Chapter 12: Caught

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Luhan.

The name kept coming across your mind and it was the reason your face was turned into a frowning face ever since last night. You keep questioning things that you came across last night. How could this be? It was impossibly unbelievable to believe but it turned out that that impossibly unbelievable thing could be possibly believable.   

After making your brain cells go into complete shambles last night, you had to keep all the files and pictures in the way which was probably more secure than Jiyeon’s locker.

I mean Luhan. Or Jiyeon. Should I call her Jiyeon or Luhan? UGH!! WHATEVER!

Your cerebrum and the prefrontal cortex had enough pressure. Stress was nibbling on the brain cells. Or was it? You had confirmed that your brain cells were still alive because you were actually breathing even after holding your breathe for such a long time. The envelope had bomb in it and you didn’t know.

Jackson to pay for this.

Actually, the thing that she was a boy and not a girl was not the only reason you were shook so much. Reasons were that he’s the one you loathed without even knowing his name or his personality, who you were supposedly to get married had to be your roommate who who-knows why he changed his gender.

Do I make sense? Of course, I don’t.

Your abhorrence for him only grew. You didn’t even bother to look at his or her face when you woke up even though he was the one to wake you up. Your mind was like a pile of papers which were not organized at all. It needs time to arrange everything.

Information that Taecyeon oppa and Taeyeon unnie found about your fake identity did no good to you. It only kept getting worse. You could assume know that they are soon going to find you. Will you last a month? A week? Forget about year. It was soon but you didn’t know when.

You managed to make list of what you think about. Yes, you weren’t the smarty pants here but you could try. And hey, that was definitely not an insult. Whoever thinks calling someone ‘smarty pants’ is an insult, you recommend to go for some counseling or maybe be better- a hospital.

So, yep. You thought about it. Things you got to do.

Find out if Jiyeon is a boy or a girl.

You can’t be really sure about Jiyeon being a boy because she was in this school for 2 years? Well, is that long? But still, how can she become the school’s first love? Yes, the school’s first love was confirmed to be Jiyeon and not Suzy. Suzy was nation’s first love.

Okay. Back to the topic, the question is how can she last long being a girl in a school which was known to be a prestigious school and not only that, how did she manage to pull strings of boy’s heart when all she does is ignore them?

I’m being stupid right now.

It wasn’t that..it’s just since you were a queenka before.  It’s hard to believe how you couldn’t steal the title but who cares? Actually, you do – a tiny bit. But you still did confessions and you being Tae Hee the ‘’, you used to downright reject them.

Was he a spy sent from my family?

          You might think you’ve gone crazy. And yes, you did. You didn’t even know what you were talking about.                                          So, about Luhan that is if she’s really Luhan, then she could be a spy. Speaking frankly, he could be a deadly one. But you were deadlier, he should’ve known. It could be because how long has it been I’ve escaped 1 month or 3 months? You didn’t know that also. You were THAT happy. You were flying across the moon. It was like that.

There are chances of him being a spy because you were sure that this escape would guarantee a year. But your search was lasting longer than expected though it did last longer than the previous ones. But what if they are pretending to search for you though they knew where you were?

It could be. Another possible high chance. If Luhan can pretend being a girl and do things here without getting caught, then why can he not act to not know me at all?

How did Taecyeon oppa find out that you used to go to that café?

In one word, suspicious. A very mysterious move.

There was no doubt that you as Tae Hee didn’t go there but how did they know you went there? Oppa won’t go around to each shop and ask them personally if you had seen her. Of course, they recruited some police officers for that. But why did he know that you stepped t that shop?

If you were to think about the scary ‘meeting’ you had with Taeyeon unnie, then it wouldn’t make sense. Because when you ran out of the mall, you entered the cab and checked that they didn’t notice you. And you were 100000% sure that they didn’t notice you. Because from that cab, you went to that café only and drank a whole jug of water.

The police can’t also find your trace of footsteps because everything you did was set as Hye Mi and now, you regret setting every plan with one name.

You grit your teeth at this.

If Jiyeon was really Luhan, why is he disguised as a girl?

Now, this is something.

Luhan..why was he being a girl for?

Actually, you think if you manage to find your answer for your POINT-TO-THINK question 1, then this problem can be solved easily. Because that’s when you’ll directly face him and start a police and thief interrogation.

You let out a sigh and put your head down, facing the window on your left.

To your left was Luhan or Jiyeon’s seat but you exchanged with her because you loved to see the white clouds but you still did hate it when the sun was too bright. You thought she wouldn’t agree but you were shocked when she agreed easily. You did ask why she agreed to exchange so easily when boys can more easily get to her for their confessions but she answered/complained that it was too bright there. You didn’t have any second thoughts on that because you wanted that seat but it was a tiny-bitsy weird.

Am I going to get caught?

You sneered at yourself at this thought. The answer was known to the world.

I don’t want to marry. I want to fall in love first like Oppa and Unnie.

Your eyes were stinging, ready to throw tears out. But you blinked back those when you felt skin smacking your shirt. You turn around and instantly, your eyes held disgust and hatred. You understood when you saw him furrow his eye brows as he looked into your eyes.

“What happened?”

The murmur of his deep voice was only heard by you. You wanted answers and you didn’t want other to know about how you were. When did they care? No one did. You was alone home when they were outside country for business.  Your own family who loved me but left me alone in home with 4 bodyguards always around me. So, why would Luhan care?

The eyes burned in disgust. You yank your arm away which was being soothed by him and glowered at him. Shocked was written all over his face but that was soon replaced by frown.

“Hye-“

His words were cut abruptly when teacher slammed the wooden ruler on the table loudly.

“Hye Mi and Jiyeon. I’d like it if you both concentrate.”

You lower your head down and look at the printed, colorless book of numbers. Was Karma biting me? Beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter