Rules of the Game

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
applyfic.com/cheat-sheet
home
plotlines
cheat sheet
reviews
updates
//// apperance/face claim ////
face claim; you can use anyone really, idols, models, ulzzangs, actors, actresses. i would like you to keep them to asian decent though. please pick someone that looks like the age of your character. jang seokyung is taken.

fashion sense; this section is used for your character's ninja outfit. please be deatailed and include everything that they wear while in battle, regular clothes, special occassions, and anything else you want to include. also their in battle ninja oufit must include the colors on the given plotline. also you shouldn't put any modern clothes since this isn't in modern times. 
 
//// personality/background/relationships ////
personality; don't make a mary-sue or gray-stu, have a good mix of negative and positive traits, and your personality should be around two paragraphs. the biggest thing is just to get your character across in this section and use the others to support what you write in their personality. also the personality traits listed in the plot line area are just suggestions, you don't have to use them if you don't want to.

background; i kind of out lined some of the character's backgrounds in their plot line, but over all just make it realistic and not to sob story. also please state in this section how they came to learn about nindo and how their application process went. 

relationships; please just put the most important people, you can use naruto characters expect for the ones used for plot lines as they will make apperances. 
 
//// Q&A ////
lifestyle; just tell me how they were when they woke up to their living area which would be their home, how the room looks like, where it is in konoha (close to the north end, south, near the hokage quarters, is it a home, apartment, etc.)

answer the questions in your characters point of view. 
//// Love Interest ////
So fill out your love interest section like any other and I'll mesh the two together and work something out. Please be detailed as the story isn't totally romance focused, it is fun to have it in the story.
as the person applying as chidori ninja, i'll leave the love interest mainly on what you write and i'll add some stuff along the way or you just collabrate with me or something. 
 
//// other ////
You can add extra gifs, pictures if you'd like - just keep it neat. please. the password is your favorite naruto character linked to a song that represents your character's love story. my example should be up soon. if you have any questions just ask.