Trailer 003: Beta Testing Ready

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
trailer 003: Beta Testing ready
time to bring the guiena pigs in.
 
The director had exited a meeting as he held his laptop under his arm as he walked back to his testing room. The rest of the heart monitors had arrived and they had also finished giving all of the tours. He sighed as looked at the bed just lined up along one wall as he set his laptop down on his desk in the room. He picked up the character books that he and his team desgined. He hoped that he had altered the characters enough so that they wouldn't notice right away that the characters were based off of them. He placed their characters books on their beds as he heard another voice. 

"I heard one of your running updates failed. Are they going to let you move on to beta?" a woman leaned on the side of the door as the director nodded. 

"yes, it was just a graphic fail. We had entered a extra letter that is all. Everything else is fine and works. My testers come in next week." He answered as he looked at her. "How is your project?" He asked her 

"Over shadowed because of this. No one knows anything about this project or how you got it passed your father who would never let you run your own project without having a whole department meeting." She crossed her arms. 

He shurgged as he looked at her. "This is my birthday present. Any project I want. This can bring in millions or even billions if it works." He said as he watched her start to leave. 

"Yeah, i would hate to see what happens if it doesn't." She answered as she left just walking off down the hall. 

The director shook his head as he started testing their headsets just checking his check lists off. "Alright eveything is ready for next week. Hopefully no one breaks in and messes with our machines." He mumbled to himself as he locked up the project room as he started to walk off to his main office to contact each character to remind them on when they were meeting. He left messages for each person just leaning back in his chair. He wasn't worried about something going wrong nor would anything go wrong. He opened his laptop just working on his other project that he was working on. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
author's note - hello everybody. this is the last teaser before i start writing character introductions. this teaser sets us up for this so that after the dead line and i review everyone's app and gives everyone a day or two to fix their apps then I can start writing introductions and start the story. 
if you haven't read the update on the update page then please go read it so that you know when the new deadline is!