror?”

You spin around to see her ready. She wore jeans and a plain yellow- black t-shirt.

“Why?”

“Look at your pants.” She said while gazing somewhere else.

You look down and your eyes open to a great extent.

“Umm…I…I’ll go and..fix it. Just wait for me!” You say and zoom to the washroom.

“So inelegant when excited.”

He sniggered and you were inside with an embarrassed red face just because you wore your red tights wrong way with the inside being the outside.

-

“Where are we going?” You asked.

“Where do you want to go?”

“MUSEUM!” You squealed.

“Sure.” She said with a smile.

“Yaayy!” You jump excitedly.

Soon, after reaching the place by taxi, you both entered the museum.

“You look really excited! Why is that?” Luhan asked you curiously.

“I came here only once with my brother. It was 2 years ago?” You tapped your chin and then nodded.

“But why so happy?” She asked as you both walked side by side to look through the displays.

“I loovvvveee history. It’s something really interesting. I feel so great when I know the history. It’s like knowing them even though you never had actually. I always wondered how they’d be like to talk to.”

“Uh huh. Tell me more about it.”

You nodded. “Have you ever though what it would be like living during King Sejong’s time?”

“No. You did?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter