Day Two: Learning A New Life Pt1

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
day 002: Learning a new life pt 2
I feel like a new born baby without parents to teach it.
 
The next morning Yunkyu was the first one out of his home just filling away paper work for the hokage again. He sighed as he watched out of his windows the peace full village below him as he was reading reports about myterious acts about ninjas going missing and having no leads on how to find them, Also more reports of sightings of this rouge ninja that was so important. He noticed Seolkyu walking to the hospital with a white lab coat on. He figured that she must have gotten up early and went to hospital. He turned away from the window as he saw another person walk into the room. "Oh hello, Lord Hokage. I have already arragned the paper work that you need to work on today. Also you need to think about a team to go investigating the incidents in the last reports." Yunkyu bowed to Naruto. 

"I already have my mind made up about that mission. I already told the leader of the mission to go out and get his other two members." Naruto answered as he nodded to Yunkyu. 

"Ah, Lord Hokage, you need to fill out the official mission report there on your desk." Yunkyu pointed out as he watched Naruto scribble things down then hand the report to him. 

"You can go deliver that to the right place now." Naruto said as he turned to other paper work on his desk. 

"I will." Yunkyu replied as he left the room. He walked down the hallway. He opened the file as he sighed. Naruto had picked Kiba to lead the team and to take Woozin and Seolkyu as per request of Hyuna and Yuichi. Plus there was also a note that another mission report would be sent out to send Amelia and Huisu on a small recovery mission with Tenten. Yunkyu sighed as he placed the report in the right slot as he walked back to the Hokage office to see Kiba standing there by himself. 

"Ah, Yunkyu! Can you introduce Kiba to Woozin and Seolkyu? Then can you fetch and Amelia and Huisu?" Naruto looked at him as the other nodded. 

"Of course, follow me please." Yunkyu his heel just leaving how he came in. He didn't speak a lot as Kiba and Akamaru followed behind him. "Seolkyu should be at the hospital." Yunkyu finally spoke up as the trio got closer to the hospital. Yunkyu walked in a he looked around. "Ah, Seolkyu! Come here." Yunkyu waved her over as he watched her hand a file to another person as she walked over. 

"Can you make this fast? I have to do some check ups." Seolkyu looked at them. 

"You have a mission to go on though. This is Kiba and Akamaru. Go get ready and meet us at the gate. You know where that is right?" Yunkyu leaned forward as he asked her the last part. 

"I know where that is. I'll be there shortly." Seolkyu sighed as she walked to the front desk just telling the girl there the situation then moved around Akamaru just heading to her place to get ready. 

"Woozin is probably training with the others." Yunkyu told him as he left with him. They walked out to where they had been training the other day. Yunkyu could see Woozin teaching the other basic martial moves and transitioning them into taijutsu. "Woozin, Amelia, Huisu!" He called out as they looked over. "You three have a mission." He called out as they came running. 

"Amelia and Huisu will being going with Tenten. She'll be waiting at the gate. Woozin, you'll be with Kiba and Seolkyu. Seolkyu will meet you two at the gate." Yunkyu intructed them. "These missions are straight from Lord Hokage himself. He wrote them up." He added as he started to walk off. "Have fun. I have to get back to the Hokage office." He waved to them. 

"Ah, come on. Lets go!" Amelia pushed Huisu forward as he tripped over his own feet.

Kiba looked at Woozin as he started to walk off just sticking his hands in his pockets. "Come on, Woozin-san. Our mission is a little bit time senstive." Kiba answered as he could see Seolkyu at the gate just kicking around a couple rocks. "Tonight you should steam your eyes with the fire and wet river leaves that will help the redness and puffness." Kiba suggested at he pointed to her eyes. 

"I know." Seolkyu mumbled as she followed behidn them. "So what are we exactly doing?" She asked

"Naruto told me, he wants to awaken the abilities hidden insdie of all of you but not at the same time. Plus he thinks you two would be good to help me catching Kou(OC). He is a rouge ninja from our village. He is just a bit older than you two but like Hyuna is a jounin. They are our villages next prodigies but found power away from the village. He is powerful and dangerous, so we want to be the people to find him." Kiba answered her. 

"So that is why our mission is time senstive. He could be already gone." Woozin watched Kiba nod. "What kind person is he?" Woozin asked 

"I know you aren't talking about his personality because that is not interesting. His clan are blood manipulators. They are usually drafted right into the police force or the anbu black ops when they get old enough, but Kou wanted to be on a team like everyone else. Naruto granted that, well Kakashi-sensei approved it in the beginning, but Naruto got it fully pushed through. He is a good ninja just got caught up in something." Kiba answered as he looked at Seolkyu. "You might want to learn to tie your hair up or something." Kiba commented as he put his hands behind his head. 

"How long will be gone?" Seolkyu asked 

"A week at most. We are just going to check out this one place and if we do get a promising lead then I will request more time and extra people to asisst us." Kiba nodded as he looked back at her. "But honestly, I think that we will get this mission done with just the three of us." Kiba told them as he picked up the pace a little. 

Woozin looked at Seolkyu as he sighed. "I just wanted to say that I am sorry. I didn't know about your brother." Woozin told her as she only nodded. Woozin looked down at her arms as he noticed the scars. He didn't say anything about it though. 

"I really can't talk about that." Seolkyu told him as she sighed. "Don't worry about it. I am not upset. I am just worried." Seolkyu told him. She shook her head. "Can you not mention my brother anymore becasue I don't want to be thinking about that while I am here." Seolkyu told him as he nodded. 

"Yeah, I'll tell the others for you." Woozin nodded as Seolkyu only nodded. "But on the bright side-" Woozin was caught off

"There is no bright side, or well not at the moment." She walked faster to catch up with Kiba.

•••

Amelia smiled as they walked up to see Tenten waiting for them. She looked back Huisu who was closely behind her. She crossed her arms as she walked up to Tenten. "I am Amelia. What is our mission?" She asked as Tenten looked up at her. 

"We are going to someone back to the leaf." Tenten nodded as she started to leave. "He was injured on his previous mission so Naruto wants us to make sure he makes it back to the leaf safely." Tenten told them with a nod. "It should be a fairly easy mission." She added as she looked at them. 

"I am Huisu by the way." He looked at Tenten as she nodded. 

"Yeah, Naruto told me all of your names." Tenten answered as she looked back at them. She turned back to the front as she picked up the pace a little. "This mission shouldn't be too hard unless we run into the people that hurt him before, but I am sure we won't with Kiba's team hunting their leader. They are like our decoy team." Tenten added

"So they are putting pressure on them so that we won't run into them, or well it lessen the chance?" Huisu asked as Tenten nodded. 

"It should only take us about a day to reach the city that he is in." Tenten nodded as she was looking at a map. "We should get there early tomorrow morning then we will leave later that night, so we can rest enough during the day." Tenten added as she put the map away. 

"We aren't camping out?" Amelia asked as Tenten shook her head no. 

"No, this mission doesn't require that since we won't be gone long." She nodded as she looked at Amelia. "We will eat and rest when we get to the town." Tenten added as she guided them to the town that they were going to. 

•••

Sunmi walked into the hokage's office just looking at Yunkyu holding a stack of papers just setting them on Naruto's desk. "You told me to come by when the others had left. What did you want?" She asked as he looked up. 

"Oh to help out and not be by yourself. The other's have gone on missions. Can you grab that stack right there? We have to go file them in the file room now that Naruto has signed them." Yunkyu said as he picked up a stack as he watched Sunmi do the same. 

"Do you know what kind of missions the others are doing?" Sunmi asked as she followed behind Yunkyu. She watched him set down at stack as he started to file them away. She set down her stack as she started to file them with Yunkyu's intstruction. 

"I can't talk about them. Sorry. Maybe you can ask them when they get back." Yunkyu said as he looked at Sunmi. "When we get done with this then we have to go deliver mission scrolls. You can carry them while I hand them out." Yunkyu said as she nodded. 

"Do you think after handing out the mission scrolls that we can get some lunch?" Sunmi asked as she watched Yunkyu nod his head. "Awesome. I didn't have a big breakfast since I don't have a lot in the fridge yet." She told him as she nodded. 

"You should have gone to the market before coming here." Yunkyu looked at her as he handed her a file. "Place this on that shelf for me." He added as she took it from him and placed it on the shelf. "Alright lets get the mission scrolls. Naruto-sama should have signed them all by now and if not then I'll get him too." Yunkyu said as he walked back to the office. "Wait out here." e added as he entered the office. He came back out a few minutes later just holding a box of scrolls. "Take this and follow me." Yunkyu told her. They evenuallty finished handing out the mission scrolls as they were walking through town. 

"Lets go eat now. I am starving." Sunmi looked at him. 

"The ramen place is really good. It is right over here." Yunkyu guided her to the shop. Yunkyu pushed back the fabric as they walked into the ramen shop. He ordered his food as he sat down as he heard Sunmi do the same. 

"I hope the others stay safe on their mission." Sunmi told Yunkyu as he nodded. 

"I am sure that they will. Naruto wouldn't have sent them if they wouldn't be." Yunkyu said as he looked back at her. "Are you jealous that you don't get to go on one?" He asked as she shook her head no. 

"No, not really. I mean it would have been cool and interesting, but I don't think that I am ready to go on one." Sunmi explained as their bowls of ramen was placed infront of them. She broke her chopsticks as she started to eat. 

Yunkyu nodded as he started to eat as well. "I am sure that you are ready, but you do have to believe in yourself or then you'll never be ready." Yunkyu told her as he ate his ramen. He watched as she sighed into her food as she kept eatting. 'I think that you'll be great." He nudged her as he gave her a wink. He watched as Sunmi just nodded to her food as the two kept eatting. 

•••

Kiba sighed as he watched Seolkyu fumble about with her tent as she brushed her hair behind her ears. He took off his bag as he looked around his bag as he walked over to pulling out a black handkerchief. He walked up behind her just using one hand to secure all of her hair as he tied her hair up for her.

"Oh, thanks." Seolkyu looked at Kiba as he shook his head. 

"You should start tieing your hair up on missions.  Your long hair is pretty, but it can be a problem burden." Kiba told her as he nodded. 

"I will start doing that, thanks." Seolkyu smiled to him as she heard a loud snap as Woozin was holding a tree branch. 

"Just collecting fire wood." Woozin told them as he threw the branch down on the pile."Do you need help to put up your tent?" Woozin asked Seolkyu nodded. 

"Yeah, I have never put one of thiese together before." Seolkyu looked at him as he taught her how to her put up her tent correctly. "Oh, you conntect it there. Thanks." Seolkyu nodded at him as she looked back as there was a fire going. 

"You two keep the fire going and I'll go catch some fish for us to eat." Kiba said as he walked off. 

"Yep, we can do that." Seolkyu said as she sat down on the edge of a log that they had placed around the fire. She looked over to Woozin as she put a couple of twings in the fire to keep it going. 

"So the others I think are on their own missions or just living their lives around town." Woozin told her as she nodded. Woozin looked around as Seolkyu was keeping the fire going as he stood up. "I think someone esle is here. Kiba would have said something. Stay here, I am going to go look around." Woozin got up just grabbing his kantana. 

Seolkyu sighed as she was going to tell him that wasn't a very good idea. She just pulled up her hood on her cape jacket as she kept the fire going as she heard some branches break. "Kiba? Woozin?" She asked as she turned her head to see a tall figure standing in the shadows. "This isn't funny!" She snapped as the figure stepped into the fire light. Seolkyu gripped a kunia as the person was taller than Woozin and Kiba. 

His blood red bat like eyes watched Seolkyu as he could see Woozin not far running up. By the fire light, you could he had a jumper like sweat pants with a blood red v-neck with a long black cloak that had a large hood that covered his hair, but it seemed short and dark. He didn't move as he waited for Woozin to get closer. He flashed like a flicker of a light bulb as he made it look like he was going to attack Seolkyu and only disappeared back into the shadow as the edge of his cloak was burned by Woozin. 

"Why didn't you defend yourself?" Woozin barked at her as she looked up at him. 

"I couldn't move or I would have. Plus your eyes look funny." She said as dug around in her bag as she pulled out a small mirror. 

Woozin sighed as he took the mirror from her. "He planned this so that I would activate the sharingan. Don't worry about it. Don't tell Kiba either." He told her as his eyes went back to normal minutes before Kiba walked up. 

"Everything okay here? Sorry I was gone so long. The fish weren't biting." Kiba told them with a nod "Lets get these cooked." Kiba said as he started on the fish. 

"Is it okay if I go lay down? I was up really early for the early morning shift at the hospital. One of you can wake me up when it is done?" Seolkyu asked as Kiba nodded. 

"Yeah of course. Go ahead." Kiba watched her enter her tent just laying down with her back facing them. "Make sure that the fish stay in the fire not against it." Kiba told Woozin as he looked at him. "Are you sure nothing happened?" He asked as the other nodded. 

"Yeah, nothing happened. She is just tired. She told me that she had to a double shift and she was on her double when Yunkyu and I came to get her." Woozin nodded at him as he turned the fish with a kunia. 

Kiba nodded. "Alright. Tomorrow we will be passing through the town Tenten's team will be in so we might be able to say hello to them. They are escorting a injured leaf ninja back to the leaf safely." Kiba said with a nod. 

"Alright that will be cool. We can all eat lunch together before they leave." Woozin said as he got up. He walked over to Seolkyu just bending down. "Hey, food is ready." He nudged as she sat up just yawning. 

"Okay. I am coming." Seolkyu said as she crawled out of her tent. She walked over to a log just sitting down as she took a skewered fish from Woozin. She took a bite out of it as she nodded. "It is really good." She said as she sat there. 

Kiba laughed a bit. "You won't be saying that soon when you finally getting tired of eatting fish always on missions." Kiba told her as he started to eat his. He tossed some to Akamaru who had gone with him earlier. "You two get a lot of rest. I'll be on watch tonight." Kiba nodded as he looked at them. 

"I feel like that one of us should stay up with you or take the later half so you can sleep." Seolkyu nodded as Kiba shook his head. 

"No, it is okay. Akamaru will wake me up if he hears anything anyway if I do fall asleep." He told them as he nodded to them. "Eat up then get some sleep." Kiba nodded at them as he leaned back on Akamaru. 

•••

Amelia walked into town right behind Huisu and Tenten. She just kept her arms at her sides as she looked around the small town that they had come to. They were walking to a small inn as she watched Tenten pull out the mission scroll. She watched them stop once they got to one of the inn room doors. Amelia nodded to the ninja outside the door was they walked into the room. 

"Renyue(oc)?" Tenten asked as boy only about in his late teens rolled over in the bed. 

"Hm, you're early." The other spoke in a whining tone. He hair was a bit undone but you could tell it was cut short on the side a bit longer in the front so that he could sweep it up. It was a striking ashy gray with a dark purple shift to it. His eyes were a very slate gray with perwinkle flecks in them. He yawned as he stretched his arms which is right was covered up in bandages. 

"I thought I would introduce you to Amelia and Huisu then tell you our plan to leave tomorrow." Tenten informed him as the other looked at the two strangers. 

"I have seen them around, but never formally introduced snice I don't work around the main public. I am Renyue." He pushed himself out of bed just wearing black pant and a white tea shirt mostly likely not in his main outfit.

"Amelia. It is nice to meet you." She shook his hand as he walked over to them. 

"Huisu." He mumbled as hesitantly shook his hand. 

"Leaving tomorrow is fine with me. We have to wait until Kiba and his team get here. I have to speak with him." Renyue looked at them. 

"About what?" Amelia asked as she was only curious. 

"That is only me and Kiba to know, princess." Renyue winked as he moved back to his bed. "I hope you all have your own rooms because my bed is only big enough for two and I only would have room for-" Renyue was cut off by Tenten.

"Of course we have our own rooms. Those two don't need to be bothered by you. We were going to grab some food, you want to come?" Tenten asked 

"Do I have to pay?" Renyue asked as Tenten shook her head no. "Alright! Just let me get changed." Renyue said into his tee shirt as it pulled over his head as he made his way to the bathroom. 

"Wait until we leave!" Tenten snapped as she pushed Amelia and Huisu outside. "Sorry about him. He is a little much sometimes." Tenten told them. 

"You don't have to be sorry about that mainly because it was enjoyable." Amelia blurted as she nodded. She wasn't going to deny Renyue had a nice torso even if places were bandaged up. 

"I don't mind either. I draw boys like that all the time. It is nice to see it up close." Huisu mumbled to himself as Amelia nudged him. "Ah, that sounded werid." Huisu finally admitted out loud as a laughed rang out from behind them.

"You're strange." Renyue walked up in black pants with an oversized sweater that was a perwinkle color with sleeves that covered his hands. He had white suspenders hanging around his hips and on his shoulders that two Chinese hook swords were secured onto. His ninja shoes were that perwinkle color. He also had on clear rounded square framed glasses that were a tad oversized but framed his face. His head band was that same perwinkle color just tied around his left calf like it was sewen into his pants. 

"Why do you wear glasses if you are an anbu? I am assuming you are." Amelia asked him

"I am blind in the daylight well almost. These are fused with charka so that I can see without someone helping me. I work mostly at night." Renyue explained which explained why his eyes were so oddly colored. "That is also why I need escorted back to the village. Naruto wouldn't be comfortable me coming not fully healed at night by myself so leaving in a group in the daylight is safer." He looked at her as they walked to go eat. Renyue took the lead of the group as he walked into a place. "A table for four." He looked at the young girl at the host table. 

She nodded as she had pig tailed light honey brown hair just in a peter pan collared black and white dress and black ninja shoes. "Right this way." She held four menus in her hands as she walked to a table in the back as she turned off the lamp over head to a dimmer setting. She set down the menus as she walked off. 

"This place is pretty good. If you can't see well then I am sorry. This my usual spot." Renyue looked at them as he watched them shake their heads. "Good, I am going to head to the bar. Order this for me, princess." Renyue got up just walking off as he pointed out something for Amelia to order for him as she was sitting next to him. Renyue walked to the other side of the bar not close to their table as he leaned on the bar. "We are leaving tomorrow and the others should be here at that time. Just let him know. Plus did things go well last night, Jiwok(oc)?" Renyue was handed a glass of sake mixed with a red liquid. 

"I'll tell him. Yeah, things went well. It was easier than I thought. I only had to provoke him once." Jiwok answered, exposing himself as the one that appeared infront of Woozin and Seolkyu last night.

"Kiba and his mut didn't see, did they?" Renyue whispered

"No, just the girl and him." Jiwok turned away from him as Huisu walked over. "Can I get you anything else, sir?" Jiwok looked at the pair. 

"Why don't you bring a bottle of cherry blossom sake to my table." Renyue looked at Huisu as he walked back to the table. 

"We shouldn't be drinking." Huisu told Renyue

"You shouldn't be. Doesn't mean that I can't." Renyue fired back. "Princess, did you order correctly?" He peered down at Amelia as she nodded. "Good girl." Renyue sat down as he saw Huisu narrow his eyes and cross his arms. 

"They also said that our meal is on the house." Amelia added 

"Yeah, I wonder why." Huisu grumbled 

"Probably becasue I am friends with the owner." Renyue sipped on his drink. "Want to try some, princess." Renyue turned to Amelia as Huisu reached out and grabbed the glass.

"Sure, prince charming." Huisu threw back the glass like a shot of soju. Huisu could hold any type of alcohol down and drink a lot because of company parties. He goes to a lot because of his job. "And you shouldn't call her princess without her premission, plus professionally you should address her by her frist name." Huisu snapped Huisu is often not assertive nor bold like this - but rather quite awkward and an observer. Though, he has a short fuse and an manipulative temper - meaning he is violent but just scary in that you don't know what to expect.

"It is okay, Huisu. I do prefer that you call me, Amelia. Princess is a little much since we don't know each other." Amelia admitted "Also I was going to decline your offer, I don't think we should drink while on the job." She added 

Renyue only shurgged. "I don't mind either way. I only give people nicknames to people I like so it is my way of getting closer, but Amelia we can go slow." Renyue nodded at her as Huisu rolled his tounge in his cheek as he looked away.

Amelia smiled as she nodded. "Yeah, sure!" Amelia nodded as she thought it would be nice to know more peole than just the others and the people she's already meet. 

"Perfect." Renyue half smiled as he looked away as their food came as he smirked as he turned away from her. 

Huisu couldn't sit here anymore with this snake anymore. Huisu stood up. "Sorry, I am just going to go back. I am not hungry. You all share my plate." Hui blankly spoke as he walked not even looking back. He forced himself to only say that as he didn't want come off like an to Amelia and call out Renyue with no proof. Huisu walked out of the shop just down the street. He kept walking until he came to a park. He finally an empty bench just stretching out and exhaling just calming himself. Huisu felt a shadow over him as he looked up. 

"We packed up your food for you. Tenten and Renyue are back at the inn." Amelia watched as he got up as she backed up a few paces. 

"You didn't have to do that." Huisu told Amelia as he looked at her. 

"I wanted to. Are you feeling okay?" Amelia as she crossed her arms. 

"I just couldn't stand to be the same space as him. He is just playing with you like a toy. I didn't like it. You shouldn't trust him." Huisu nodded 

"I don't think he is a bad person. Maybe you just think that." Amelia her heel. "Besides he is apart of the village. Come on, your food is in your room. A futon is better than a park bench." Amelia answered as she walked off. She looked back as he was following behind her a few paces. 

Huisu could tell Amelia actually wanted to believe Renyue was a good guy. He sighed as he stuck his hands in his pockets. He didn't want to fight with her either. "Just keep your guard up." Huisu mumbled as he entered his room as he shut the door behind her. 

•••

Reyue slipped out in the middle of night when he knew the others would be out cold. He walked through the empty streets just entering the bar that they had ate lunch at earlier. He could see Jiwok serving another male. "Kou." Renyue spoke as the other turned his head. 

"Hm." The other hummed just looking at Renyue with dark blank eyes. "Jiwok filled me in. He was worried you wouldn't be able to get away." The male turned back to Jiwok. "I will be gone by tonight. They'll follow me though." He set down the glass. 

"Isn't that your plan?" Jiwok asked 

"Yes. What are their names again? They sound odd." Kou looked at Renyue.

"Ah, Huisu and Amelia are with me and Jiwok has the other two. I wouldn't worry much about the two idiots I am dealing with." Renyue answered 

"Woozin and Seolkyu. They think that I was you." Jiwok was cleaning shot glasses. 

Kou stood up as he nodded. "You hurry back and good work." He disappeared in a swarm of bats. 

•••

Kiba looked at the enterance of the town as they had finally made it by around early morning. "The inn that Tenten and them are at should be close. They actually should be getting ready to leave right about now." Kiba walked with the other two as they made their way through town. "Tenten!" Kiba waved as Akamaru barked happily at the sight of the other ninja.

"Oh, hi. You two must be Seolkyu and Woozin. Tenten, nice to meet you." Tenten smiled as she looked around. "The others-" Tenten started 

"Unni! You're here!" Amelia interupted as she wrapped her arms around Seolkyu. "Oh hi, Woozin." She was pushed off by Seolkyu. 

Renyue walked up as he looked over Seolkyu and Woozin. "I am Renyue, the one who needs a babysitter." He laughed as he gave a cat like grin. 

"Woozin, that is Seolkyu." Woozin looked at the two new faces. "You all should get moving. It is suppose to start storming." He nodded as he crossed his arms. 

"Woozin. I need to speak with you." Huisu blinked at the younger male. Huisu was the oldest of the bunch. Surprisingly, no one had asked how old everyone was but Huisu had turned twenty-five making him the oldest in the group. This game job was his present for his birthday from his publishing company. 

"Okay." Woozin walked with him. "What is wrong?" He asked 

"That Renyue-kid. He is bad news and I am the only that can tell. I write and recreate people for a living. I am awarding winning. He's two-faced character. You need to send word to Yunkyu. He'll understand so that he can Sunmi or him keep an eye on this punk." Huisu nodded 

"Yeah, I felt something was off about him. I'll write something up. For the time being, keep an eye on him." Woozin said as Amelia was yelling at Huisu. "Amelia wants you. You're probably leaving. Don't worry, Yunkyu will know by the end of the day." Woozin nodded as he walked back to where Seolkyu was standing with Kiba. 

"What was that about?" Seolkyu asked

"Nothing." Woozin answered. 

"It is fine if you don't want to tell me, but just don't lie to me." Seolkyu walked off just following Kiba. 

Woozin sighed as he followed after them. Could he do nothing right around her? He watched as they kept waling through the town. "Where are we going?" He asked Kiba. 

"Kou was spotted last night here in the forest talking to a girl. We have to check it out. Akamaru can pick up his scent." Kiba nodded to them. 

"We aren't going to follow this scent without getting permission?" Seolkyu asked 

"We already have that." Kiba nodded. "I told you are mission was to scout where he is." Kiba let Akamaru do his thing as they made it to the spot. Kiba smelled a bit too as he snapped in a direction. "This way." He told them as he started in a direction. 

Seolkyu didn't think this was a good idea. She looked back at Woozin as he had sent off a message bird or whatever they called them. "Hurry up, Kiba and Akamaru will leave us behind!" Seolkyu called out to him as she started after said person. 

"Coming!" Woozin called back as he dashed after them. He walked up as he could see Seolkyu standing off to the side as Kiba was holding a cloak as walked up stand by Seolkyu. "Did we lose him?" Woozin asked 

"Probably. He left this here to trick us." Kiba sighed as he ran a hand through his hand. "Akamaru still has a faint scent this way. Lets keep going." Kiba said as the sun was starting to go down. 

Seolkyu kept her arms crossed as they walked. "We should make camp here for tonight. It is getting too dark to go on." She looked at the two men walking ahead of her. 

"The scent is just right up here." Kiba looked back at her as they entered an empty field. 

"Can we camp here?" Seolkyu stopped as she looked at the two. Seolkyu shook her head as they other two started to look around as Akumaru had laid down at her feet. Seolkyu noticed something off about one tree as it started to lean as Woozin got closer. "Watch out." Seolkyu kicked out her foot just smashing the tree to peices as she spun around back to her spot. "If you two don't settle down then we won't get anything done." She eyed them. She could feel someone behind her as she turned around just seeing a pair of dark blood red almost a black-red colored eyes staring down at her.

"You have something that belongs to me." He reached out to her bag as he sighed as Woozin pulled Seolkyu away. He sighed as he shook his raven locks that was shaven short on the sides and on top just giving him a mafia look with his pale skin. He smirked exposing bat like fangs. "I am only asking for my cloak back." He held out a hand to Seolkyu.

"Kou." Kiba looked at him as he watched Kou hold up a hand. 

"You move, she dies." Kou said, dully as he moved his arm again. He had on black slim pants with a scope neck blood red tee with a black button up shirt with only the first two buttons buttoned. He also had a one black suspender and one blood suspender that were holding two twin blade katana's on his back. "Please, give it back Seolkyu. Don't make me come to you." Kou darked his tone.

"Give it to him." Kiba sighed as he shook his head. 

Seolkyu reached behind her just pulling out the black cloak with red metal clasp. She walked over just holding it out to him. She walked back next to Woozin as Kou pulled it on as he looked his he had bat wings from how his cloak laid on his body. 

"Thank you. I wish I could stay and test out my theory, but I have other matters to deal with. You'll come to see that I am not so bad after all." Kou was looking at Woozin as he said this as he noticed Kiba sneakily doing something. "I told you, you move - she dies. No one ever listens to me." Kou stepped to the slide pulling out one of his blades as he shot a long dark red senbon at Seolkyu. Kou smirked as he watched Woozin eyes switch as he spun Seolkyu around jumpped as the senbon only peirced her shoulder. "Teach your trusted leader to listen to me. I wish next time I don't try and kill someone so pretty - I'll let someone else do that for me." Kou put his blade away as he dispearred in a swarm of bats.

Seolkyu fell back on her as she raised her hand from her shoulder. "Look, oh god. Great." Seolkyu whinced as she looked at them. "Woozin, can you take my cape off then pull down my shirt to expose the skin." She started as she shurgged off her bag as she used her free hand to open her bag. "Use this to clean it off then I'll heal it then will walk you through the next step." She handed him some gauze and rubbing alcohol. 

Woozin did as he was told as he sighed. "What is next?" He asked as he was handed a sebon that had string on it. "I am not sewing your shoulder up." He snapped at her 

"It is close a bit after I healed myself just pinch the ends together and lace it through. It is easy." Seolkyu nodded. She gritted her teeth as she felt him start. "When you finish tie it off and wrapp it in bandages." She got out as she put away the items when he was finished. Seolkyu looked at Woozin. "Not bad. I should be just fine." She turned to Kiba

"I am sorry. I thought I could surprise him. We should take you to a hospital in the morning. Right now lets you to a hospital to rest." Kiba said as he picked up her things. He watched as Woozin took a hold of her hands just getnly pulling her up to her feet. He started to walk ahead of them. 

"That guy only hurt you because he watned me to use the sharnigan." Woozin watched Seolkyu nod. 

"I know." Seolkyu said "He planted his cloak and he knew that you two would make me carry it since you two are carrying the other heavy stuff. He has been playing us snice last night." Seolkyu said as they walked. "I think he wants somethings from you." Seolkyu looked at him as they walked to the inn. 

Woozin sighed as he walked beside her to the inn. He looked at Kiba as he was waiting for them. "Are we sharing a room?" He asked as Kiba nodded. 

"Seolkyu, this is your room and we are just next door." Kiba told her as she nodded. Kiba opened the door to the inn as he walked in with Woozin. 

•••

Yunkyu was in the hokage office as he got the message bird. He took it off of the birds leg as he read the message. He stuffed it in his pocket as he looked around the room. He walked out as Sunmi was carrying back some papers that Naruto needed to sign. "We need to talk." Yunkyu said as he placed them on Naruto's desk. He took her by the arm just guiding her down the hall to a spot where they could talk. He showed her the note that Woozin had written as Sunmi nodded.

"I saw them walk in the village this morning. They are probably coming over here right now." Sunmi said as they hurried down the hall back to Naruto's office. Tenten and the others had just walked into the office. 

"Naruto is out to lunch with Hinata. Why don't you come back in a few minutes?" Yunkyu said as he looked at Renyue. 

"Oh great, you all are here." Naruto walked in as he walked to his desk. "I have a task for you, Sunmi." Naruto told him as he looked at them from his desk. He looked at the group as he leaned back in his chair. He could tell the tension that was in the air. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
author's note - Hi guys! Here is another chapter. I hope that you all like it.