Chapter 11: Revealation

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, Mrs. Lu.”

“Good morning to you too, Mrs. Tae.”

The two women sat down and smiled at each other.

“So, how is everything?” Mrs. Lu asked.

“Great. Things are getting better. But I feel like I’m becoming old.” Mrs. Tae held her cheek.

“Oh, Mrs. Tae. Stop that. You’re still really look like you’re in your 20s.” Mrs. Lu laughed.

“Same goes for you then, Mrs. Lu.”

“You called me for a surprise. What is it, Liang?” Eunmi asked.

Liang grinned and then leaned forward a little.

“I accept your daughter as my daughter-in-law.” She squealed.

Eunmi looked confused. “You didn’t even meet her. How did you come to this conclusion?”

“I actually did. Day before yesterday. I met her.”

 Liang was excited already while Eunmi’s smile faded a little.

“What do you mean?”

“I met her in a café. She didn’t know me. And she was really pretty. I must say that she took after your looks.” Luhan’s mother giggled.

Eunmi was shocked. How can the woman who is her daughter’s future mother-in-law meet her when she couldn’t? How did she manage to find her out? She started to grow worried. In what state was she in? Did she feed herself well? Did she manage to stay in a good place? Does she have enough money with her?

“What does she look like?”

“Are you saying me you forgot your daughter? You’re talking like you didn’t see her in centuries.”

Eunmi faked a laugh.

“I was just being sure that you met the right daughter, Liang.” 

She started fidgeting. She tapped her foot continuously without making noise in nervousness. She hoped that it wasn’t Tae Hee but she also hoped that it was her.

“She had long brown, straight hair with hazel eyes and looked around 163 cm. She wore small diamond earrings. Is that enough?”

Eunmi’s had to stop herself from getting up from her seat and asking her millions of question in a minute. She clenched the hem of her dress. She wanted to burst into tears but she still asked her smoothly.

“Which café?”

Her voice shook a little but it wasn’t really noticeable.

“Daisy café. You know the place we visited two weeks ago?”

She nodded.

“That place. Eunmi, she looked good. I really want her as my daughter-in–law.”

“That was the surprise?”

“Yes. I approve her.  But I still would love to see her in a dress during the family meeting.”

That's when Eunmi was reminded of her reason to meet Liang.

“Oh, I forgot about that. We have to postpone that.” Eunmi said that with a sincere sorry face.

“Why?”

“Tae Hee… she’s not ready for it..she wants some time.”

Which was true. She wasn’t ready. She was completely against it. She had to have more time to understand the whole engaged thing.

“It’s okay. I understand. She’s young and being forced to date someone.... is too unfair for her.”

“I really sorry, Liang.”

“Don’t be. She’s like my daughter. I’ll have to understand.”

Mrs. Lu knew Luhan’s situation also. He was in love with someone he shouldn’t be. The whole situation got complicating for her. She cares for her son but what can she do when the companies are going to merge? And the only thing that she can do for him was..

Get a loving wife for Luhan.

But does the girl, he has feeling for, have feelings for him?

-

“Yes, to the Daisy café. As soon as possible. I’ll be there after 10 minutes.” Taecyeon cut the line.

“Did Mrs.Lu really see her? Was she really Tae Hee?” Taeyeon questioned the elder with furrowed eyebrows.

He sighed and leaned back on his armchair.

“She did. She had her picture, remember?”

“I’m really worried about her, oppa. I miss her.” She looked into distant and said that.

“We’ll find her soon.”

There was hope. Actually, it was always there. Because it’s impossible for Tae Hee to escape like this. She has to go through complete 360 change which is impossible, of course.

“Mom managed to postpone the meeting. Its better she gets caught early. So that we don’t have to embarrass ourselves.”

Taecyeon looked at the 3 more folders he had to check. And inwardly groaned. He was tired so he turned the other side.

“But why did this happen to her? She’s the youngest one and she..had to be the one suffering from an arranged marriage.” Taeyeon got up from the couch, placed in the middle of the room, and walked towards her brother.

“I know.”

“Arranged marriage is something which is forever. Marriage is not some paper which you can use, tear or throw. They have to maintain the relationship and love each other eternally.”

“I know..”

Taecyeon stared at the wall in front of him and kept talking.

“Oppa, let’s find her fast. Let’s increase the amount of people to search for her.” Taeyeon was now standing in front of Taecyeon.

Taecyeon looked up and saw Taeyeon standing there in her white coat with her purse on her hand.

“I can’t.” He stated and got up from seat and walked to the wine table.

“But why?” She asked angrily and slammed the bag on the table.

“People will know that the youngest daughter of The Tae’s Company has ran away from her fixed wedding and people will get to know the real her.” Taecyeon poured himself a glass of wine.

“That’s what she hates. Keeping a double face.” Taeyeon slumped down on her brother’s seat.

“Taeyeon, we all know she hates our way of living. She wants to be free but because of media, she can’t. Don’t act stupid. You know better.” He said sternly.

“Can’t we do something about this marriage?”

“We can’t. It’s stupid of Tae Hee to actually run away when she can come in front of that guy and bully him so that he stops the marriage.” He laughed.

“She would but again, she’s not like that. She’s our sweet sister.” She smiled.

“I agree but we cannot make our own conclusions. He might be the perfect person for her.”

He took a sip of his wine.

“Perfect for Tae Hee? Hmm..that would be a miracle now because it’s nearly impossible.” She shrugged.

The man chuckled, “Oh, it would. But I hope she really gets someone who would love her dearly.”

“Like you and Soohyun unnie, huh?”

“Like you and Jiyong then.”

“Oh brother. There is only one Jiyong in this world.”

“Yeah, yeah.” The man teased the love bird.

-

You were walking on the roads of some empty streets.

It was daylight and you decided to go for a walk because there were not much comebacks or dramas to be watched. You were suffocating because of boredom. So, you decided for a short walk.

It has been 5 days after you gave the small task to Jackson. Things were a little …lonely, maybe? Jiyeon was going to leave the school and go to Australia for good. You thought a small celbration could be donr for her leave but she said no to the party. You were a little sad, you admit it because it would get really quiet. You really did like her company. But the other half of you didn’t care because you were always like this. 

Lonely.

Parents used to leave for office. So did the siblings. You were still a student who was left with 4 bodyguards. So, the house wasn’t really comforting at all. It was all quiet.

You were glad that you had someone to help you. Luck was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter