Chapter 6: What is going on?

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you not going to wash all this?” Jiyeon pointed at the pile of the clothes in your clothes bucket.

“I will. Why?” you kept your focus on the phone and kept pressing the keyboard on your phone

“Are you seriously going to continue that? Stop it. You’ve been on your phone for the last 1 hr 30 mins.”

“Hmm.” You muttered and continued, ignoring her.

Jiyeon let out a frustrated sign and snatched the cellphone from your grasp.

“What?” You gaped at her. You stood up on your bed in anger.

“I was about to make high score in rolling sky. And YOU! YOU DESTROYED IT.” You shouted at her.

“Shut up! You’re not working at all. Look at this.” She swiped her finger over my bedframe and showed me the dust.

“So?” you asked with your hands demanding for the answer.

“So? SO? Clean this all!” She shouted back.

You held your ears because of that and frowned in dismay.

You were rich and spoiled, not completely though. You didn’t like to work at all. You didn’t know how to cook main dishes other than knowing how to make pastries and cakes. During those escapes, you would bring someone to clean up and wash. Of course, they wouldn’t do it for free. So, you had to pay them. Sometimes when money became scarce, you used to do your thing which was rare. You still remember the horrible incident you had when you tried doing things. Another mess. It’s like everything you do is a mess.

“Give me back my phone. I’ll pay you. Do my work properly and iron my clothes well. And also keep my clothes inside my closet nicely. Tell me how much do you want. 35, 50 or 70? 70 is highest though. And yeah, my bras and are quite precious and important. Be careful with those.” You said as you sat down and placed a leg over other and leaned your back on the bed frame.

Luhan scoffed. Luhan couldn’t believe what you were saying. Your attitude has a major problem and he knew that. He hates dealing with that attitude of yours. And he feels sorry for your family that they have to deal with you. And the way, you were throwing money to do your work by others, he concluded you were lazy. No, lazy was too less for that. You were a lot, lot, lot lazy. Also, the fact that you didn’t consider how your parents earned those money by blood and sweat annoyed him.

“You have that much money?” he asked.

“Don’t I look like I have?” you raised your eyebrow.

“I mean you are ready to spend 70 dollars for one day? Not even one day, for at least 9 hours.” Jiyeon asked.

“Yes. Y-E-S. You want less? No problem. That’s a benefit for both of us.” You said and grinned.

Oh god. Help her.

“What are you thinking?” You asked as you looked at her curiously.

“How pitiful are you. I was thinking that. NOW, GET YOUR OFF THE BED AND WORK!!” She screamed, making you jump and gulp.

“Okay, okay. Gosh. Give me the phone, .” You said and looked through your music player.

“hadeukaerihae WOH hadeukaerihae

Welcome to my world let’s do this

isyujejogira bulleo I’m so ill

eodilgado bunwigi Go higher

bihaenggi bakkeun neomu-“ the song played and you bobbed your head to the music and looked at her, smirking with your body standing in front of her.

She looked at you boringly and you grinned in satisfaction and started dancing in front of her screaming Hard Carry by got7.

“I’ll do work while listening to songs.” You laughed and danced.

Luhan looked at you in amusement and started chuckling when he saw you. He just knew you were crazy.

After a while

“Oh that . How can she do this to me?” you swiped your sweat from your head from the back of your hand and then threw the shirt at the bathroom floor abruptly.

“That .” You cursed under your breathe.

She left you to wash the clothes. You were listening to songs and working but she turned it off, saying you weren’t working and you were only shaking your . When you said you didn’t know how to wash clothes, she demonstrated how to do it. She’s not in dorm right now. She went to buy some fruits and cold drinks but she threatened you to finish all this before she comes or else no help in homework.

The thing is washing clothes weren’t simple. It’s an easy task to do. But with a washing machine.

A WASHING MACHINE, I SAY.

But it wasn’t there. So, you had to hand wash them.

HAND WASH THEM, I SAY. HAND WASH THEM!

What you thought hand wash was is different from the real hand wash. You used to just pour the great amount of detergent over the clothe and then throw the cloth in a bucket of water and just play pull and pull with the water for few times and then dry.

Who in the world knew it was like this? Okay, fine. I’m the only one. But still.

“That . I think I’m going to get blood pressure. Oh gosh. Someone help me from this prison.” You feigned the blood pressure and started being all dramatic.

“Are you done?” the voice echoed through the washroom, making you turn and glare at her grinning face.

“Can you like shut up?” you said though your gritted teeth.

“Unfortunately for you, no.” She grinned happily.

“You’re a misfortune to my life. Hope you know that.”

“Finish all your things. I’ll come back within a hour or so and do some more work. Do something of mine to get FREE tuition.”

Once she left, you groaned.

“What did I get myself into?” you asked.

-

You finished your clothes and you were thinking of doing something of hers. So, u decided with the clothes because you couldn’t think of the anything else.

You were rummaging through the clothes and then found something really weird.

A Male’s Underwear

“What the hell is this?” you asked yourself while holding one side of the piece with your two fingertips.

You gasp and throw the piece far away and cringe.

“I did not just touch a male’s underwear. No I didn’t.  I did NOT.” You kept repeating and gasped.

“She said she doesn’t have a boyfriend and having girls’ pictures, she loves her own gender. So..why is a male’s underwear here?”

You kept thinking and decided to not wash her clothes. You cleaned yourself and got out from washroom. You kept swiping the towel repeatedly on your hair as you take a seat on your bed with a frown contoured on your face.

“This is something big.” You mumbled.

You threw the towel to the bed, swiped your phone and dialled a number. After few rings, the person picked it up.

“Kim Yuri, emergency has bestowed.” You said seriously.

“What are you blabbering about?” She groaned sleepily on the phone. Guess she was sleeping.

“It’s power puff girls time.” You said seriously.

-

“A male’s underwear?” She choked in her drink and gasped like an elephant.

You nodded eagerly. “I’m sure it’s males.”

“Maybe she had did it with a guy in your room.”

“She doesn’t have a boyfriend. How can that come?”

“MAYBE she uses males one or maybe she’s a..” She leaned over the table, “a e.”

“HELL NO! Are you implying on the fact that I live with a ?”

She shrugged. “Maybe is highlighted here.”

“I’ll say you only then.” You sighed and tapped the fingers on the table. She nodded.

“She...she likes girls.”

Your revelation to her was a bomb. It blasted and she’s blank. After 1 minute of calling her name, she snapped out and started laughing while hitting the table. You look at her in a scowling manner.

“OKAY,okay. I’ll stop.” She said but then started laughing aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter