Trailer 001 : Cherry Blossoms

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
trailer 001: cherry blossoms
Petals Tickle your nose, don't give up.
 
Seolkyu exited her last class of the day as she had about a million texts from her younger brother who had begged her for to pick up the next dvd box set of his favorite tv show. She replied back that she would once she was done dropping off her project - that she did all on her own without the help of her hungover partner. Who wants a hungover jerk as a doctor or partner? She didn't but he was interning at the hospital that she wanted to work at, so you do what you have to do. She stepped into her professor's office just handing over the project booklet and flash drive. She faked a smile and small talk as if she cared  about hungover jerk had done. "He's a great sunbae to work with." Seolkyu beamed as said sunbae rounded the corner with a large coffee in hand almost looking like he wasn't puking hours ago into Seolkyu's bathroom toliet while going on about how large he scored.

"You two would look so well together presenting this, but I would rather have my best two students presenting at the conference instead." Their professor laughed. "You could teach your other classmates a thing or two when you get back." He nodded at them

Seolkyu just nodded as she internally and mentally wanted to die by those statements. If their professor really knew what some of their star pupils were really like. Seolkyu dipped her head as she pushed the exit door only to hear her name being called. She groaned mentally as she stopped walking just turning around with another fake smile. "Yes?" She questioned 

"Thanks for saving my this time. Work get togethers, you'll understand when you start internshipping." The other looked down at her 

"I did say only this one time so don't expect anything else from me, Sunbae." Seolkyu nodded at him.

"I told you to call me, Kyunsu-oppa.(OC)" He walked with her 

"I'd rahter not." Seolkyu replied as she looked at her phone. "I really have to go now so bye, Sunbae." Seolkyu  eyed him out of the corner of her eye.

"Don't forget to pick up the tickets today for the conference. Professor is right, we do look good side by side. Ha, maybe by the end of this we'll be dating of how much time we'll spend together." He laughed as he waved bye. 

"Oh I really doubt that, what would your large score from last night think?" Seolkyu waved back as she rolled her eyes as he didn't even hear her as he was already down the hall on his phone. "I swear I am going to kill him over the conference, just wait." She mumbled to herself as she started for the department that would have everything that they would need for this weekend. She walked in just telling them why she was there and she was there to pick up the tickets and what not. She was given them then she started for the exit of the college to head to the store to buy the box set then off to the hospital.
→→→
Seolkyu walked through the main enterance of the hospital just pushing the up button on the panel. She sighed as she leaned back against the cold back panel of the elevator just shutting her eyes for a few moments. She had ran by her apartment before going to the store to drop off her school stuff. She was carrying a letter in her hands about a part time job that she had only signed up for to assume her younger brother. She opened her eyes as she heard the bell ding. She got off of the elevator just turning left and heading to her brother's room. She knocked on the door and heard him call out that she could come in. She walked into the room just holding up the letter and bag to him as he smiled. "How are you feeling?" She asked 

"Okay. I slept a lot." He laughed as he took the two items from her. He started to open the letter as she pulled a chair closer to his bed. "How did your adventure go with puke charming?" He laughed then coughed a little. 

"Take it easy." Seolkyu looked at him as he sighed. "It turned out fine. What does it say?" She asked as he was reading over the paper as he smiled. 

"Noona, you were chosen to be one of the game testers. This is so awesome. You get to live in the world that I watch everyday!" Jaehwan rejoyced as he hugged his sister.

Seolkyu hugged him back as she read over the paper. It was lucky that it was only for a couple months and she would be done in time for the conference. She was kind of excited for only for fact it had been a long time that Jaehwan had been this happy. "Yeah, I will come back here everyday and tell you about it if I can." She said wtih a nod. She grabbed the box dvd set and started it up. She went back to her chair just pushing play and watched her brother's smiling face as the show started as Seolkyu was reading over the papers that were in the letter. She didn't know how long she could force herself to play this video game, but by the look on her brother's face then it would be all worth it. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
author's note - hey guys here is a teaser. i had a little bit of time to write this. i hope to get some applications soon but for now i hope you all like this teaser.