Chapter 15: Yuri's boyfriend

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun nudged Chanyeol. Chanyeol shook his head and nudged Kai who scowled and then nudged Tao. Tao glared and nudged Chen. Chen nudged Suho who sighed.

“Hye Mi?” Suho called you.

You looked up from your tray and looked at him.

You all were having lunch in the canteen as usual and the table was surprisingly really quiet. Usually, it was really loud to the point that some people hushed them or gave those ‘you’re so annoying’ looks. People refers to boys. Girls were the opposite. They were always curious. You didn’t care. Sometimes, you’d join in the fun. Fun to you but misery to boys.

“Do you miss Luhan?” he asked.

It’s been 4 days, Luhan has left. It’s been the same though except at times, you got lonely. You didn’t have anyone to annoy but the best thing was that he wasn’t there to annoy you. But you did miss his company. You didn’t ask them for Luhan’s number because you were trying to escape from him only. It’s better not to contact him. 

The day he left was still kind of a mystery to you.

Flashback

“I’m leaving.” Luhan said to you.

You, Yuri and the boys were all in the airport to say goodbye to him. The boys of your school all gave him gifts and different things since the school crush was leaving. He dumped all of this later when he changed back to Luhan after getting out of school. They were literally crying and you were laughing because of his face during that time.

Since it was an airport, you knew that chance of getting caught was high because you didn’t drop any hints if you were in Korea or outside. But after the café and mall incident, they know you were in Korea itself and if you hear about yourself in any sentence coming from a stranger or a cop’s mouth, then you’d flee from the country. So, police were also in search of you in the airport. Being a smarty (at least that’s what you think), you were red hoodie with a grey hat and ripped jeans to hide yourself.

“Go.” You say. He sighs at your response.

“I don’t want to.”

“And do I look like I care?”

“You do.” He literally looked into your eyes and said that so sincerely that you felt your knees weaken but Xuimin’s laughter stopped you from staring at him for too long.

“Anyways, which plane are you going to be in?”

“Why? You want to come with me?”

You roll your eyes. Once cocky, forever cocky. He checked his watch and then looked at you.

“It’s time. I gotta go.”

“Bye.” You wave your hand and he gives you a look.

“Do you hate me THAT much?”

“I never said that I hated you.” You shrugged.

“That means you like me.” He grins.

You give him a face, “I never said that I like you.”

“Ahh!! That means you love me.”

“I never said I lo-“

You were crushed onto his chest. He hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead before mumbling ‘I’ll miss you’ with your arms by your side. You thought that since it’s the last time, a hug won’t hurt. You hesitantly wrapped your arms around his torso. To make it this thing not so awkward, you decided to pat his back.

“It’s okay, kiddo. I will DEFINTELY forget you.” You said as you pat his back.

He pulled away and scoffed, “I can’t believe you. You’re just trying to mess up this.”

“Mess up what?”

“Our hug.”

You choked, “That was a hug?”

He nodded with his lips tugging at one side, “You liked it. I know that.”

“How can you just assume that?”

“You like skin ship between us. I still remember how you hugged me tight last night.”

He was teasing you. And you were just beginning to get annoyed.

“I don’t.” You said it firmly, despite being red.

“We’ll see that. Bye, bǎobèi.”

You look around you and realize that those all idiots ditched you.

End of flashback

What does bǎobèi mean? Another thing was before leaving the airport, you saw the television that displayed the flights and there was no flight to Australia. How did he even go? Was it a prank?  Thirdly, he didn’t even say which plane was going to be in. It was your fault for not asking him much question.

Here once again, you were questioning your IQ.

“Will the answer help you?” You ask as you notice the leader staring at you on the other table which was few tables away.

“Actually yes.” He answered.

You looked at him incredulously. “Really? How so?”

“There is a ship that already sailed and we want to know its progress.” Kai said.

“What ship?” You ask and others give each other knowing looks.

“It’s the LuMi ship.” Everyone in the table sang.

No way….

“You guys want me to date Luhan?” You look at them frowning.

They nod.

Things are getting crazier these days. Is it me or the world is becoming abnormal?

“I am not going to think about what you all are saying. BUT if I hear such ty thing again, you’ll be living your nightmare.” You say and chew onto the apple.

-

“Am I really your best friend?”

“I’m sorry. I just..you know..” She started fidgeting and looked at her fingers.

“Why didn’t you say me earlier?” You yelled at her.

“Sorry. I’ll make it up to you. It was so sudden. I didn’t realize that it was love.”

“What will you do to make it up to me?”

“What do you want?”

“Do my homework for 2 days.” You grin and then eat the cake before you.

“But why are you in re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter