Day Twelve: PT 2 The Power of the Sharigan.

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
day 012: PT2 the power of the sharigan.
 the eyes are the window to the soul - do you like what you see?
 
Mingue carried Seolkyu all the way to the hospital just walking in. He looked at Miok who was coming down the hall with some papers for the front desk most likely patients files that were checking in the morning for appoiments and procedures. "Hello, Miok. Do you have a moment?" He asked as the other medicla ninja nodded. 

"Yes, of course. Did something happen?" Miok asked "Oh right, you wouldn't be carrying Seolkyu like that." She answered as she looked at him. 

"Yeah 'cause every girl loves being carried like this." Seolkyu mumbled under her breathe as she looked at Miok. 

"Bring her to this room. It is free." Miok said as she looked at the front desk. "Hold my appointments and if anyone puts a compliant then say an active ninja was hurt." Miok told the girl as she nodded. Miok guided them to the room as she motion for Mingue to sit Seolkyu down on the exam table. "So tell me what happened?" She asked 

"We were walking around trying to find Woozin and Seolkyu suddenly fell into the other girls saying that she felt something hit in her stomach and she became very dizzy and needed to sit down." Mingue said as Miok nodded 

"It was like something went through me like I was being attacked." Seolkyu said to Miok

"It sounds like genjutsu attack. A pretty powerful one. I am going to repel the jutsu and then check you out." Miok said as she did as she said just now looknig over Seolkyu. "You are okay, but I would rest tomorrow. You don't have to do any work tomorrow just to make sure that attack didnt do anything to you." Miok said as she helped Seolkyu down. Mingue, I thinkt that you should watch over her the rest of the day and tomorrow to make sure." Miok added as she walked them out as she watched them leave as she took a clipboard from the girl at the front desk.

•••

Sunmi sighed as they  had been looking for a few hours and hadn't found any trace of Woozin. "We aren't going to find him like this." She said as she looked at them. She sighed as she crossed her arms. "He is gone and we need some major help to find him. Besides we don't know who took him or what took him. Maybe we aren't suppose to find him and he'll come back on his own?" She asked as she looked at them. 

"She does have a point. I mean we have been looking for hours and can't even find a clue to where he could have gone. I think we just head back." Yunkyu said as he sighed. "I don't want to, but you know if we can't find anything then I guess we just have to wait." He added He watched as the others nodded as they started back for the village. They found Seolkyu and Mingue sitting a table just eatting sweets. 

"Is she okay?" Amelia asked 

"Yeah, she just needs to rest tomorrow." Mingue said as he looked at them. "Did you find anything?" He asked her as they shook their heads no. He sighed as he looked at them. "Well he will turn up evenuatally. We all just have to be patient." Mingue said as he looked at them. "He is a strong ninja. He can handle himself, I am sure of it. Do you guys want anything?" He asked as he looked at them. He went and got some more treats and sweets as he watched them eat. 

•••

Woozin glared at Kou. "You leave her alone. She has nothing to do with this." He said as he gripped the handle of his sword. "You really want to fight me? I'll fight you and you leave Seolkyu alone." He said as he looked at him. 

"That seems fair. What do I get if I win?" Kou asked "Hm, what should I get if I win? Maybe you?" He asked as Woozin shook his his head. "Or you can give me her? I could always need a medical ninja." He said 

"Fine, if you win then you can have me but I am going to leave them. If I win then you leave us alone." Woozin said as he pulled out his sword. He watched the other toss his cloak to the side as he pulled out two twin blades. Woozin eyes switched as he dodged the first attack from the other as Kou was a lot faster than he had previously shown. Woozin spun on his right foot just pushing Kou's blades back and landing a kick to his chest as he sent lightning through his foot. He slide back just barely missing Kou as the other deflected it with his blade as red lightning sparked. "You can use lightning as well." Woozin spoke

"Yes, I infuse it in my blood techniques." Kou kicked him straight in the chest sending him tumbling just catching his footing again as his left cheek was cut by the edge of Kou's blade. Kou used his blade to dodge Woozin's last barage attack as he slid back. Kou's taijutsu was never that good. He twisted his body to the side as he flicked his blade just slicing Woozin's shoulder as Woozin got a cut on Kou's arm just Kou using his back leg to land a blow in Woozin's face then stabbing his right arm and using that to flip over him just pulling his blade out just letting the blood scatter and drip on the ground. 

Woozin dodged his next attacks with his sharigan just getting a few more cuts and blows to the other. Though, Woozin was in worse shape, Kou was fast and his body was slowly giving out on him. He had heard Seolkyu talking to Hyunwu that theri blood techniques slowed the body, stopping the organs, slowing the heart until you passed or died, and that they could control charka net works points from blood flow. He pushed through the fatigue as he didn't want to put anymore of his friends in danger. He charged up his sword for chidori through his sword and slide to the side and around Kou's side just grabbing his one blade just stabbing him in same place he had hit Seolkyu just hitting him with chidori as he watched Kou whinced as he was kicked muliple times as his sword was kicked out of his hands and across the ground. Woozin doged his swords just grabbing his arm just using his chest to kick him and flip over him just doing his fire ball technique to land behind him as he slid across the ground just grabbing his blade and using it to dodge a few blood spears. 

Kou got a one kick as he pointed his blade to Woozin's throat. "This makes me a winner. You can't get up." He said as he looked at him as he put his sword away. "This makes you mine but like you said you won't leave those losers. Whenever I need you, Siwook will come for you and you'll come. No questions. You tell anyone and I"ll kill them." He added 

"You said you would leave Seolkyu alone." He spit out blood next to him. 

"Yes, I'll do that." Kou said as he picked up his cloak just leaving. 

•••

Woozin opened his eyes as he was in someone's room. He couldn't get up as he rolled over just seeing he was in Seolkyu's room. She was laying down as she had Mingue's cloak laid over her adn a small kitten curled up her side. He just sighed as he laid there. "Seol." He breathed out as she didn't stir. "Seolkyu!" He flicked his finger just givng her small spark with what charka that he had left. He watched her sit up and see him. 

"Oh my god! What happened to you?" She asked as she ran over to him. She stared to look over him and started to heal him.

"Kou took me and we faught. I woke up here. One of his men must have brought me here. Are you okay?" He asked as she nodded. "That is good. From now on, you are Mingue's partner. This is coming from your team leader of this mission. Do you understand?" He asked 

Seolkyu nodded. "Right now, I am more worried about you and healing you. Be quiet and rest." She said as she got up just grabbing her backpack. She took out her medical kit as she went back to working. "Why didn't you call out for help or anything?" She asked as he watched her work 

"I didn't want any of you to get in trouble." Woozin said 

"I need to take you to the hospital." Seolkyu said as she helped him to his feet. 

"Where are the others?" He asked her 

"They are training with Mingue. I am on rest." Seolkyu said as she wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She helped him walked as they started to the hospital. She sighed as she made it to the hospital with him just seeing Miok who rused over. Seolkyu watched as they took Woozin from her and Miok told her to go back where she was staying that they would take care of him. She sighed as she nodded. She sighed as she made her way back to the inn that she was staying at. She laid back down just hoping that Woozin would be okay. 

•••

Seolkyu woke up a few hours later just rolling over as she remebered what had happened. She sighed as she got up. She started for the hospital just going to check on Woozin. She made it to the hospital just walking up to the front desk and learning which room that Woozin was in. She walked to the room just knocking on the door. 

"Come on in." Woozin said as he watched Seolkyu walk in the room. "Hey. Sit down, You look better, did you actually get a nap?" He asked as she nodded. He watched her sit down as he sighed. "You can come closer, I am not broken even if I look like it." He told her as he pushed himself up into a sitting position. "Anyway the others came by a little bit ago after checking on you. They are going to search for Siwook." He told her 

Seolkyu sighed as she pulled her chair closer. She sighed as she leaned on her elbow. "How are you feeling?" She asked as she looked at him. 

"Better. They are going to let me out by the end of the week." He said as he looked at her. 

Seolkyu nodded. "That is good." She said  to him. "So what happened? Like do you remeber anything?" She asked 

"Yeah, I remember it all. Siwook threatened that he would hurt you and the others if I didn't come with him. Then I faught Kou then I woke up in your room. I don't know how I got to your room though." Woozin said as he looked at her. "I am just gald that you are okay and will be. You don't have to worry about Kou hurting you again." He said said 

"Please tell me that you didn't fight Kou on my behalf." Seolkyu said as she glared at him. 

"No. He promised if I faught him that he would leave you alone." Woozin said as he looked at her. "Though I didn't win, he just didn't kill me. He is a lot stronger than us." Woozin said as he added. 

"You're an idiot. I can take care of myself." Seolkyu glared at him. "All of us were worried about you. The others spent hours looking for you." She added 

"I was only thinking about keeping you safe. I wanted to stop being the reason you are hurt." Woozin looked at her. 

"You didn't have to go out and risk your life for me. I am not that special." Seolkyu told him as he shook his head. 

"I wouldn't forgive myself if anything happened to you." Woozin told her 

"Why?" Seolkyu asked him 

"I don't know." Woozin fiddled with his iv. 

"You shouldn't mess with that." Seolkyu said as she looked at the door. It was a nurse telling her that visiting hours were ending that Woozin should get some rest. "Bye, see you tomorrow." She said as she got up. 

"Get some sleep and rest up. Don't worry about me." Woozin said as he watched her leave. He laid back down just seeing Miok walk into his rom. "I don't want any pain medicine. I just want to sleep." Woozin told her

"I know. I came to change your bandages. Seolkyu just left." She said as she started to change his bandages. "I over heard your conversation. What did you really give up to protect her?" Miok asked "I won't tell. Someone else I know gave up a lot to protect someone else she loved." Miok leaned on her medical tray. 

"I don't love her. I don't know what you are talking about." Woozin looked at her 

"Are you sure? You wouldn't have done all of this if not." Miok looked at him.

"I care about her. I care about all of them.  Love is a lot different." Woozin told her

"No, it isn't. You risked your life for someone else, that is what most people call love." Miok said "But you don't want to admit because you did something that if she found out then you wouldn't be the same person." Miok looked at him

"Can you leave? I want to sleep." Woozin turned his back to her.

"I can tell she cares about you just as much as you do for her. That won't change no matter how many mistakes you make, you just have to choose to be honest or push her way." Miok pushed the medical tray out of the room as Mingue was waiting outside. "He just went to sleep." She said 

"I wasn't here for him. Did you put an offical cart down for him?" He asked 

"No. Huaxue has put his room on lockdown. I am the only medical ninja that has treated him. All the other nurses don't even know he's here." Miok looked at Mingue

"Good. I'll be back later to check on him. You're good with words." He added as Miok just watched him leave. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey guys, here is a new chapter. I hope you like it.