Day Seventeen: PT 2 The Land of Sand.

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
day 017: PT2 the land of sand.
 all i can taste is sand and dirt in my mouth - not cool.
 
Sunmi walked next to Shouji as Yunkyu was busy handling the map next to Naruto and the others. He hadn't even check on her once since they started traveling. She crossed her armas she walked just thinking to herself that she shouldn't even be here. She looked over to Shouji who seemed use to being ignored and left in the back. They were on their second day of traveling and at least all the other times she had Amelia or Seolkyu to talk to while they walked. They would help her learn different new recipes or she could ask them questions about certain things in her house that she had trouble doing. Half the time with Yunkyu it was just talking about work and more work. 

"Would you like one of these?" Shouji asked as her as he was holding an apple. 

"Oh thanks." Sunmi said as she took the apple as she started to eat. "How longer do you think ti will take us to get there?" Sunmi asked as she munched on the snack. 

"We should get there by tonight if nothing happens. You might want to put on your sand cloak on it a few hours. The desserts starts about there." He told her 

Sunmi nodded. "I can ask you something?" She looked at him as she finished her apple just tossing the apple core to a few forest animals that started snacking on the left over core. 

"Sure." Shouji asked 

"So at my house there is a furrence and I don't know how to fix it. Winter is coming and I actually want heat in my house by not making a real fire. Do you know how to fix it?" Sunmi asked 

"Oh yeah, sure. When we get back just send me a message or something then I'll come over and show you how to fix it. No problem." Shouji said as he nodded 

"I would ask Yunkyu but he will probably say I'll put it on my list and it will never get done." Sunmi sighed as she pulled out her cloak as she started to put it on as Shouji reached over and adjusted it just smiling to her and snapping it closed. "Thanks." Sunmi looked at him. 

"Your welcome. These can be a little tricky to put on the frist time." Shouji said as he pulled his own easily unlike Sunmi. 

Yunkyu walked back to them as he looked at them. "Hey Shouji when we get to the city, can you watch Sunmi? I have to help Naruto and the others get ready for the meeting." Yunkyu said as the other nodded. 

"Of course, it is my job now I guess." Shouji said as Yunkyu nodded. 

"Great, thanks. You doing okay?" Yunkyu asked 

"No thanks to you." Sunmi looked at him. 

"I am going to take that as a yes." Yunkyu walked off just shaking his head. 

Sunmi sighed as she crossed her arms as she heard Shouji snicker. "What are you laughing at?" She asked as he shook his head. 

"I am not laughing at you, Sunmi." Shouji said as he looked at her. "It is just that he is a little dense." Shouji siad as the other shrugged. 

"You could say that." Sunmi answered as they walked. "You really don't have to look after me. I can take care of myself." Sunmi said to him. 

"No, it is okay. It won't really feel like watching over you. It will just be hanging out with a friend." Shouji said as he winked at her. "Besides it will be way better than being by yourself in a forgein place." He said as crossed his arms. 

"You're right, that is a good way to look at it." Sunmi answered as she looked at him. She linked her fingers behind her back as they contuined on. 

•••

Amelia had gone out early this morning to the store before opening up the flower shop to prepare for tonight when Huisu would come over, well walk her home and stay. She had bought everything that she needed to make treats, and other little snacks with him. She had dropped them off at her place as she started to the flower shop. She unlocked the doors as she sighed just turning the lights as she started her day. She went to the back of the shop just starting to water the flowers and trim some to start on orders for the day. She brought her supplies to her work table in the front of the shop just pulling on an apron as she started to work. She started on an arrangement as she heard the shop door bell ring. "You are really early." Amelia said as Huisu had walked in the room. 

"I am actually here to place an order. I am helping a mom that lives next door to me get some flowers for her daughter's birthday party." He said as he handed her an order sheet. 

"That is sweet of you." Amelia said as she looked at the order. "Okay it will about about thirty minutes. I have to pick some flowers and I'll get started right on it." Amelia said as she walked off. Amelia came back setting a bucker of flowers down on a clean spot on her work table as she walked to a shelf of vases. She grabbed the selected one on the order and started on the arrangement. 

"How was your morning?" Huisu looked at her work. 

"It was fine. I went to the store to get stuff for our date tonight and then I came here." Amelia said 

"I got a few things to bring too." Huisu said as he looked at her "The said mom that I am getting these for showed me how to bake something." He siad as he stuck his hands in his jacket pockets. 

"Then I expect it to taste good and I am looking forward to eatting it." She said as she was triming the flowers to go into the vase. She finally started on the floral arrangement as she finished making the arrangement just handing it to Huisu. "Here you go, I hope that she likes it." Amelia said as she looked at him. 

"I am sure that she will." She said as she looked at him. "See you later, Huisu." She watched him wave to her as he walked out. She waved back to him as she watched him leave as she started on her other orders. 

•••

Seolkyu was behind the nurses station just filling out paperwork as she looked up to see Woozin coming in just waving to her. She pointed to the check in counter as she went back to filling out paperwork. She handed the clipboard to another nurse as she watched Woozin sit in chair just filling out paperwork. She shook her head as she handed Hyunwu a chart as she was making up the next patients chart just putting in the paperwork from the clipboards on to charts. She finally got Woozin as she held up that he was sixth in line.She grabbed a chart as she called out their name. It finally came to Woozin as Seolkyu walked over to him. "Come on back, Woozin." She said as he followed her. "So why are you here?" She asked 

"You said to com in if my shoulder got bad. It as just been hurting." Woozin said as he pulled off his jacket. 

"How would you rate your pain?" Seolkyu asked 

"Really? Can't you just look at it?" Woozin asked. He sighed as he shook his head. "Fine, a seven." He said as she nodded. 

"Okay, I'll look at it now." Seolkyu said as she pulled on a pair of gloves just taking off the gauze and bandage that she had put it on last night. 

"Do you have plans tonight?" He asked 

"Yes, it is called an ER shift. I am filling in for a nurse as it is her daugther's birthday." Seolkyu said as she looked at him. She healed his shoulder just writing some things down on the chart. "I'll be right back." Seolkyu stepped out. She came back with a tray of bandages and a sling. She bandaged up his shoulder and put in the sling. "Keep your shoulder in that sling until next week to let the muscle heal and for your cut to fully close up. It doesn't need stitches but will if you keep over working it." She said as she wrote on a pad. "Here take this to pharmency downstairs. It is some pain medicine." Seolkyu said as she picked up his chart. "Bye." She said as he grabbed her hand. 

"I'll back later tonight and bring you something to eat?" He asked 

"Thanks you, but you don't have to. Hyunwoo and I already made plans. I brought rice rolls and he made some soup or something for all us on shift to share." Seolkyu looked at him. "Maybe next time." She said 

"You always say maybe next time." Woozin took off the sling as he pulled on his jacket then put it back on.

"I am not working tomorrow." She said as she walked out with him as another nurse came into clean the room up for the next patient. 

"Great. I will plan out the whole day. You can't back out either." Woozin pecked the side of her head. 

"Well I am on call if no one shows up." Seolkyu said as she looked at him. 

"Then I am hoping that everyone shows up." He said as he looked at her. "Don't over yourself and take enough breaks. Plus when you do you think you are going to get to go home?" He asked 

"Tomorrow morning." Seolkyu said as she looked at him

"Well I know how to start the plan of our date. Breakfast in bed." Woozin said to her 

"Clever, but not your bed." Seolkyu looked at him a she waved him off. "I have to get back to work." She said as he nodded. She watched him leave as she put his chart away. 

"Looks like you have something exciting to do after work tomorrow morning." Hyunwu said to her as he was putting away other charts. 

"Yeah, I was planning on sleeping but it will be okay. We are I guess dating." Seolkyu said as Hyunwu nodded. 

"Well good for you." Hyunwu said "I figured you were going to turn into a cat lady, you know, or something like that." He said as he took a few more empty clipboards just putting more papers on them as well. "You can go on down to the ER area. I got it up here." He said as he leaned on the nurses station. 

"I am not going to turn into a cat lady. We are just taking it slow." She said as she looked at him. She walked off just walking to the ER just finding the main doctor and getting caught up just going behind the large station just helping putting paperwork and other things away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, here is a new chapter. Sorry that it is a little short. I hope you guys like it!