Trailer 002: Nindo Headquarters

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
trailer 001: Nindo Headquarters
It is like an arcade on steriods, plus you get paid.
 
Seolkyu looked up at the tall building just sticking her hands in her pockets. Today was her tour of the building that she would be doing the game testing in. She walked in just making her way to the front desk. She tapped on it as a girl looked up from her computer screen. "I am here-" Seolkyu stared as she was cut off. 

"One second. I am about to level up." The girl spoke as she looked back down. 

'Seriously?' Seolkyu thought as her arms crossed over her chest. 

The girl looked back up as she smiled. "So how can I help you?" She asked as she stared at Seolkyu. 

"I have an tour scheduled. I am a new game tester for the special project." Seolkyu told her as the girl smiled even brighter. 

"Awesome! Welcome. I'll let the director know that you are here. If you could wait over there please, there are ipads and hand helds over there as well. Please feel free to play on them while you wait." The girl motioned to a sitting area with a couple of while chairs and sofas. There were a few ipads and hand held sytems on the black coffee table in the middle. 

Seolkyu just walked over to a chair and sat down. She only pulled out her phone as she scrolled through her social media. She was hoping that wasn't going to take long since she felt like she was in an adult arcade that people got paid to pay instead. 

"Miss Moon?" A young man not much older than Seolkyu walked up. He watched Seolkyu slip her phone in her pocket as she stood up. "Welcome to the company. Here is a vistors badage for now. "I am the dead director on the project, so just call me director-nim." He had his hands in jacket's pockets as she stood there. 

"Ah, call me Seolkyu." She walked over to him as he started to walk ahead of her. 

"Your application was very how do you put it, interesting. I surprised to see someone of your major apply to my project." He spoke as he passed a lot of rooms with people either playing video games or on computers. 

Seolkyu looked around as she walked. She just rolled her eyes at his statement. "Well we all can have our hobbies, can't we?" Seolkyu countered as she didn't want to give it away that she could care less about this project because she was afraid that they would drop her form the project if they really knew her intentions. 

"That we can. You really only need to know how to get this project room." He explained as he stood at a room. "Since you are frist on my list of applicants then you can pick your bed frist. As you know, my project is virturally based, so you'll be lying down playing with a headset." He opened the door letting her in. 

Seolkyu looked around the room as there were eight beds lined up on one wall and a large desk with a few computers set up on it on the opposite side. The room was basically like any other room and the beds weren't anything special. 

"We are still setting up the room. Not all of the machines have arrived. Please feel free to pick a bed." The man walked over to the large desk just adjusting something pointed towards Seolkyu. He his computers as he watched Seolkyu thinking about what bed to pick. He typed a few things as a camera came down from the ceiling and flashed in Seolkyu's eyes. 
 
"What the hell? Why are you taking pictures of me!" Seolkyu turned around as she glared at him. 

"Company photo." He didn't look up. "Plus I have to have your data for my presentation and findsing for my finished project. I have to prove that it is safe which I promise that is." He nodded as he turned back to his computer. 

"I'll take this one at the end then." Seolkyu pointed to fartherst bed towards the wall. 

"Noted." He answered as he finished on his computer. "There is one other room that you'll need to know." He said as he stood up. He walked to the back door in the room just opening it up. "This is where you will need to be on the day that testing starts. Someone up front will walk you here." He nodded as he let her in the room. He closed the door behidn her. "I have a few extra sheets of paperwork that you need to fill out." He added as he handed her the packet of papers. The room was just like the others, basic with a long black table with mutliple chairs along each side. There was a monitor on one wall and another on the other. "This montior here is where you'll clock in to let us know that you are here." He added as Seolkyu looked back at him and nodded. 

"I'll return shortly when you finish to you out. I am so gald, Seolkyu, that you are apart of my project. You are just what I am looking for a certain character." He walked out, leaning her alone. 

"Oh god, have I walked into a horror verison of any other geeks dream?" She whispered to herself as she looked at the paper work. She was already in too deep as she promised her brother all the details. She sighed as she started to fill out the paperwork. 

→→→

Driector-nim walked into another room just flipping a switch and the second monitor on the opposite wall was actually a two way screen. He looked at his computer screen as he joted simple things about how Seolkyu mumbled to herself, or her habits. He looked at one of his teammates going through more applications. "What do you think of her?" He asked the other. 

"Seems okay. She'll be likeable in the game and it a big plus she's already pretty. Won't have to adjust too much for the final product.Though, those scars will have to be edited out. The buyers will think there's a flaw on her." He spoke as like Seolkyu was a new game character being designed in pre-production. "We should shorten her hair too when it comes time." He added

"No, keep it long. We'll just draw it in a bun or something during fight scenes. Short hair doesn't fit her features which I don't want to change." Director-nim watched Seolkyu just sitting around and looking at her phone. He left the other as he turned off the two way screen. "Finished?" He smiled to Seolkyu. 

"I am." Seolkyu responded as she handed him the packet. "I really need to get back to my university. I have a presentation over cpr that I have to help give." Seolkyu nodded 

"I so very sorry. I did keep you a little over the time you were told that we would be done. That is my fault. You're a teacher?" He questioned as he motioned her out of the room just starting to front of the company. 

"No, a nursing student. I am in my second year so some of us help give presentations to the freshman." Seolkyu explained as she handed him her visitors badage. "Thank you for the tour. I look forward to working with you." Seolkyu nodded. 

"No, it my pleasure to meet such a model like future nurse. If I hurt myself then I will most certainly request you." He gave a smile as she looked away. He was only trying to pull out more of her habits to document. "Is someone shy? Ah, so cute." He teased as she waved her hand in front of her face. 

"I was just thrown off guard. Thank you. I should go now. Good bye." Seolkyu bowed as she started to walk out. 

He only shook his head. "Obilivious to the fact I could care less about her." He siad as he kept his hands in his pockets. "It is a crime though, someone that pretty stuck taking a of people who end up dieing anyway." He shook his head as he returned to his work room. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
author's note - hello everybody. here is a teaser. i thought i should write something about the people who the characters will be working for. i hope you guys liked it. if you haven't read the newest update then you should since the deadline date is there. see you guys next time.