Chapter 17: Trust my gut

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don’t want to go!!”

“You have to!”

“I’m serious. This gut feeling is really strong.”

“Seriously? You can avoid all the problems.” Yuri whined and kicked the bed in frustration.

“I can’t. I trust my gut feeling a lot. It’s always right.” You say firmly and then snuggle closer to your pillow.

You had this feeling that many bad things will happen today. And early morning, the feeling is really intense. You seriously couldn’t think what could happen. Bad things keep coming to you. You’re like a magnet to all unlucky charms. You groan mentally at the thought. And if this bad feeling is really getting you, then something really bad will happen.   

“Get up!!”

“I can’t.”

“I’ll call the boys.”

“They’ll say no. They’re scared of me, remember.”

Yuri sighed and then thought of many possible ways to make you get ready to school. Contacting Luhan is still not ideal for this. Threatening her by pouring cold water over her head is also not really possible. You in fact liked cold water and that was also so strange to Yuri. Then, she thought of contacting Kyungsoo. It might work. After all, she really respected him and he was second to brother figure after Taecyeon. So, she dialed his number.

“Who are you calling?”

 “Do you need to know?”

“Whatever. Let me sleep.”

“Not so easily.” She smiled wickedly.

-

“I think you’ll be visiting the hospital soon. And I won’t really be happy to see you there.” Luhan says as he places his arm over the place you’ve been hitting your head.

“Luhan…” You whine and try to sleep there.

“You’re really sleepy.” He says and moves the hair out of his air, pushing it behind your hair.

“I want to sleep.” You mumble.

Luhan chuckled, “Let’s skip class today.”

“Really?” You jolt up and ask him.

“Yeah.”

“Let’s go fast before the teacher come.” You say and get up from the seat immediately.

“But only maths.”

You blink at him, “What?”

“We’re only skipping Maths class.” He shrugged.

“Okay.”

And you both rush outside the class and then stop when we reach the rooftop.

“You’ve been coming here a lot.” Luhan said as he sat down.

“Yeah. It’s like I own this roof. I wonder why no one comes here.” You sit down to his right.

“It’s because it’s banned for them. Only Exo can visit. And it seems like we got an intruder.”  He smiles at you.

You scoff,” I own it now.”

“No doubts.” He laughs.

You yawn, “I skipped class to sleep. Why did you skip?”

“To see you sleep.”

“What?”

“Don’t care about me. Just sleep.”

“You’re so creepy.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Anyways, I’ll sleep and since you’re just here…”

You lay your head on his lap and close your eyes. Luhan smiled.

“Don’t disturb me. I’ll wake up when I want to. And I’d love it if you play with my hair.”

“Okay.” He touched your scalp and played with your hair. You smiled at him and fell asleep.

Luhan came early to school than he should’ve. He looked at you and adored you. He wanted you. He needed you. He wanted you close to him. He wanted to see you smile always.  And he wanted all of them to happen because of him.

And it was all because of him. He was proud of himself, proud that he'd been the one to make her give the toothy smile. He wanted to make her laugh again and again in delight, to know that he was the cause of it.

He might have seen it coming if he paid attention. Except he was too busy spending time with you to even notice the change. You soon became his closest friend, without you knowing, someone whom he quickly missed whenever you would go. His moods would rise on your return back to dorm. Your laughter was a drug that kept him up all night. He craved for the private chats between him and you, where you would give a snarky reply but he loved it all and he found it fun.

And at the same time, he prayed for a miracle that you also had these same feelings for him.

-

You were sitting on the bleacher along with Yuri and Tao, waiting to be called out. You glared at the person whose presence screamed evil. It did to you. She was a . The worst part was that she was the leader of the cheerleading team.

She had long, curled blonde hair which was closed by a red rubber band to form a ponytail. She had a great S line which is a reason why there is a flock of boys gawking at her like she’s their prey. She had nice features too which added up to her advantage. She loved to swim in the fact that she was a popular kid. The sad thing is she knew how to flaunt her assets well which earned great sinful attention. During her rehearsals, guys gather up. You couldn’t believe that she could be a wh**e until you realized how short her miniskirt and how tight her upper sleeveless, red blouse was. 

 What I’ve heard from Tao is that she wants to date an exo member. When Tao mentioned that she liked Kris once and tried to seduce him, Yuri started hating her. Yuri thought my hate towards her was just absurd but now, look who was talking. But her taste changed, from Kris to someone which no one knows.

She smiled as she was raised up in the air by her team mates. Her smile was also pretty and it also made her look like a normal, innocent girl. But yeah right, my ‘’ radar never failed me. I knew her the moment I laid my eyes on her.

!

Everyone cheered after the rehearsal was over. Everyone means the boys.

“I hope I’m the one she’s crushing on..” Tao sighs dreamily, failing to notice Yuri’s and your stare at him.

“Hye Mi.”

“Lee Soo Jung.”

Her arms crossed over her chest and her face having a taunting expression. Her back was obviously faced to the boys. She wouldn’t let her real face get exposed, will she now? She was alone so she wouldn’t mind to talk back rudely.

“I think it’s your turn.” She pointed her thumb behind her back.

You raised your eyebrow, “My turn? I thought I have the whole team except you in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter