Day One: The Malfunction

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
day 001: the malfunction
You're telling me we are stuck here?
 
Mr. Han had everything set up. It was only two and he knew that the only person that would be there soon was Woozin because he told him the wrong time so that he would be on time. He walked to the front of the building where Woozin was sitting just reading a large textbook that read law praticies & ethics. Mr. Han shook his head as he the kid had a pen in one hand and a highlighter in his mouth just writing on sticky notes. "Studying?" He asked as Woozin dropped his highlighter on his book. 

"Ah, yeah. Your front desk lady said it was okay." Woozin answered as he noticed Mr. Han was watching someone outside. Woozin turned his head to looked at the girl outside talking on her phone in work out clothes expect she had a nursing department jacket on, a hospital badge, a stethoscope around her neck, and a backpack on her shoulders. 

"Hello, Seolkyu." Mr. Han waved as she was placing her phone in her backpack as she took off her stethoscope. 

"Am I early? Three right?" Seolkyu looked around 

"It's only two thirty." Woozin piped up "You work at my school's university hospital?" Woozin asked her 

"No, I intern there and I am teaching assistant. I just got off graveyard." Seolkyu sighed 

Mr. Han laughed. "You two are my only college students wno actually seem invested. You two can come on back and put your things away." He said as he watched Woozin collect all his stuff just stuffing them into a backpack. "How have you slept since I last saw you, Seolkyu?" He added 

"Uhm, you don't want to know." Seolkyu said as she walked into the project room. She walked to her bed just putting her stuff in the trunk infront of it. She sat down just seeing that Sunmi had deicded to lay next to her. At least it wouldn't be that awkward. 

"Why don't you two introduce yourselves and I am going to go see if anyone esle is here." Mr. Han said as he left the room. 

Woozin looked over to Seolkyu who was looking at her phone. "I'm Woozin." He said as she looked up. "Sorry if I interupted you." He added as he watched her shake her head. 

"No it was my brother's nurse." Seolkyu leaned over as she put her phone up in the trunk. "I'm Seolkyu." She said as another person walked in the room. "Hey, Sunmi." She waved at the girl. 

"Hello. Oh, sorry. I am Sunmi." She bowed at the two older people as she placed her backpack in her trunk as she sat down on her bed next to Seolkyu. 

"Woozin. You two know each other?" He asked

"Yeah, I am her brother's best friend. Oh he says good luck. I ran his school work to him before coming here." Sunmi turned from Woozin to Seolkyu as another trunk was opening then closing. 

The new face looked around as he sat down on his bed just yawning. Huisu sighed as he rubbed his eyes. He had just finished an manuscript for his next chapter of his graphic novel. He jumpped as he sighed as noticed the others staring at him. "I'm Huisu." He blinked at them. 

"Oh my god! It is artist Su-sam! I saw you at the comic event at that book store!" Amelia dropped her bag in her trunk as she jumpped on her bed. 

"Ah, is that so?" Huisu fliniched as he looked at his lap. "Thank you for being a fan." He added as he dipped his head. Huisu looked up at the next person sitting down next to him as Mr. Han entered the room again. 

"Alright, eveyrone is here now! I want everyone to sate their name and the character they will be taking over once the project starts. Starting with Seolkyu." Mr. Han told them. 

Seolkyu stood up as she waved. "I am Moon Seolkyu. Uhm, I am taking over Sakura's character." She sat back down as Sunmi pushed herself up. 

"I am Im Sunmi. My character is Temari" She nodded as she sat back down. 

Huisoo linked his fingers behind his back as he looked at everyone. "My name is Yu Huisu. I'll be playing as Sai. It is very nice to meet you all." He spoke as he was reciting a lesson to a teacher as you could tell Korean wasn't his first language. 

Amelia shot up as she beamed at the other. "Hi, I am Amelia! I'll be playing as Ino. I hope we can all be friends!" She sat back down.

Yunkyu sighed as he stood up. "I'm Xuiqi Yunkyu and I'll be Shikamaru." He said as he sat down. 

"I am Nam Woozin. My character is Sasuke. Nice to meet you all." Woozin said as he sat back down. 

"Now that we all know each other, lets get ready. All of your belongings should be in your trunks and please lay back so that my team can place the equipment on you. You'll have breathing strips like in the hospital and heart montiors to make sure you are find while playing. You'll also being strapped in the gaming equipment. So just lay back and relax." Mr. Han said as he had already placed oxygen lines around Seolkyu's nose. He placed a heart monitor on Seolkyu's right index finger as he pulled down the head gear. He pressed a button as he helped her put it over her eyes and wrapped the wrist bracelets around her wrists as he went on to the next person. "Alright just relax everyone, the next person is our local nurse on call. She is just putting in a iv to give you fuilds and a medicine to help you stay relaxed." Mr. Han explained. 

"What drug are you injecting me with becasu-" Seolkyu started 

"It is sleepy time medicine they give kids who get their tonsils taken out. It is best that you aren't awake for the first couple of weeks of playing to establish a base line." Mr. Han said as he walked to his computer. "Alright I am going to start uploading the program and you'll should fall asleep soon. You'll wake up in your new home. Get dressed in your casual outfit and go around as a group learning your surroundings and new lives. At eight o clock, go back home and try to eject from the game, you'll be able to do this yourself." Mr.Han finished as he watched them slowly drifted off. 

•••

Seolkyu opened her eyes as she was in a whole different room. She stretched as she looked at herself just checking everywhere as she got out of bed. She walked to the closet as she opened it up. She sighed as she got dressed just stuff her modren day clothes in the back of the closet as she walked through the apartment. She sighed as she didn't know where to meet up with everyone. She pulled on her shoes just grabing the set of keys on the counter. She walked outside as she couldn't believe what she was seeing. She had just walked out into the town of the show her brother always watches. "Huisu?" Seolkyu asked as the man looking around in a black skinny pants, a grey hoodie like jumper, and black ninja shoes. 

"Oh hello. Your outfit was made very well. You like a younger and raven haired Sakura." Huisu nodded as he walked over. "We should go look for the others." He added as he started to walk. 

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment." Seolkyu told him as she walked behind him. "Isn't that Yunkyu down by the ramen place?" She asked as Huisu nodded. 

"Yunkyu-san." Huisu called out as he waved. 

Yunkyu walked up in a black overall skinny pany jumper with a dark green hoodie on under it just with the hood up with simple black ninja shoes. "The others must live closer to the gates." He looked at the other two. "I've already walked around a little and passed the hospital on my way here. People think we all already know each other well. A medical ninja asked if Seolkyu was coming in today to help." Yunkyu nodded as they walked down the street to the other end of the town. 

"What I can do?" Seolkyu sighed as he looked at them. "Oh right, I am like a great healer or something." She said to herself. 

"Do you even know anything about your character?" Yunkyu looked at her 

"No, look. I am not a fan of this nor do I know anything. My little brother is sick and he couldn't sign up for a job like this so I am doing it for him." Seolkyu sighed as crossed her arms. 

"You're a good sister." Yunkyu mumbled "Isn't that your fangirl?" He pointed to Amelia looking around just looking like she was searching for them. 

"Amelia! Over here!" Seolkyu called as Huisu had nodded. Seolkyu watched as Amelia had jogged over. 

Amelia jogged over just in dark purple and black stripped shirt with a khaki colored leather coat with dark purple shorts and black leggings. She also had simple black ninja shoes. She crossed her arms as she had black fingerless gloves. "The others are waiting at a sushi place down there. I was sent to look for you three." She said as she guided them to the table where the others sat. 

Sunmi was wearing a black tube top with a blood red cropped tunic and hemmed it with bandages. She had black safety shorts that end about five inches above her knee with blood red tunic and bandages tied around the top with over the knee black ninja shoes. "We ordered enough for all of us." She added 

Woozin walked over with some plates of sushi just weaing a black tank top with strength on the black in kanji in blood red lettering. He had on simple black skinny pants and black ninja shoes. He had his kantana tied around his waist with a purple rope. "Food is here." He said as he set down the platters of food. 

"What are we going to do today?" Amelia asked as she picked up a pair of chopsticks. 

"We live our character's life as our own." Woozin nodded "Seolkyu goes to the hospital, Amelia goes to the flower shop, Yunkyu goes to work with the hokage who I am assume will be Naruto since no one has taken over his character, Sunmi will uhm go with Yunkyu I guess, Huisu can come with me training." Woozin nodded 

"I think it would be better if Sunmi goes with you all training." Yunkyu nodded as he ate a peice of sushi. 

"That is fine with me." Sunmi told them. She sighed as she ate another peice. "I guess we should start heading out. The ones training, do you want to meet up back here?" She asked as they nodded. 

"Well I am going head off to the hospital then." Seolkyu answered as she stood up. "By the way, how are we going to pay for this?" She asked 

"I found some money in my pockets." Woozin said as he grabbed a small to go box and put some sushi in it. "Here take it with you. You'll get hungry later." He watched her take it as she nodded. 

"Thanks. See you guys later." She said as she walked off. She sighed as she walked to the hospital just eatting as she walked since she was nervous. She looked at the box as she had already eatten all of the sushi. She sighed as she placed the empty take out box in the trash as she walked into the hospital. 

•••

Sunmi arrived back at the table as she was wearing her battle outfit to train in which was a black long sleeved spandex with red white cloak with long kimono like sleeves that cover her hands with light jean skirt with her ninja shoes reaching right under her skirt. She hand her fan across her lap as she waited for the two boys. She could see Woozin walking up in his battle outfit. Her headband was around forehead just holding her hair up in a pony tail. 

It was a white kimono style top with a navy wrap style obi belt that had a purple rope tied around his waist to hold his kantana. He had black ninja pants that ended where his black ninja shoes started much like Sasuke in his younger days, but Woozin's top was secured close with black snap buttons. "We are waiting on Huisu." Woozin looked at her as his head hanging around his neck. 

Huisu walked up just bowing a bit. "Sorry. I had to show Seolkyu the right direction to the hospital." He said as he stuck his hands in his gray cropped pants with a black tank top and black hoodie in a crop styled like Sai's with white detailing. He also had a scroll on his back and painting tools. He had black ninja shoes. 

"You should have drawn her a map." Sunmi said as they started to walk. 

"I did." Huisu said as they walked. "I made one for you too." He pulled out a scroll for Sunmi. "I figured since you are her brother's bestfriend then you don't know much about this land either." He told her as she took the scroll. 

"Yeah, I was tricked." Sunmi admitted as she walked with them. 

"The training field is over here." Woozin said as they walked up to see the others already there with Naruto chasing Seolkyu. 

Seolkyu dressed in a red sleeveless qipao dress ending about three or four inches below her bottom with slits up the sides in those three/four inches. All along the edges the dress has  white piping detail with black shorts under neath covering those open slits. She also wears a sleeveless white cape jacket with red piping detail and the clasp to close it is a metal part of the head band attatched to the red piping detail. The cape jacket ends just under her bust. It also has a hood on the back. She has red elbow protectors and black glolves on her hands. She has her medical pouch on her left hip and kunai on her left leg. She wears above the knee wedged heel black ninja shoes. "Stop chasing me! I am not going to battle you! You are a hokage for love of kimchi!" Seolkyu kicked a tree as the tree busted in two as it flew torwards him. "Sorry!" She called out

"Stop saying sorry!" Amelia snapped as she put her hands on her hips. She was wearing a  top that is made of deep purple silk and over that she wears a deep purple corsette in the same color. Her skirt is black and flowy, so she can move around more easily. Her sleeves go off the shoulder and around her arms like ribbons. She has black cuffs around her wrists and biceps. Her thigh high stockings are also deep purple while her ninja boots are high-heeled and black. Her head band was tied around left wrist like a cuff with black ribbon. 

Yunkyu was standing off to the side just wearing black cropped pants with a dark green vest with black fish net underneath. The vest had a over sized hood with his headband on top as it hung over. It also had oversized sleeves that only showed his finger tips. He had simple black ninja shoes with fish nest ankle guards. "Come on, Seolkyu. You're one of the sanin, you have her power. Embrace it like Woozin will!" He said 

Naruto sighed as he clapped his hands. "Alright gather round." He called as they gathered around in a group. "I have to get back to the hokage office with Yunkyu but I am sending a couple of my best ninja to help you all train." He nodded as he walked off with Yunkyu. 

Two people dropped down from the trees. One was a female a little taller than Seolkyu with dark brown hair cropped short a little abover her shoulders with dark brown eyes. She was dressed in a mini skirt that was black with a white kimono top with safety shorts. She had a large black obi belt with butterflies printed on it. She had kimono like sleeves that were like arm bands exposing her upper arms and shoulders. The sleeves were large and covered her hands only showing her finger tips. Her head band was tied secured on her left arm sleeve. She had a large fan like Sunmi expect hers was two sizes bigger. "Hi! I am Hyuna(OC)." She smiled as she glimmered in the sun like she was made of glass. 

"You are not apart of the orignal world." Woozin told her 

"Neither are you. Look, just trust me and get over it. We are here to train you." The other nodded as he crossed his arms. He had cropped sliver hair just with his headband around his forehead. He had long gray pants with a black tank top with a black cloak. He had a large kantana straped to his back as he crossed his arms. "I am Yuichi(OC). Well I am an anbu black op and little Hyuna is a jounin." He nodded at them. 

"So how are you going to train all of us?" Sunmi asked 

"Well some of you actually might learn fast than others. We are going to all spar with each other. If we beat each other up then Amelia and Seolkyu will have people to practice healing on." Yuichi nodded as he pulled out one of his blades as Hyuna pulled her fan open. "So who wants to go first?" He asked 

"How about we pair off. I'll take Woozin and Sunmi.  You take Seolkyu, Huisu, and Amelia." Hyuna looked at Yuichi. 

"Alright. You should take Seolkyu. You and Sunmi are too matched in your techniques. She has to learn on her own not by example. Plus those two have a lot more to practice." He added as Hyuna rolled her eyes. 

"Come on you two, lets go deeper into the training grounds. You two together and me will cause some major damage." Hyuna smirked as she slipped her fan into the back part of her obi belt as she walked along just going deeper into the forest. 

 
Yuichi turned to his three as he pointed his blade at the. "Get ready. I won't go easy on you." He told them. "You have to get ready to go out on missions really soon." Yuichi made a hand sign as it started to rain. 

"You use water style." Huisu mumbled as he jumpped back into a tree. "I have to draw under cover or his rain might damage my drawings. Amelia, you have to cover my back. Sunmi, be direct and don't hold back. He's an anbu." Huisu said 

"I know that! You got this!" Amelia pulled out a kunia.

Sunmi gulped as she opened her fan just hitting herself in the back of the head. "How do I work this thing?!" Sunmi looked back at Amelia and Huisu as a large ink cat jumpped infront of standing on it's hind legs just taking water kunia shots to protect Sunmi. 

"LIke a fan dancer, but badass!" Amelia tossed kunia as they clashed with Yuichi's blade. "He's five degrees to your right, swing!" Amelia yelled at Sunmi as she held her fan up just swing out a large gust of wind as Yuichi flicked his sword up making a wall of water just bracing the wind. 

As he was bracing for cover, Huisu was untop of a ink bird just snapping his drawing scroll forward sending out mini drawen senbon and kunai's as Yuichi jumpped back as Huisu smirked as Sunmi caught on to what Huisu was doing and snapped her fan forward to keep the weapons going further. 

Yuichi used his blade to sheild hiimself as he pulled his hood up just stepping to side and diseappering just jumpping into the air and slashing through Huisu's bird as he kicked him down just landing on his feet as Huisu rolled across the ground just cover his face with his arms. "Next time use your charka to lessen your blow and land on your feet." Yuichi nodded "Of course, I am holding back. You'll feel different when fighting a real enemy." Yuichi said as he heard a huge boom and saw debri flying towards them. 

"Watch out!" Sunmi said as she swung her fan as the debri flew back just sticking into the trees behind them. "I am getting the hang of this." She smiled. 

Yuichi nodded. "That is good. Lets keep going." He said as they started sparing again. 

•••

Yunkyu was filling away papers that Naruto had signed. He could all of what he was writing and it was about the wherabouts of another ninja. He shook his head as he filled them away as he looked over to the hokage just wiriting on paper work. "So what it is about this ninja that you all are so worried about?" He mumbled 

"He is dangerous and very strong. He use to a ninja of this village but left. Don't worry about him." Naruto answered as he looked at Yunkyu. "Why do yo go out and join your friends?" He told him. "You can pick up on this tomorrow." Naruto motioned for him to go as he lefted to go join the others. 

Yunkyu stuck his hands in his pockets as he thought about what person they were worry about now. He just sighed as he kept his hands at his sides as he walked to the training grounds. He peered at the frist group and decided that Yuichi hand his hands full with the three. He walked further just watching Hyuna not even breaking a sweat with Woozin and Seolkyu who finally seemed to get the motions of being ninja. Woozin was actually really good as he had taijutsu down pact. Yunkyu jumpped just perching himself on a tree branch watching the three. 

Hyuna was standing ontop of a large black glass cat that was filling up with a black lava sludge like substance as she watched Seolkyu jump up just punching through the glass as Hyung jumpped back on a butterfly as the glass cat sparked breaking into a million peices as Woozin used his kantana to send lightning through air into Seolkyu's area of her punch. 

Woozin waited until the sludge was on the ground to make hand signs and torch the sludge with fire ball jutsu. He landed next to Seolkyu as Hyuna held her fan behind her. "You're pretty good." Woozin nodded 

"I haven't even shown you all my tricks and I won't. I think you two are good enough to spar on your own and train on your own now. Besides I have to leave tomorrow morning to meet up with my team to go on a mission." Hyuna waved her fan as her fan took in all the broken glass around them. "See you around." Hyuna broke into glass butterflies leaving them alone. 

"You two were awesome." Yunkyu jumpped down from his hiding spot. "Woozin how did you get so good at taijutsu so fast?" He asked 

"I am black belt in martial arts that is why I love the show so much. It helped me find my passion." Woozin told him as he put his kantana away. He spun around as he almost headbutted Seolkyu. He knew she was only healing his shoulder that took a heavy blow from one of Hyuna's cats but she was too close. He just looked at her then back to Yunkyu then back to her.

Seolkyu only titled her head to the side as she blinked at them. "What? You should wrap your shoulder up before you go to bed and eject or I could do it now." Seolkyu offered 

"No, it is okay. I am okay. Your hands look worse than my shoulder." Woozin said

"Ah, they aren't nothing. They'll heal by in the morning." Seolkyu shook her head as she heard Yunkyu laugh to himself. "Why are you laughing?" She snapped 

"We go see if the others need healing." Yunkyu didn't answer her as he walked off. 

Woozin followed after Yunkyu as he shook his head. He just kept walking as he felt as someone was watching them. He looked around as he studied the area. He could see the others sitting around on the ground just drinking water. "How did your sessions go?" He asked 

"You two almost killed us with all the debri, luckily Sunmi is getting stronger with her gusts of wind." Amelia complained to them as she looked at Seolkyu. "I already took care of everyone here."  She added as the sun was starting to set. 

"If anything goes wrong with your eject tonight at eight then we should meet at the table that we ate at." Huisu told them as he nodded. "Just in case." He said as they all nodded in agreement. He took a hold of Amelia's hands and helped her up. 

"We should head on home." Yunkyu said as he waved to the others as they all started on their way home. "Are you two going to change into the clothes you arrived in?" He asked as they nodded yes. Yunkyu was the frist of the trio of Seolkyu and Huisu to make it home. He lived in the middle of everyone else. He got to his small apartment just kicking off his shoes and going to his closet. He grabbed the clothes he arrived in and changed. They all had about twenty minutes until eject time. He laided down just laying like he arrived just waiting for the time to come. When the time hit, eight he pressed the eject button that appeared in front of him. He watched it start to load as the loading bar turned red and error appeared on the screen. He grunted as he rolled off the bed just hitting his head on the side of the closet. He quickly changed and marched over to Huisu and Seolkyu's apartment complex to check on them. "Yah, you two open up!" He yelled just going back and forth to their doors just knocking on them. 

"Something went wrong." Seolkyu came out as she was pulling on a red cardagain over her casual outfit as it was getting chilly. "Look at me straight." She pulled out a mini flashlight as she shone it into Yunkyu eyes then to Huisu who walked up. "You two are okay. I was checking for head trauma. Your eyes usually dilate from the impact or your vision doesn't react good to light." She added as she started to walk off. 

"My screen shocked me and had a huge error screen." Huisu told them as he frowned. "Does that mean we are stuck here?" He asked 

"We will find out if the others come to the table." Seolkyu looked at them. They arrived at the table first as Amelia arrived next. 

"Did your eject screen flip out?" She asked them. 

"Your's too? I have a test tomorrow!" Sunmi ploped next to Seolkyu. 

"I tried to contact Mr. Han afterwards and nothing that is why I am so late." Woozin finally walked up. "We are offically stuck here." He told them 

"Do you think this was his plan all along?" Sunmi asked 

"Probably, the medicine should have woken us up hours ago. It only lasts for two hours top for a child's dose in our  adult bodies. No wonder he had us get attatched to heart montors and oxygen. He probably put us into a involuntariy coma. We do to patients all the time to stablize them or it is more beneficial to them." Seolkyu nodded to them. "There could be a chance that he doesn't want us to wake up but just watch how normal humans adapt to this world." Seolkyu said to them

"We could never go home. We could die on a mission and poof." Woozin said as Seolkyu got up just walking off. "What did I say?" Woozin looked at them. 

Sunmi looked at her lap as she started to get up as Amelia pinned her to her seat. "You can't say I told you all this." Sunmi glared at them. "Seolkyu's young brother is my age and he is in the hospital because he has very agressive form of AML. It is basically cancer. She is doing this because he can't. Me and him were suppose to do this together. We applied a long time ago. Seolkyu does everything he says. She barely sleeps so that she can graduate early and enter a research facility or be a nurse in the cancer ward. She is just taking it harder than the rest of us." Sunmi told them. "She'll be okay. She is probably finally cracking from no sleep and all the shock." She added 

"I still feel like I should say sorry." Woozin told her

"No, she'll get even mad at you. She doesn't want the pity. She just doesn't like others to see her cry or come undone. She'll be okay in the morning." Sunmi stood up. "Well I am going to go take a shower and head off to bed then." Sunmi waved bye to them as she walked off.

Amelia nodded. "Yeah, I smell like a boy." She blurted as she waved to them. 

"What does that mean?" Huisu mumbled to himself as he had already begun to walk off back to his own apartment. 

Yunkyu patted Woozin's back. "You're fine. Don't worry about it. You didn't know." He nodded as he waved. He watched the other nod and wave back as he left. Yunkyu got back to his apartment just taking a quick shower and then headed to bed like the rest of them.

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
author's note - Hi guys! Here is the first chapter. I hope that you all like it. Hyuna & Yuichi are actually two of my very precious roleplay characters that I use for when I roleplay naruto. So they are very special characters to me. Also the main villian in this story is another one of my dear roleplay characters that I use when roleplay naruto and you will meet him in a few chapters.