Chapter 3: Thinking about HOME

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You know I’ve noticed that you don’t talk much when you’re at classes. Why?” you asked curiously.

“Because I don’t want to.” She said without giving me a glance as she kept reading her book.

“Is it because you’re voice is different?” you tilted your head.

“If I do what will you do.” She peered at me boringly.

You shrugged, “Your voice is deep. It sounds just different.”

“You mean like a man?”

You smiled at her apologizingly.

She smiled.

Did she just smile? She looks so beautiful.

Her eyes sparkled with glee, and her smile was something as if she was happy with what you said.

“I’m sorry for saying that.” You put your head down.

“No I’m fine with it. In fact, it makes me happy.”

You frowned. “Why?”

She also shrugged. She sighed.

“I’ll go and brush my teeth. It’s time to sleep.”

She put her book on the nightstand and got down.

I just nodded as I focused on my phone, going through my Instagram. Suddenly, I had the need to go to the washroom.

I went and stood there when I got reminded that Jiyeon was inside. I started walking around the room. Not even completing 2 rounds of circle, I banged on the door.

“Jiyeon! Open the door!” I shouted as I panicked.

She opened the door and had toothbrush on her hand. From looks, she was about to brush her teeth.

I barged in and I went for the toilet. When I started opening my pants, her eyes went wide and she turned around so she can’t see.

Thankfully, I was wearing a big and loose t-shirt so even if she turned, she wouldn’t see anything. Relieved when my body relaxed, I exhaled air.

“Hye Rim, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” She screamed.

“Sorry. I couldn’t control myself. And we’re both girls so it’s fine.” I said as I zipped up my pants.

“WHAT?” She screamed And being frustrated, she went out of the washroom.

“What is wrong with her? Has she never went to public washroom?” You mumbled.

Yes, you were rich. But you went to public washroom before. You escaped and had to go through all this. You were also disgusted at first because you didn’t know there were such things and you also used to go to high class ones. Some were also only made for you but you were getting used to what was happening around you when you escaped.

You got out and then frowned at the angry Jiyeon.

“Why are you so angry?” You asked.

“Whatever.” She said and pulled sheets over her and afced away from you.

“Won’t you brush?” you asked.

After not getting any response, you got up to go to the washroom and brush your teeth.

“She gets angry without any reason. Stupid.” You said and started brushing your teeth.

-

“Are you still angry with me?” you asked as you put your book down.

“Why is your skirt so short?” she asked.

And you gaped.

“Your and my one is same size.” You stated as you pointed to her skirt and the yours.

“Cover properly.” She said, making you roll your eyes.

You looked around and caught some guys staring at your legs who were flustered that you caught them. You gave them a look.

“You said that because of them?” you asked and pointed to those guys with your thumb.

“Are you smart?” she asked with a blank face.

You shook your head at her stupid question and said ‘yeah’ in a duh tone.

“Then you wouldn’t ask it and wear some long socks.” She said.

You look at hers and realize that her socks reached above her knee and then you look at yours which only reached above your ankle. You crossed your arms and smiled smugly.

“I’m too y. They should know it.” You said and crossed your legs.

She rolled her eyes. And then smack!

You both winched in pain and looked at the teacher who held book in her hand. You both rubbed your head to ease the pain.

“Study.” She said and went to check on other students.

-

“It’s hot today. Like really hot. Don’t you think so?” you asked as you got out of the washroom, wearing a green short and white sleeveless tank top.

“It is.” She said as she checked her messages.

“Why are you wearing so many clothes then?” you asked.

She looked up to see you sitting on the edge of the bed, gazing at her. She scanned you from top to toe and she kept looking at your smooth legs. She started blushing.

You noticed her red cheeks and flustered eyes.

“Why are you blushing?” you asked breaking her attention from your beautiful legs.

“Why are you were so less clothes?” she asked and looked away.

“It’s hot. And then look at you. What are you wearing? Isn’t it hot to stay in that amount of clothes?”

“Cover yourself.” She commanded.

You raised your eyebrow at her. “Really? You’re my roommate and we’re friends, remember? It’s supposed to be fine. Why do you keep saying that?”

“What if I was a guy?” she asked out of nowhere.

“Then understandable because their hormones would start killing them.” You said and started laughing.

“Then think I’m a guy and do so.” She said.

“Tsk.” You said.

You jumped on your bed and laid on your stomach. You decided to check on your family. So you took your phone and searched for them, allowing your legs to move up and down while your front is supported by your elbows as you type and look.

You didn’t know how much that swinging your legs is affecting Jiyeon. In other words, Luhan. He was trying to control himself so much from jumping on you and just caressing them.

“Jiyeon, do you the business world?” you asked as you looked through the news.

“Pretty much. Why?” she asked.

“Do you know The Lu’s?” you asked.

“Yeah. Why?” Jiyeon was getting anxious if you get to know anything.

“Do you know they have a ‘son’ who is scoundrel?” you said as you rolled your eyes when you mentioned son.

“Excuse me?” she said as her anxiousness was getting replaced with anger.

“People say he’s responsible and blah blah. But in truth,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter