Trailer 004: Wind Goddess Ninja

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
trailer 004: wind goddess ninja
i'm only doing this because I was tricked.
 
Sunmi marched into the hospital in her school uniform with a hospital vistor's badage on her chest. She was holding a few peices of paper in her hands. She marched down the halls as she entered her bestfriend's room. "You awake, you punk!" Sunmi snapped as she pulled up a chair. She sat down as the boy in the bed stirred as he rolled over and opened his eyes.

"noona?" he coughed as he blinked at the person sitting in the chair. "oh hey. sorry, i thought you were seolkyu." He sighed

"you tricked me! you said that I would never be picked but look buttface!" Sunmi shoved the papers in his face. 

Jaehwan forced himself up as he took the papers. "Cool! You're on the same team as my sister! You remeber her, right?" He asked as she nodded.

"But I thought I applied for part time office work." Sunmi glared at him

Jaehwan laughed a bit. "Sorry, I might have given you the wrong application. Look, it will be fun. I promise. You'll  love it." Jaehwan smile at her "Plus, you are getting paid way more than some lame office worker." He added

"I know that on the money wise, but I wanted to do this with you that is why we signed up." Sunmi sighed as she leaned on her elbow.

Jaehwan sighed. "I know, but as you can see I am not getting better. Please don't tell Seolkyu. She'll back out. I told the doctors not to talk to her anymore unless I say so." Jaehwan looked at her.

"You're not letting the people trying to get you better to talk to the person that cares for you the most? When was the last time that your mom or anyone esle came to take care of you. She even changed her major to take care of you!" Sunmi flicked his forehead.

"Please, don't tell her. I know that she has done all of this for me, but I made her do this so that she can finally have fun for once. She always smiles so much when we play video games together, so I thought she would smile a lot by doing this. Plus it will finally get her to stop working on school and me twenty four seven. I am pretty sure she is only getting enough sleep to function and not properly." Jaehwan looked at Sunmi

"Oh fine, but you better tell those doctors to do their damn best job because you can not die. I won't let you. Besides you are still the smartest kid in our grade even if you aren't in the classroom." Sunmi nodded as he gave her a smile.

"You haven't surpassed me yet? Well that isn't surprising, I study more than you considering I am stuck here. We can't sneak out today or any other day. I am permantly stuck to an iv now." Jaehwan sighed

Sunmi looked at her watched as she sighed. "I got to go. I have my tour with the new employer." She stood up as she patted his head "Don't give up. Seriously. I'll kill you myself if you leave me without a bestfriend and your sister with out a little brother. Siblings are everything." Sunmi nodded as she waved as she left.

•••

Sunmi walked into Nindo headquarters as she walked up to the front desk. "Hi, I am here for my tour." She said a she handed over her papers. "Sorry I didn't have time to change out of my uniform. I was visiting my friend at the hospital." She added

"You're Sunmi, right? I'll take it from here." The director said to the front desk as he motioned for her to follow. "I already have your extra paperwork that you need to sign and I'll show you where the project will be held." He looked back at her as he watched her following him. He brought her into the same room that he had taken Seolkyu to. "Sit anywhere you would like and fill that out then I'll show you the project room." He told her as she nodded.

Sunmi sat down just working on the packet of information as she looked around. When she was finished, she hadned the packet back to the director who brought her to the project room. She was told to pick her bed as she notice a large binder already on one bed and a name on a pink sticker, 'Seolkyu'. "I'll be here." Sunmi patted the bed next to Seolkyu's.

"You'll need to be here next week by three that is when your frist session will begin." The director told Sunmi. "Here is your badage to get in next time. I'll be looking forward to working with you." The director told her as she nodded

"I'll be here at three next week. I am looking forward to working here too." Sunmi said as she was guided back to the front of the company just holding her badge as she left. She stuffed it in her backpack as she left to head on home. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
author's note - hi guys, here is the frist introduction chapter. Congrats to Sunmi and Maddy for being chosen. I really like Sunmi for the wind goddess. I hope you guys like this little introduction for Sunmi.