Day Three: Learning a New Life Pt 2

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
day 002: Learning a new life pt 2
I feel like a new born baby without parents to teach it.
 
Sunmi looked at Naruto as he had leaned back forward in his chair as he had looked at them. She nodded as to tel him to go on. "Yes? What task would that be?" She asked as she looked at the older one. She gulped as she stood there with. 

"I would like you to assist Renyue as he you two will become senseis for a short time. We are on a shortage of sensei this graduation round. I believe that if you two help each other teach a team then it would be benefical. Yunkyu has already said that he would teach a team on his own, but I think that it would make more sense for the two of the you to be a team." Naruto said as he looked at Amelia and Huisu. "Amelia, you can take over Seolkyu's shifts at the hospital. Huisu, you will start training with Hyuna and Yuichi to develop your skills like always." Naruto told them as he smiled to himself like had done an amazing achievement. 

Renyue gave the hokage a look as he was an anbu who was being told that he was going to be a sensei. He nodded as he turned to Sunmi. "It will be a pleasure working with you." Renyue nodded as he noticed the other who he assumed was Yunkyu staring at him. 

"Do you have the teams picked out that we'll be teaching?" Yunkyu asked as Naruto nodded. 

"Renyue and Sunmi will be teaching a older team whos sensei is got assigned a mission and Yunkyu, I think you'll do well with a team straight out of the academy." Naruto answered as he looked at them. "You all are dissmissed." Naruto said as he watched them leave as Tenten stayed behind. 

•••

Huisu looked at Amelia as he crossed his arms. He still had a sour look on his face after he had learned Renyue would be working with Sunmi. He turned to Amelia as she was stretching her arms. "I am going on ahead. Don't work too hard." He told her as Amelia looked at him. 

"Why don't you like Renyue so much?" Amelia blurted as the other blinked at her

"You're going to be late." Huisu nodded to her

"Oppa." Amelia told him as Huisu waved her to go on. Amelia sighed as she marched off just crossing her arms. 

Huisu breathed out as he stopped breathing for a few moments. He never had been called oppa like that. In his profession, he was mostly called teacher or by his pen name that he used, 'SuHo' so it was nice to be called that. He passed Yunkyu and Sunmi walking with Renyue. 

"Is there something wrong, hyung?" Yunkyu looked at the other. 

"I was called oppa for the first time today with out having to sign a comic book." Huisu kept walking as he smiled to himself. 

Yunkyu laughed as he shook his head. "He must be talking about Amelia." He said as Sunmi nodded. Yunkyu stopped close to the academy as he waved to them. "Well my team is in here. Have fun with yours." Yunkyu said as he walked off. He walked into the academy as he walked into a class room where three young ninja were waiting. "Hello there, I am your new sensei Yunkyu." He looked at them as they looked up at him. 

"You aren't going to be our permanent sensei, right?" One of the boys asked 

"No, just till one become available." Yunkyu nodded to them. "So lets to the training feilds. We can introduce ourselves there." He spoke as he watched them get up and he walked out with them. 

•••

Seolkyu woke up the next morning with a very sore shoulder and the gauze and bandages on her arm had been redone. She got up as she walked out of her room just seeing Woozin sitting a chair just eatting what it look like to be a pork bun. "Did you redress my wound?" She asked as he nodded holding up a pork bun to her. 

"Kiba was at a meeting with the hokage of this village so he asked me to." Woozin said as Seolkyu just sat down while munching on the pork bun. 

It was kind of disapointing to Seolkyu that he only did it because he was asked. She just finished her pork bun as she looked at him. "I am going to head to the local hospital and have a medical ninja examine my shoulder if Kiba askes where I went." Seolkyu stopped him from shoving half a pork bun down his throat. "I can go alone." Seolkyu walked off as he was pouting with his cheeks full.

Woozin just sat there looking at the extra pork bun that he had bought her just bitting into just sighing to himself. He watched her walk alway as he used the back of his sleeve to wipe his mouth. Woozin looked at Kiba as he had walked up about ten minutes later. "Seolkyu is at the hospital having her shoulder looked at." Woozin nodded 

"I know. I stopped by to see if she went." Kiba told him. "When she gets done, there is a small hot spring town up the way. Kou could be hiding there.We need to check there." Kiba nodded 

Woozin nodded as he heard the word hot spring. "Will we have to time soak in the hot springs?" He asked as Kiba smacked his shoulder. 

"Hey just cause we have a girl on our team doesn't mean we can just soak in the hot springs." Kiba snapped "But yes, if we are lucky the old lady that runs the inn will let us." Kiba looked at him

"That isn't why I was asking! I have always want to soak in a hot spring like in the animes." Woozin rubbed his shoulder as he looked at Kiba's expression. "Yah! Now you're one thinking werid stuff!" Woozin snapped 

"What kind of werid stuff?" Seolkyu walked up with her arm in a sling. 

"Ah, Seol-ky-u." Kiba blurted as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Woozin was asking about soaking in the hot spring. We have check out a hot spring town that Kou might be in." Kiba nodded 

"Him too!" Woozin snapped 

"You know that hot springs are gender separated. Besides I don't like hot springs so I don't know why you two are getting excited." Seolkyu blinked at them as Woozin looked at his feet just sighing. "What were you expect to catch a glipse of something?" Seolkyu asked him as Kiba had started walking back to the inn to get his things. 
 
"Seolkyu, I'll carry your backpack as well." Kiba called to her 

"Be right there." Seolkyu said as she shook her head at Woozin. 

"I was not! I was only trying to full fill one of the items on my anime bucket list." Woozin grumbled as he followed after her. "And I'll have you know, I dont' think of you in that manner unlike some people." He added 

"So I am not attractive enough for you to want to catch a sneak peek at? Well then you're nothing special either." Seolkyu walked off as she entered her inn room just gathering up her stuff and handing her bag to Kiba. 

Woozin sighed as he got his bag. He glared at Kiba as he was the one that even brought up the subject infront of Seolkyu. Now she was pissed at him for that too. He didn't know why he always put his foot in his mouth around her or make a complete fool out of himself. Or even why, he wanted to rip her bag off Kiba's shoulder and hold it for her. He walked on the other side of Kiba as he crossed his arms. He just walked along with the other two as they were heading to the hot spring town. 

•••

Renyue walked up to a group of older ninjas as he walked up to them. "Hello young ninjas, we are here to be your senseis." He looked at them as turned torwards them. He sighed as they turned back to the training that they were doing earlier. Renyue turned to Sunmi as he looked at her. "I could train you. These kids are doing fine on their own." Renyue said as he pressed his glasses up on his nose further. 

"We are suppose to be helping those kids." Sunmi said as she looked at him 

"Yeah but you need a lot more help than them." Renyue said as he pulled out his hook swords. "Come on, you can't teach anyone unless you are capable yourself." He said as he turned to three ninjas now watching him and Sunmi. 

"Yeah, show us your moves sensei!" One of the genin called as they looked at Sunmi. "Or maybe we can fight against you, Renyue-san. You are the anbu here." The genin said as he looked at the two. 

Renyue stretched out his hook sword as Sunmi. "Come at me, little fan dancer." Renyue told her as he jumpped back just making two water dragons sent at Sunmi. He landed on his feet just looking at her pulling our her fan as she waved her fan just slicing up his  dargons. 

"Watch out, sensei! His water is acidic!" One of genin who as a girl with light blonde hair pulled into braids. SHe had on a shirt type dress with long han bok sleeves where you would only see where her fingers bent the fabric. She had she bandages wrapping her legs and black ninja shoes. Her dress was a light gray with red detailings. She jumpped over Sunmi's wind just blowing fire balls shaped as flower petals as they looked like ones on her dress. 

"Whoa, that was cool. How did you do that?!" Sunmi blurted as she looked at the younger one. 

"Don't get distracted!" Renyue sent out another water dragon as it was cut in half by long vine as one of the boys behind the girl and Sunmi had formed. 

He glared at the girl. He had cropped brown hair in a very short style just like simple crew cut. His outfit was a deep forest green in his shirt and shoes and his pants and vest were black. "Shouldn't we intorduce ourself before we fight?" He spoke as Renyue leaned on his swords. 

Renyue laughed. "Oh, you're right. Sorry, little ones." He said

"I am Sunmi." She looked at the three. 

"I am Mirang(oc)" The girl spoke 

"I am Aki(oc)." He nodded. He nudged the other boy who was very pale skin whith dark raven hair that was long in the front just flipped up and held together by his head band. His outfit was black in a short sleeve kimono style top with white leggings and black shorts with a pair of black ninja shoes. He had two twin blades on his back as well. 

"I am Naoki(oc)." He said, blinking absent mindingly at the two older ones with large doe like ice blue eyes. 

"Well then lets get this started." Renyue said as he made more water dragons. He mainly made to take care of the kids. He looked at Sunmi as he motioned his hook sword as she opend her fan all the way. 

"I've got your back!" Mirang called from behind her "Fire and wind go well together." Mirang smiled at her as she looked at Renyue. "The boys can handle some dragons. This will be good practice for us for the chunin exams." Mirang added as she looked at Sunmi. "You be the lead and I can assist." She said as she watched Sunmi wave her fan as Mirang made hand signs just sending out more fire ball shaped petals. 

Renyue jumpped up just sighing as he let out a strong spray of water as Sunmi pulled Mirang to her side waving her fan stopped the water with a strong blast of wind. Renyue let rain clouds form above them as it started to make a hevay down pour. He dodged wind attacks and fire just waiting untill there were puddles forming on the ground. He slid back just falling into one as he reappeared behind Sunmi just kicking her in the back as he used his sword to wrap around Mirang's torso just flinging into one of the boys as he reached is leg out just sending a kicked embraced with charka right into Sunmi's core as she flipped back just rolling across the grass as she laid there for a few minutes. "Don't get up, I hit your core section. You wait until you regain feeling there." Renyue nicked her chin up with his blade. "I didn't even use full strength. You're lucky you're cute to play with." He whispered at her with a cat like grin. 

"That was awesome!" Mirang rang as she help Naoki up. 

"Yeah for you." Naoki mumbled "Ah! Sensei, you okay?" Naoki rushed over to Sunmi as he placed his hands over her torso just using his healing charka to heal her. "I am a medical ninja too." He told her 

"Ah, thanks Naoki-ah. You must be popular with the girls. You can fight and be a doctor." Sunmi as the younger boy blushed. 

"Oh gross, you blush even from the simplest of comments." Aki gagged from behind them. "Next time I want to train with Renyue!" Aki glared at Mirang. 

Renyue put his swords away as he pulled Sunmi to her feet. He watched as she snapped away from him as picked up her fan. "Where are you going?" Renyue snapped 

"I have to go talk to Yunkyu!" Sunmi held her fan to chest as she walked off. She walked off just sighing to herself as found Yunkyu instructing his genin's how to climb tree by walking up them. She kind of remember the time on the show when Jaehwan was explaining to her how everything worked. "Yunnkyu-oppa!" She called for him as he looked up

"She called you a werid word." One of his genin mumbled 

"Ah, don't worry about that." Yunkyu walked over to Sunmi. "What?" He asked her 

"I think Renyue is messed up in the head! He just told me that he would have killed me but I am a fun play toy. Ah, what does that mean?! Is he hitting on me?! I've never been hit on before. I tend to scare boys away!" Sunmi blinked up at him

Yunkyu gave a low chuckle. "That is what is so important?" Yunkyu looked at her "Oh you're serious." He shook his head. "Don't worry about it. I'll talk to him." Yunkyu looked back at his team. "You all are dismissed for today. Eat something good tonight, you've all worked hard." Yunkyu watched them scampper off as he turned to Sunmi. "Lead the way, Sunmi." He followed behind her. Yunkyu walked up as Renyue was kicked some broken branches off a path way. 

"Did you tattle on me?" Renyue glared at Sunmi. "I didn't kick you that hard." He walked over to them. 

"No, Sunmi said you said something to her that she didn't like." Yunkyu answered "You need to lay off." Yunkyu added 

"I didn't say anything. You must have hit your head. I am leaving. I sent the kids home." Renyue said as he walked past them. 

"He did!" Sunmi looked up at Yunkyu. 

"I know, Woozin sent me a letter to watch him closely. I was just hoping he wouldn't lie so easily like that, but just saying some werid stuff to you is no reason to say he is bad. You hungry after that blow?" He asked as he laughed at the sound her stomach made. "Come on then, Amelia and Huisu should be down today too." He said as he walked back with her to town. "Hey you two." Yunkyu said as he sat down at a table where Amelia and Huisu were sitting at.

"We haven't ordered yet." Huisu waved to them as they sat down. "Sunmi, you okay? You have a burn mark on your cheek." Huisu pointed out

"I was training with Renyue. His acid water must have splashed on me." Sunmi said as she felt Amelia placed her hand over her cheek then placed a bandage on it. "Thanks." She answered as she looked at Amelia. 

"I'll go order. I got paid." Yunkyu said as he looked at the others look at the table. 

"Why were you training with him?" Huisu asked 

"We are teaching three genin together." Sunmi said as she looked at him. 

"That is right. I forgot." Huisu said as he watched Yunkyu come back. "Woozin and Seolkyu aren't back yet. We only saw them for a few minutes." He added 

"Yeah, they mission got extended." Yunkyu told them. "Seolkyu is hurt though so one of might switch with her. Naruto hasn't decided yet." He passed out chopsticks as he placed drinks infront of them. 

"What happened?" Amelia asked 

"The report said a minor shoulder injury caused by a blood spear." Yunkyu nodded "Since it is minor then she will most likely stay on the mission. Kiba kind of in his letter simply said it wasn't anything major and he wanted her to stay on the mission." Yunkyu leaned on his elbow

"It sounds like he has a crush on unnie." Amelia laughed 

"He isn't Seolkyu's type by what Jae says. She likes the quiet and independant type. She wants someone to take care of her without her showing or asking." Sunmi mumbled to them. 

"How do you know this?" Yunkyu asked 

"Her brother told them this so I would be on the look out. He wanted me to set her up with a man. He thinks she's lonely." Sunmi nodded 

"How about oppa? You're single." Amelia smiled at Huisu who choked on his drink. 

"I am going to need sake or what hard liqour is around." Huisu answered as he laid his head on the table looking at Aemlia. "I don't date woman around my age. They want to get married and I am not the marrying type." He told her 

"So you like younger girls?" Yunkyu asked as Huisu nodded. 

"They aren't as complicated and they don't cost much." Huisu said as he smacked on the back by both Amelia and Sunmi. "I meant girls your ages don't need expensive meals or gifts." Huisu explained as a bottle of sake was placed on the table. "Oh finally." He spoke as he poured him a glass. "Want some?" He asked them

"I will take some." Amelia answered as she made herself a glass. "Oppa, why are you looking at me like that?" Amelia asked as Huisu was just staring at her 

"Aren't you too young for that?" Huisu asked 

"What?" Aemlia then laughed as she shook her head. "No, I just turned twenty-one! Though, I have been drinking before that." Aemlia said as she nodded. "You aren't much older than me, I think. I have read your author bio." Amelia told him

Huisu laughed awkwardly. His author bio was kind of not really true. "Ah, you see I am much older. I am twenty-six. My mangament company thought if I portrayed myself younger then my fan base would grow much more, plus as you can tell I use a pen name." Huisu told her 

"I don't think you need to worry about being old. You still look good even though you destory your body with liquour and drinks." Aemlia said as Huisu blinked. "Plus when is the next speical art book of your series coming out! I was so expensive I have to buy a third press copy and missed out on the fanmeet raffle ticket!" Amelia pouted 

Huisu looked like he was about attack her right then and there - but not like hurt attack if you know what I mean. "I am dying inside. Please tell me this is all not a dream." He pressed his cheek into the table. "Well as you know I am on haitus because of this, but if you want to come over I can draw you a couple things." He watched his glass of sake being removed by Yunkyu. Huisu made a loud whine noise. "That is my glass! I need it to get through the night." He whined to Yunkyu.

"Yeah, I can just imagine what a drunk you is like alone. Aegyo monster." Yunkyu said to him

"I am not drunk. I am dying inside because of that cute human being." Huisu whispered to Yunkyu as he snatched the glass back. 

"You'll draw stuff for me? Like originall character art that no one esle will have?!" Amelia squealed as it was any otaku's dream. 

"Sure." Huisu nodded 

"Can I come? I like your-" Yunkyu started 

"I don't like men." Huisu blinkted at him. 

"What the hell?! Hyung!" Yunkyu glared at him. "I don't like you! I like your art. I have for your imformation cosplayed many of your characters." Yunkyu snapped 

"Still uhm no." Huisu said 

"There food is here." Sunmi held back her laughter. "Oh our group just gets better and better." She shook her head. 

"What about you? Got a crush yet?" Yunkyu looked at her 

"No. And if you think that it could ever by you, then keep dreaming about your gay lover, Huisu-oppa." Sunmi picked up her chopsticks as she started to eat. 

"I knew it." Huisu glared at Yunkyu.

"Yah! I am not gay! Nor why would I like him, he is like old! Next time I am just going to let Renyue use you as a play toy." Yunkyu stuffed a dumpling in his mouth just sulking in his chair. 

•••

Seolkyu looked at the hot spring village she was walked behind Kiba. She had taken her arm out of the sling to let it rest in a normal position as she had got annoyed with it being in a sling. She followed behind Kiba as they entered the inn. 

"Hello. We were hoping for two rooms for tonight if you have the room." Kiba looked at the old woman at the counter. 

"I have enough rooms. You three look like shinobi. Have a good soak in the hot springs. Also you there with the sling, take this. It is a cream that will help that." The old lady smiled to them. She handed them keys to their rooms as she took the money from Kiba. She gave some of it back as she patted his hand. "You're doing a good thing protecting us from that wicked bat." She finally noticed where they were from.

"He was here?" Kiba asked 

"Oh yes, to collect his poriton of the money. Our town wouldn't be standing with out him - but he is a wicked person. We heard he hurt a poor young female medical ninja." The old lady said as Seolkyu just shook her head. 

"Ah, he did." Seolkyu raised her arm. "Do you know where he might have gone?" She asked 

The old lady shook her head. "No, but if you are the young lady he hurt then you might want to go speak to the local bar and resturant. He is close with the bartender here." The lady said as Seolkyu nodded. 

"Thank you, Kiba-can can you take my bag to my room?" Seolkyu started to leave the inn. 

"Where are you going, Seolkyu?" Woozin grabbed her wrist. "You need to rest. You can go in the morning." As her wrist snaped out of his hand. 

"He shot me in the shoulder because he felt like it. He is dangerous and we should find him and take him in before he really hurts someone that can not take it." Seolkyu told Woozin. 

"You dozed off while we were walking here. I carried you until we rested to eat. You need to sleep." Woozin pulled her back as he just grabbed her key and bag from Kiba. Actually Kiba carried Seolkyu while he carried their bags. He hurried past the other shinobi before he could rat him out. He pulled Seolkyu to her room as he opened the door for her. 

"You're annoying." Seolkyu grabbed her bag from him as she shut the door in his face. 

"I think you mean thank you and your welcome." Woozin grumbled as he pretened to punch the door as he quickly made it look like he was only rubbing the back of his neck as Kiba walked past. Woozin just walked in their room after him as he dropped his bag by his bed. 

"I'll let you have this one but what will she say when she really finds out that I carried her. You just carried her bag." Kiba looked at him

"You spill your guts and I kick yours." Woozin nodded

"Why are you acting like this? It isn't like you like her." Kiba answered 

"Hm, I guess so you're right. Ah, I don't know. Whatever, I don't care. I am going to sleep." Woozin said as he kicked off his shoes just laying down and rolling on his side. 

Kiba shook his head as he heard a door open down the hall. He left just seeing Seolkyu still in her uniform just without her cape and was using a pair of the inns sandals. He followed her as she sat down at a spring just sticking her feet in as she was having trouble putting her back in the sling on her own. Kiba came up behind her just placing her arm in the sling and sitting next to her. "Don't worry, I won't tattle on you. Woozin's asleep." Kiba told her

"I am not worried about him. I was being too rash." Seolkyu told him as she kept her arms close to her. "Why did you follow me out here?" She asked 

"To make sure you didn't make a run for it." He told her 

"Oh I forgot to thank you for the hair tie. Do you want it back?" Seolkyu asked "I can make my own." Seolkyu nodded 

"Don't worry about it. Keep it, it looks better on you than me." Kiba said as he looked at her. "Has anyone told you that when you smile you don't look as cold?" He commented 

"All the time but you have to be happy to smile in which people aren't happy all the time." Seolkyu answered as she pushed herself up. "Good night, Kiba-san." She told him

"Don't be so formal, Seolkyu. Just Kiba." He watched her leave as he leaned back watching the stars for a little before getting up himself and just going back to his shared room with Seolkyu. Woozin was out cold as Kiba laid down just going to sleep himself. 

•••

Huisu was walking back to his place with Amelia just having his hands stuck in his pockets as he walked up the stairs. He lived in the same building as Seolkyu. He looked back at Amelia who was yawning a bit. "If you rather go home and sleep-" He said 

"No! You said you'd draw for me." Amelia hurried up caught up to him. 

"Alright." Huisu answered her as he walked to his front door. He unlocked it just letting her in first. He kicked off his shoes as she had done the same. "Make yourself at home. I am going to change just feel free to do whatever." He said as he walked off. He came back in his casual clothes as he was carrying a bunch of art supplies. He saw as Amelia just stayed in one spot on the couch. He laid out the supplies on his coffee table as he looked at Amelia. "What do you want me to draw?" He asked 

"Oh, eruhm." Amelia looked at him as she sprawled out across the couch. "Oh, draw a group picture of us. All six of us." Amelia smiled over to him

"Alright." Huisu said as he started sketching. "Any type of costume?" He asked 

"Oh, it would be cute if you drew us like you did for your special chapter on your manhwa." Amelia nodded

"Ah, when I drew the characters as hybrids?" He asked as she nodded. He started to sketch as he sometimes tended to forget others were around him as he looked up a bit later to see Amelia alseep on the couch as he had only finished sketching out her and he already finished himself, Woozin, Seolkyu, and had started on Sunmi. He set his pad down and pencil. He stood up just easily picking up Amelia as he carried her off to his bed. He laid her down just covering her up. He shut the door as he grabbed an extra blanket from the hall closet just wrapping himself in it as he contuined to sketch. 

The next morning Amelia woke up just sitting up straight as she looked around to where she was. This was not her bed. She scrambbled out as she hurried over to the living room as she could see Huisu fell asleep on the couch as she sighed. She fell asleep at Huisu's apartment. She smiled at the drawing as it was sketched out. "Oppa, oppa." Amelia tried to shake him awake as she sighed. "Huisu-oppa." She said as he opened up his blanket just exposing his toned torso and husky voice. 

"Hm?" He asked as he blinked at who was covering her face. "Oh this isn't a dream." He yawned sitting up as she peeked through her hands. "I got hot last night." He blinked as stretched like a cat. "Did you sleep okay?" He asked 

"Can you please put a shirt on?" Amelia asked him as he gave a raspy chuckle. 

He found his shirt as he put it on. "Do you like it?" Huisu asked as she nodded. "Good, I am glad. Oh I also drew this for you. You mention in your sleep you like this character." Huisu handed her a picture of her favorite character from his series. 

"Let me make you breakfast for making you sleep on the couch!" Amelia set down the picture as she started for the kitchen. Amelia opened the fridge and cabinets as she looked back at him.

"I have never shopped for myself. My manger always has. I don't know how." Huisu had pulled his blanket over his head and moved his arms up and down like bird wings. 

"Your like a toldder in a man's body." Amelia told him

"I am adorable though." Huisu said 

"Bye, I'm leaving." Amelia told him as she snatched her picture up. 

"Wait! Don't go. Let me get dressed and we can go eat together." Huisu said as he got up. 

"I think that we should eat at our own home." Amelia nodded. "See you later, oppa." Amelia said as Huisu leaned over the door frame just looking down at her. 

"Hm, bye. You're cute when you sleep." Huisu told her as she just hurridly put her shoes on as she walked out just fast walking it back home. Huisu only shrugged as he walked into his kitchen. "I really don't have anything to eat." Huisu whined as he walked off to get dressed. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
author's note - Hello everybody. I will end this chapter here. I hope you all like it.