Chapter 16: Luhan's back

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And there he was. Luhan was leaning on his black Lamborghini with his arms crossed. He was wearing sunglasses. His dark blue coat hung onto him. His black T-shirt and black jeans made him look so cool. And the change in him was his hair. It was blonde AND IT REALLY LOOKED GOOD.

You can’t probably think of what to say at this very moment because this is so out of blue and the fact that you were panting makes it more embarrassing.

You take few steps forward, away from the mesmerized crowd.

“You’re here?” You ask unsure.

He removes his sunglasses and smirks at you. And at that gesture, your heartbeat started picking up speed. His arms opened for you to come and hug him.

“Am I crazy to do that?” You look away.

“You’re the luckiest girl I’ve ever seen.”

“I know. And you’re the unluckiest because you probably won’t be getting what you want.”

“I’ll get it by all means.”

“Yeah? We’ll see that.”

Before even he could accomplish the mission, he had the victory grin plastered on his face and you rolled your eyes at that.

“So, you are really here.”

Yuri walks to Kris, whom you didn’t notice, was standing few steps beside Luhan along with other exo boys. No wonder the girls were swooning hard but it’s kinda worth it. Hot guys gathered together at one spot. Who wouldn’t?

“Should we make a bet if Luhan can hug Hye Mi or not?” Chen pushed himself forward, his arms darped over Sehun’s and Baekhyun’s shoulder. He looked at them curiously as he waited for a reply.

Your eyes turn into slits at him, warning him.

“Not everything is about bet.” Kris rolled his eyes. You were glad that he was actually using his brain after Yuri shone on his life.

“Let’s go to class.” Kyungsoo said and you nodded and followed him, along with others.

“Did you miss me?” You jump because of the air near your ear that gave you goose bumps.

“Hell no.” You push him by pushing on his chest.

“You did.” He grinned.

You didn’t say anything, other than glaring at him.

“You’re so red right now. Aww, my Hye Mi is blushing?” Luhan pinched your cheek and the cheeks flashed a deeper shade.

“I’m not.” You stomp your foot.

“Let’s assume that.” Luhan shrugged and walked.

"I'm really not!" You huff but he ignores you.

You walk to his side and then walk past him by pushing him with your shoulder and entered the class room. You heard him chuckling but ignored it. You took your place and moved your bag from his place, hoping he’d sit beside you but he didn’t. He walked past you and your jaw dropped at that.

“You’re not sitting beside me?” You ask him as he sat beside Sehun. Yuri moved and sat beside Kris and of course, you scolded her for ditching her best friend and going to her boyfriend but then you let her sit.

“Do you want me to?” He raised his eyebrow and amusement was written all over his eyes.

“I mean this is your seat and you are supposed to sit here.” You point to the seat, right to you.

“Not really. But if you do want me to sit there, then I won’t hesitate.” He shrugged.

This guy!!

“FINE!” you huff and face forward with your arms crossed and pout. You place your bag back to its place.

Luhan came back today and he wasn’t wearing uniform. Not that you really cared because his dad owned the school but the problem is you did care about them ditching you. Sehun was sitting beside you but now moved to his original place because Luhan came.

Oh! The nerve of this guy!

You peeked over your shoulder and inspected a loner who can sit beside you. Kris and Yuri were lost in their own conversation, not caring if Baekhyun is stealing his homework notebook. Kai and Xuimin were busy among the ladies who looked like they were ready to get pregnant. Suho was going through his notebook, checking for any errors. Tao was beside Baekhyun and was about to start doing a victory dance after being able to pull out the notebook. Luhan and Sehun were talking about something that made Luhan’s eyes shine and smile.

Sehun took a glance at me before continuing and then s his chin towards my direction. Luhan then looked at me and his eyes held something which was giving you an eerie feeling. You felt something in your stomach and without shame; you continued to stare at him until he winked.

You immediately face forward and felt the heat warming up your cheeks. You kept blinking and wondered why your heart was beating like you ran 10 miles.

“Excuse me?”

And that broke your attention. You looked at your right to see the same nerd who informed you about Luhan’s grand arrival.

“Yeah?”

“Is this seat empty?” she pointed to Luhan’s ‘supposedly’ seat.

You sighed inwardly and nodded before removing the bag again after throwing there angrily. 

“Thank you, unnie.” She sat down soon.

"Why are you here though?"

"Umm, the teacher said to do so."

"Oh."

 A boy tripped and fell beside the nerd. The nerd looked taken back and started apologizing.

He flexed his jaw and stared at her in disgust, “Stupid people likeyou are the reason why the society is dumb. Don’t you know that someone might fall if you keep your bag this side? HUH?”

Why am I so unlucky?

“I..I’m sorry. I didn’t mean t-to.” She stuttered and stood in front of him like a child getting scolded.

“And tell your brother to earn money and get your face a surgery. You’re so ugly.” He grimaced at her and the class laughed. At this point, tears fell from her eyes. Her back was facing you but you knew she was crying because her body was trembling and her sniffs were audible.

Oh gosh!

“I’m sorry.” Yet, she apologized again which made your eyebrows rise up.

“Aww, look at this ugly crying. Why are you even here? Just let us live. Your existence is making everything so disgusting.”

And there you go. Showtime!

You stand up and sit on your table with your crossed legs, totally earning his attention. His eyes travelled your legs and you cringed. You whistle like a girl who is impressed.

“Hey nerd.” You call her. She turns around and your eyes soften when you see her.

“Sit on my place.” You say and she did that, despite her hesitation. You move yourself to sit on her table.

You already knew that someone was alert about your movements and was watching you intently, ready to pounce at the guy if he did something to you.

You make sure he notices you, checking him. Up to down. He tugged his tie to look better.

“You are?” You ask him.

He clears his throat, “Taeyong.”

You fake a smile, “I’d like it if you apologize to her.”

He looked surprised for few seconds before bursting into laughter.

“Oh honey, do you even know her?” He pointed at the nerd as if she was a garbage.

You look at the nerd and look back at Taeyong, “A human?”

He laughed and his hands came to rest on the table. He leaned on it and brought his hands closer to your and you were aware of that. He still didn’t touch it so, you still didn’t punch him.

“You’re so funny, I must say. I’ll say her identity. Well, her father is a divorcee and her brother is a drunken . She’s just someone came from rubbish.”

You made a face at him and tugged on your earlobe. “I didn’t ask you to explain. Just apologize and run away.”

His face was closer to your face than before. The distance between his right hand and your decreased and he touched it. “What if I don’t?”

You gave him a wicked smile before uncrossing your leg and kicking him on his chest to move him away. He fell back over some students and held his chest and stared at you with wide eyes. As soon as he fell, Luhan stood in front of you. You move away and get up from the table, standing beside him with a piercing glare at Taeyong.

“Hye Mi.” Luhan called you out but you only stood in front of him.

“Just apologizing would’ve been great but since you’re wanted to make it hard. You’ll be taken care by me.”

 Luhan held your elbow but you removed it. Taeyong eyed you before getting up and running to you with intention of punching you. But you kicked his stoma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter