Chapter 4: She's a...

Roommate, Stalker And Husband Is All You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You walk to her and she looks at you with daggers.

“What are you doing here?” She asks you with crossed arms, giving off her aura.

You gave her a small smile. “Isn’t it a coincidence that both of us are in the same school again?”

She nods and dangerously stares at you.

“Hye Mi, you know her?” the teacher asked.

“Who wouldn’t know her? She’s that famous. And she was a queenka in her previous school.” you said.

“Oh.”

The teacher was probably appalled by your rudeness. But you were like this from before.

She raised her eyebrow at you. “Hye Mi, huh? I see. You don’t change, do you? Are you a queenka here too?

“Don’t destroy what I did. You stay busy with your thing. I totally hate you ever since you did that.” You said.

“You both. Out of my class now!!” the teacher yelled at you both and you both glare at the teacher before leaving the classroom like a queen.

“What is this, Tae Hee? Stop doing like this.” She said.

“Yuri, you handed me to them. Do you know what you did?” You asked with anger stringing out.

“I’m sorry but your parents were searching for you. They were really worried.”

“It was hard for me just to escape from there. And because of that, I was kept in my room for one whole week.” You explained in fury.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t want things to turn out like that. It just happened that way.”

“You were my best friend, Yuri and you backstabbed me.”

“Okay, I’m sorry. Can we be friends again?” She asked and extended her hand.

“For what? To get caught again? No way. This escape should last a year at least.” You said with a scoff.

“Please...” she started doing aegyo.

“That doesn’t work, you know better.” You said with crossed arms.

“Just tried. I thought it would.” She pouted.

“Tsk. Still so childish.” You rolled your eyes with a smile.

“Oh, you smiled. Guess I’m forgiven.” She said with a smirk.

“It didn’t. I just smiled at your failure. You’re not forgiven, miss. You’ll suffer a whole month of ignorance from me.” You said with a smirk.

“You’re still a .” She shook her head.

“I know.” You shrugged.

“Did you make any friends even?” she asked.

“Yeah. It was easy to. I mean I’m hot. There was a reason why I was a queenka before.” You said the last sentence in a duh tone.

“Oh my god. You’re still the same.” She said in an annoyed voice.

“Yuri,” you put your hand on her shoulder, “I give you a week. A week of mercy. Try to convince me to be your best friend.”

You patted her shoulder. She scowled at you and then in a second, she put in a headlock.

“Say it again. A week of mercy, huh?” she asked as she tightened it.

“Okay, okay. I give up.” You said as you patted her arm.

“Not unless we’re best friends agian. You can never get a friend like me. I mean look at me, you’ll never get someone better than me.” She said the last part in shock and disbelief.

“I did. Someone who is better and doean’t use her fighting skills on me.” You said,making her toghten the hold.

“I dare you to say again.” She said which made you laugh.

“Okay, girl. You’re the one.” You said.

“Good.” And then she released you.

“One in the top category.” You showed your tongue ro her and ran away.

“Ya!!” She yelled and ran after you.

-

“Do you know what this is?”

“How do I know what this is?” you asked.

“This is horrible.”

“What is?”

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know what?” you asked.

“What is trapped there?” she said.

“Do you know what you did?” she looked at me and switched off the torch.

“No. Any problem?” you said.

“Yes. A big one.” She looked at you seriously.

“What is the big one?” you asked, getting bored.

“Problem.” She said.

“YA! Say what the big problem is?” you were completely annoyed by her stupid replies.

“You causing problems.” She said in an obvious tone.

“Yeah, fine. What kind of problem?”

“You destroying things.”

You grunted, “What did I destroy?”

“The sink.”

“And how did I destroy?”

She deadpanned, “You know it. How do I know how you blocked the sink?”

“You’re amazing. I don’t know how you always know to how to annoy each of my brain cell.” You said on wonder with sarcasm caramel-led on top of the words.

“Thank you. I know I’m amazing.” She said.

“Wahh! Look at the sink again. Try to know what happened to it.” You ordered in frustration.

“Oy hello. You’re talking like they are some ill patient and I’m the doctor here.”

“Well, aren’t you? You can fix it. That means a little change. You’re the mechanic and that’s the thing to fix.” You said.

“I hate you so much.” She said.

“No wonder we’re friends.” You said

This caused a little smile to form on her face.

“So...I’m curious. Who is Kim Yuri?” she asked as she sat down on her bed.

“Why? Jealous?” you asked and wriggled your eyebrows.

She scoffed. “Why would I be jealous of her?”

“She’s p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter