Day Ten: PT 3 Finally Feeling Like Real Ninjas

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
day 010: Pt 3 finally feeling like real ninjas.
 the day that my dream of being a ninja finally comes true!
 
Mingue looked at the group as it was getting late into the night to attack and most of them were falling sleep. He sighed as he sat on a tree stump just watching the area. He noticed movement as the fire had started to go out. He blew a few small fire balls to keep the fire going. Mingue looked up to see Seolkyu just sitting by the fire. "You should be asleep." He said as he looked at her

"I know. I couldn't sleep." Seolkyu said as she looked at him. She sighed as she laid her head on her knees as she sat there. "It is just I am a little nervous for tomororw. I haven't actually faught anyone to kill them let alone kill anyone." Seolkyu said as she looked at him. 

"it will be okay. Don't worry too much. You will learn to live with it. Just think that you are fighting for your life or some goal in mind then you won't hesistant like tomorrow i am fighting to protect you." Mingue said "and well of course your friends." He added the last as she looked at him. 

"I know that, but my goal is a little far fetched. I mean you wouldn't understand even if I told you." She said as she looked at him. 

"You never know unless you say." Mingue answered her 

"Yeah, well I am not suppose to say anything. I promised all of them so i'll just deal with it somehow." She told him as she looked over to him. "I am still kind of learning how to live here to be honest." Seolkyu mumbled to herself. "It is very different from what I am use to." She looked up at him

"Well you have a lot of friends that are looking out for you and I am looking out for you too." Mingue said to her with a nod. 

"Thanks." She said as she looekd at him. She yawned as she stood up. "I should probably go to sleep. I don't want to fall asleep in the middle of a battle." Seolkyu said as Mingue nodded. "You should get some sleep too." She added as she looked at him 

"No, that is okay. I slept for a few days already. I'll be fine." Mingue said as he looked at her. He watched her go back into her tent. 

•••

The next morning Woozin was the frist up and ready. He walked out of his tent just looking around as Mingue was gone but the fire was still going. Woozin sighed as he rubbed his eyes just fixing his hair the best he could out in the middle of a forest. He sat down on a treet stump just waiting for everyone else to wake up. "Good morning." Woozin said as he looked at Mingue walking up with fish in hand. "You should have woken one of us up to go with you." He added as he looked at him. 

"No, I am fine on my own. You should all get full rest." Mingue said as he started to cook. "If you want to help then you could wake everyone up." Mingue said as he nodded to him 

Woozin sighed as he nodded to him. He went around to each tent just waking them up. He finally got to the end where Seolkyu's tent was as she was laying on her side. "Hey, Seolkyu. You're going to miss breakfast if you don't get up right now." Woozin said as he reached out and shook her a little. He pulled her up as she blinked at him. "Are you awake?" He asked as she nodded to him. He watched her get up just walking out of her tent.

"Good morning." Mingue looked at her as she nodded. "I am guessing she is not a morning person." He noted as the others nodded. Mingue handed Seolkyu a fish on a stick as she sat down next to Sunmi. "We should leave in the next hour so eat up then get ready." He nodded as he ate on his fish. 

"So how are we going to break in?" Woozin asked 

"We are going to go through the front, where esle? I already made a plan for that as well as there isn't a very good other enterence expect the front or the whole place will go down." Mingue told them as he nodded 

"Alright, are you going to let us in on the plan or we going to go in blind?" Yunkyu asked 

"Oh sorry, of course. I just thought that you all would like to eat with out talking about work and get ready." Mingue said as he blinked. 

"Well go on and tell us so we know what to do." Sunmi said as she looked at him. 

Mingue nodded. "Well Seolkyu, Woozin, Sunmi, and myself will be on the front while Amelia, Huisu, and Yunkyu will round out the back as being defense and offense attack from afar." He said as he looekd at them. "We'll go through the front just taking anyone out that doesn't seem in head control. We want to at least take top leaders in alive." Mingue said as he looked at them. 

"Alright sounds good." Woozin said as he looked at Mingue. 

"I can trap others we want to take in by making ink cages or something." Huisu said as he looked at them. 

"That will work." Mingue answered as he looked at him. "We'll set out in about twenty minutes." Mingue said as he looked at them. 

•••

Mingue was at the front of the group as he had told everyone the plan just to stay in their spots and if he told them to run then to run and not let themselves to trapped or killed. He grabbed one his blades as he looked towards Seolkyu. "You'll have enough power to kick in the door." He said as he moved out of the way. "Be ready once the kicks in the wall basically then it will be all hands on deck." Mingue said as he looked at them. 

Seolkyu walked up to the door that she was suppose to kick in. She had never done this before as she hadn't yet fully kicked at the power that the others had said that she had. She focused her charka on her foot as she raised it up just kicking straight into the wood as it shattered and the walls and rocks did as well. "Too much?" She asked as she jumpped over a rock as a shot of water at them that was steaming. 

"No, you did great. You stick with me, Woozin and Sunmi behind us then the rest of you. Please don't your selves killed, I can only protect one person and fight at the same time." Mingue said as he looked at them 

"Yeah well maybe you should just protect yourself. I can protect Seolkyu and all of us can protect each other." Woozin said with a nod as he sent out lightning bolts. 

Mingue looked back at him. "I would like to see someone like you try." Mingue pulled out his blades just jumpping over one of Huisu's lions as he sliced the neck of a couple ninjas as his tail scratched Seolkyu's arm just marking to keep track of her. Cats are extremely proudful and do not like it when people think that they can't do something or try to put them below them. 

Seolkyu sighed as she looked at Sunmi. "I guess that we are stuck together since those two are going to have a stupid prideful match between idiots." She watched Sunmi nod

"Yeah, maybe you won't get hurt with me around." Sunmi waved her fan blowing back fire balls as she watched Seolkyu kick through a mud wall just landing a power ful round house kick into another's neck just hearing a crack. "You catching on quick to that." Sunmi noted as she threw kunais just waving her fan to make them go faster and stronger. She looked at Huisu and Yunkyu. "You two okay to deal with these little ones? Seolkyu and I should catch up to Woozin and Mingue." She said 

"Yeah go ahead." Yunkyu had a few ninjas trapped with his shadow technique after Seolkyu and Huisu had broken the roof to let the sunlight in and to make shadows. "We'll be right there." He said as he looked at her. 

Amelia got into another person's mind just let Huisu take them out as she came back at she looked at them. "Lets keep going." She said as she walked. She knew that her skills weren't as great as the others but at least she could demobizle one of them. She looked at the other two as she threw a kunai just trapping another as she watched a ink lion take them down. Amelia looked at the other two as she looked at all the other bodies with many cuts and broken bones. "Sunmi and Seolkyu have been this way, lets go this way." Amelia said as she looked at them. 

"Shouldn't we go and meet up with the others?" Yunkyu asked as he looked at her 

"They call for us if they need us. We should make sure to check every last room to protect the people." She said as she looked at them. "Besides I am sure that they are okay." Amelia said as there was a large crack of thunder and ash flying through the air. "Besides I think we have bigger problem." She added as she dodged a water kunia. She looked at the other ninja who had a few wind cuts. 

Huisu sighed as he drew a ink cage just trapping them. "I am work double duty here, Amelia. I have a a clone with you all and myself with them. Can you hurry this this up and follow the bird." Huisu's ink clone disappered in a puddle. 

•••

Woozin blocked a wind kunai with a lightning bolt as he jumpped over a stream of acid water. He sighed as he landed on his feet as he jabbed his sword into a leg as he sent a lightning bolt through the stab. He pulled it out as he looked at Mingue. "Where did Sunmi and Seolkyu go?" He asked as Mingue looked at him. 

"Most likely that way." Mingue said as he looked at him. 

Huisu sighed as he pushed off a peice of rock off himself. "Watch where you blasting stuff." He said as he looked at them. He felt his bird land on his shoulder as he watched Amelia and Yunkyu walk up to them. 

"You're missing two." Yunkyu noted 

"We know. There was a blast and the two leaders caused a seperation but they should just beyond here." Woozin said as he looked at them. He started to walk as he sighed just kicking around rubble from their path. He dodged a wind scythe wind as he held up his blade just using it to deflect some kunais. "That one is an ice and water user and the other is a nature user." Woozin said to the others as he looked at the others. 

"We can go help Sunmi." Amelia said as she nodded with Huisu. 

"Stop talking and hurry up!" Sunmi yelled from her spot behind her fan. She sighed as she stood up as a shadow slithered on the ground trapping the two. "I am pretty sure, we've just been fighting clones." Sunmi said as she looked at them as she watched Seolkyu kick them both as they disappeared. 

"We were probably fighting for nothing and the leaders are gone by now." Seolkyu said as she wiped her cheek on the back of sleeve. "We should make a camp somewhere. I injuryed one of them pretty badly they can't be far now." Seolkyu said as she held her arm in place. "Plus I think I hurt my arm in the process." She added 

"Seolkyu's right. We can make a pretty big tent by using all of ours and I can send an ink bird to Huaxue to send for some help." Huisu said as he looked at them. 

"Yunkyu, Mingue, and I can go get our stuff from our last camp out. The rest of you stay here." Woozin said as he started to walk off. "Amelia take care of her arm and make sure that it isn't broken." He added as he started to walk. Woozin looked at Mingue as he was cleaning his ears. "Can't you track people?" Woozin asked him 

"I am tracking them, but we need to recover. We need to replenish our charka and learn our enemy better. Besides Seolkyu is hurt and she's our best healer and she could get close to one of them to injure so yes, we rest." Mingue said with a nod. He picked some of their things as he watched the other two pick up the rest of the items. They walked back to the group as Seolkyu arm was wrapped up. 

Woozin looked at them. "How is her arm?" He asked as he set down the items that he was carrying as Yunkyu, Huisu, and Mingue started to make the tents into one large one. 

"It should be fine tomorrow. It is just bruised." Amelia said as she was doctoring up Sunmi at the moment. "Everyone esle I have doctored up. No one has any major injuries. A good day's of rest, food, and fluid then everyone should be fine." She said as she looked at him. "Huisu also sent also sent out his ink bird to Huaxue." She said as she finished. 

"Alright that is good. I guess we can rest from now on. When they get the tents up then I ask them to go fishing with me." Woozin said 

"I'll go fishing with you. There's a stream that way. I ran past it while I was fighting." Seolkyu tossed him a fishing pole. She started walking as he was following her. "I am fine if you haven't noticed. I only bruised my arm - not life threatening. Back home, we would prescribe pain killers and no heavy lifting for a few days and an armbrace." She said "I have something better. Amelia." She said as she looked at him. 

"And when your arm is better then we have both of you." Woozin said as they walked up to the stream. "So uhm I will fish over here and you can over there." He said as she nodded. He stood in a spot as she was sitting on a rock at the edge of the stream just fishing. He shook his head as he looked at the river just snatching a fish. He pulled his pole just catching the fish. He set it aside just stringing his pole back up and tossing it back out. He looked over to Raeyul as she already a few fish herself. "Do you know how many fish that we should take back?" He asked her 

"Mingue usually eats two then rest us eat one. So eight or nine. Some of you boys are probably really hungry from fighting so I'll probably catch some extra fish so you guys can get your strength back." She added as she looked at him.

"Then let me catch most of them and you just enjoy resting for a bit." Woozin said "I am not the one with the bruised arm." He said 

"More like a bruised ego." She answered as he glared at her 

"Don't bring it up. I slipped." Woozin snapped at her 

"Yeah, and you were caught by Mingue like a princess." She noted as she looked at him. She shook her head as he glared at her. "Okay, okay. I won't bring it up again." She said as she picked up her five fish. "How do you have?" She asked as she walked over. 

"Four and I just caught another one. Ten should be enough." Woozin said as he picked up his fish. He started to walk back to the others as Mingue had started a fire as the others were eatting ramyun. "Where do you guys get that?" He asked 

"Huaxue sent us some stuff. We got hungry waiting." Huisu said  He took Seolkyu's string of fish as he started to help Woozin clean and start to cook the fish. 

Once all of the fish was cooked, they sat around the fire simply just eating their fish and ramyun. They had already set up their schedule for watching the camp site and Woozin and Seolkyu were up first. They told everyone that they be okay and get some rest and they would wake up the next team when their time came. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, here is a new chapter. I hope that you like it!