Chapter 1: Escaped

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hello everyone. I’m Hye mi. Let’s be great friends and take care of each other.” You said joyfully.

Oh how happy you were to leave that hell. Of course, new start.

“Hye Mi. Go and sit down beside..,” She looked around for a suitable place for me to sit, “Ah, beside Jung Jiyeon. Jiyeon, raise your hand.” The teacher said.

You looked at the class and saw an arm raised. You followed there, sat down excitedly, and looked at your deskmate. You were shocked to see a pretty girl as your deskmate.

Oh god. A great way to kill the joy.

A pretty boy or girl means being famous. And if they are famous, they get chocolates and gifts which is filled on their table. Their table means also letting your table filled with them. The worst is when the opposite gender comes and flirts. 

You sigh and smile at her. You held your hand towards her.

“I’m Hye Mi. Nice to meet you.” You said kindly.

She looked at your hand and then your face then back to your hand. Then, she looked away, not bothered by your extended hand.

You grimace for a second and then look to what the teacher started saying.

Of course, what did you expect, Tae Hee? She must be some queenka or school’s crush. She won’t shake hands with me. This human.

You started focusing on studies. You escaped and this one you’ll be sure they won’t find you for at least 2 years.

Flashback

“Ms.Tae, here is what you wanted.” David, your butler, gave you an envelope.

You grinned, took the envelope and thanked him. You told him to leave the room politely.

Once he was gone, you opened the envelope and smirked at the papers.

The papers were a new fake identification you made for yourself to run away.

The name was Hye Mi.

You had to give your own picture in an envelope secretly so that David didn’t know about it. If he knew what you were up to, he’d directly inform to your parents and you’d end up with a failure escape.

It’s not like David didn’t ask what was in it. He did. But you answered it with an important mail from a classmate about her plans of purposing to her crush. He still wanted to check it. So you glared at him for it and he stopped asking.

It’s not like you’re rude to your butler. He’s been working for 7 years now for you and he’s like in his fifties now. You were just being cautious so that he does not know.

You were waiting for midnight.

Midnight may be a easy way for anyone to escape but for you, not so. You had 4 guards always around you. Wherever you go, they were always there.

Your balcony had two guards below it. Your parents made sure you can never escape from your own house.

The best way was through your classmate’s party. You packed your bag with a huge sum of money.

As for your luggage like dresses and all, you have it hidden. You gave it to a shop owner. She was old and asked you for the reason. You lied to her that you’ll be selling this later for charity and that you can’t keep it in your house because you’re poor and that your parents torture you.

Half of it were true because your parents DID torture you. You had to attend stupid parties, make forceful friends, have flirtious guys around you which was driving you insane with boredom. But when you’re parents mentioned about you becoming the vice president. You ran away. But your parents found you. They took their words back when you were acting crazy and real stubborn.

This time, you’re escaping when you heard you were going to get married that also arranged with some guy. The moment you heard it, you made this escape plan. Even though, they mentioned you were just going to date for now because you’re young. That doesn’t even make sense. You were gonna date a guy you don’t know and were gonna marry after you finish studies. That’s like walking to a death cage yourself.

You checked yourself in the mirror and smiled. You were wearing dark blue tube, long dress with your hair straighten. The dress covered your entire body. You took your handbag and walked downstairs elegantly.

How you hated like that instead of just running down stairs. You were taught manners by your elder sister, Taeyeon.

She’s engaged and was in a romantic relationship with her fiancee. Your dad allowed the relationship because the son, Kim Jiyoung, was also from a rich family.

You met your guards and was walking to the main door when a voice stopped you.

“Where are you going?”

It was Taecyeon oppa.

You smiled and ran to him for a hug which he happily took.

Even if you hated your parents, your siblings were the best. They loved you a lot. So did you. They cared for you. They even didn’t like the idea of you dating a stranger but they can’t go against their dad.

“I’m going to attend my friend’s party.” You said after taking a step back.

He raised his eyebrow. “Friends?”

“Okay, okay. It’s a classmate.”

“My little sister looks really pretty today. Don’t drink wine that guys hand you and don’t fall for the guys’ traps. Okay?”

“Of course.” You flipped your hair back and continued, “ I’m not easy, you know.”

He smiled. “I know, tiny. Bye. Now, don’t be late. An elegant lady shouldn’t ever be late to parties.”

I sighed. “I know. Bye then.”

You kissed his cheek and went out.

“Tiny, where are you going?” You looked left to see your sister.

“Classmate’s party.” You smiled.

She walked to you and kissed your forehead.

“Don’t come back late. We’ll start worrying.” She said sweetly.

You felt guilty now. You loved them both but you had to escape. They were like your parents. You smiled at her and then frowned when you saw her pale face.

“Unnie, are you okay?”

“Just a lot of work. It’s not easy to be a president.” She laughed.

“You should go and rest.”

“Yeah, I will. Bye then.”

“Bye.” You kissed her cheek and waved.

You entered the limo and looked at your house for one last time.

“Let’s go.” You said and the car drive the way.

-

When you reached there, you partied and guards were following you everywhere. Their poker face and huge body made people frown at what are they doing here. You were embarassed. Again.

You called the hostage, Raina.

“I need your help.” You said to her ear.

She nodded.

“Take me to your room enthusiastically saying you have something important to show. But do it after 15 minutes. Please.” You said again to her hear.

She nodded and smiled and left me.

It’s been 30 minutes. Still she didn’t come. You got mad and searched for her. You saw her making out with her boyfriend.

“Wow and to think that I trusted you.” You said and the couple looked at you.

Raina’s eyes widen in realisation and she kept saying sorry. You said it’s fine but took her room’s key. You explained to her about your plan. You would hold hands with her boyfriend and will go to her room and then close the door, pretending to make love. The bodyguards will stay outside and you’ll runaway. She agreed. She was hesitant at first but obliged because you helped her before. You helped her in her tuition fees. Her boyfriend didn't like the ideaof it but then since she pleaded, he agreed.

You we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter