Day Six: PT 1 It is okay to lose your past.

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
day 006: PT1 it is okay to lose your past.
 throw away your oldself & embrace something new
 
Huisu rolled over just tangled in bunch of blankets. He lifted up as he noticed he was at Amelia's house. He untangled himself as she was still asleep. He sighed as he had training soon. He grabbed a peice of sketch paper and sketched her a quick drawing of himself just writing a note to her, "ahhh, thanks so much for staying with me during the storm and for so many blankets. it helpped. didn't want to wake you. see you later, huisu." he wrote as he left it on the coffee table. He folded up the blankets he used just leaving her house. He yawned as he walked back to his place just getting ready for training. It was a little chilly this morning because of the storm but it would feel good to train in. He got home just walking inside. He kicked off his shoes to go change. He changed into mission outfit just heading back to the door to where they were training. He stretched as he walked up to Woozin's place just going around the back to see Woozin already training just doing some taijutsu or what they would call martial arts. He was really good at that probably the best out of all of them. "Hey." Huisu called as he walked up. 

"Hey." Woozin answered as he turned to him. "Hopefully it gets a little warmer. Seolkyu might scold us that we might get sick." He laughed as Huisu nodded. 

"That sounds like her." Huisu set his painting scrolls down. 

"What sounds like me?" Seolkyu asked "I heard your laugh so I assumed you were back here." She added 

"Oh, you can recongize my laugh now?" Woozin looked at her

"Yes, it is annoying to hear this early in the morning." Seolkyu bluntly stated. 

Huisu just blinked as he felt like if he spoke then he would just make it worse as Woozin was just biting the inside of his cheek just poking it around just holding himself back. "Have you warmed up, Seolkyu?" Huisu finally spoke

"What does it look like I am doing now?" Seolkyu said as her palms were placed firmly on the ground.

"Oh. I see." Huisu answered as he stretched again. "So I was thinking we could spar against just you, Seolkyu. You still aren't embracing your full power. You have to let go and I thought we could work on that." Huisu commented as he looked at her

"If we have to." Seolkyu answered. "I very much like this healing side more than this power." Seolkyu stepped to the side as he dodged a punch. "What was that for? Eager much?" Seolkyu glared at Huisu.

"Just testing your reflexes." Huisu commented She was more diffcult than most girls he came across no wonder, Woozin freaked yesterday. "Plus next time strike back." Huisu asnwered

Seolkyu didn't answer as she crossed her arms. She turned to Woozin as she rolled her eyes. He still was biting the insdie of his cheek. "Got something to share or are you just going to stand there and make a hole in your cheek?" She asked 

"Hey, hey - focus you two! Lets start before this turns into something else more dangerous." Huisu waved his arms as he sighed. It was going to be a long day. "Lets just use taijutsu to get Seolkyu to connect with Sakura's brute force." Huisu said as they started. He swung at Seolkyu as she dodged just using his fist to ancor on as she used Woozin's leg land behind the two boys as they crashed into eachother. "You're getting good at reading people." Huisu countered with a kick. 

"I would like to think I am smarter than the average person." Seolkyu responded as she slid back out of their combination moves. 

"You know fighting works two ways." Woozin looked over to her 

"That doesn't mean I have to one of the two ways. You two are doing a good job of it for me." Seolkyu blocked Huisu ink bird with a punch. 

Woozin gritted his teeth as his eyes clicked into place. He watched as she moved just jumpping to the side and landing a blow in her side that sent her tumbling. "You were saying?" He watched her get up. Woozin could tell she was starting to get mad as she had this vein in her arm that surface. He flashed behind her as she spun her leg around as he grabbed it before she even got half around just kicked forward and tossing her leg back. "You've got to be faster. This is like child's play." Woozin watched her hit a training target as it cracked back a little at the impact. 

Huisu was about to draw something to halt them until he saw Seolkyu's heel colide with the side of Woozin's head as he was caught off guard then he just froze waiting to see what would happen. 

Seolkyu twisted her hips to the side just hitting his side then kicking staright forward in his chest with enough force that he flew back into a couple trees taking the frist one out then cracking the next through her force of her kick and the strength finally coming out that she had repressed as to way to hold back from fully becoming Sakura's character. "Who's playing with who?" Seolkyu placed her hands on her hips. 

Woozin dizzly looked around as his eyes had switched back the moment her heel hit his head, well the force had caught his nose and only busted a blood vein, but he felt the most damage on his ribs. He still couldn't hold the sharigan for that long and Seolkyu knew that. Well now she knew. He blinked as he opened his eyes just seeing Seolkyu walking over. He forced himself up as he spit blood on the grass just pulling out a cloth and wiping his nose. 

"Tip your head back to prevent blood going down the back of your throat and getting into your lungs." Seolkyu crossed her arms. 

"Finally got you to accept the power you should be proud of having. Embrace it and become a better verison of yourself." Woozin said

"Oh so me now isn't good enough for you?" Seolkyu her heel. "I was going to heal your ribs but now you can just suffer." She tightened her pony tail just keeping it tight into a bun with that bandanna she had been given. 

Woozin threw the cloth to the side. "I am good. Never turn your back on your enemy." He reached out just grabbing the tip of the cloth in her hair just pulling it out as he used the base of his calf to hit her mid section just sending her stumbling back a little. He watched her hair fall just bouncing into a high pony tail with a few lose strands framing her face. He tied the cloth around his wrist as she rolled her eyes. "Have you ever played capture the flag?" He asked 

"No, I was too busy acutally studying." Seolkyu replied as she turned to Huisu. "Aren't you going to chime anytime soon - you are the oldest one here." She eyed the other just kicking out a forcefull air to knock Woozin a couple feet back. 

"Playing might actually seem fun." Huisu said as he turned to the new foot steps. "Oh, Yunkyu! Thank you that you showed up." Huisu blurted at the younger one. 

"Well Naruto did feel the ground shake in this direction. He wanted to make sure everything was okay." Yunkyu replied 

"It was just them two. We were just about to play capture the flag from Woozin." Huisu started at the younger one of please don't leave me alone. 

"I suppose I hang around and play refree." Yunkyu hopped on top of a the stone wall the fence Woozin had. "Go on, it seemed Seolkyu is winnning by the state your in." Yunkyu looked at Woozin "Your eye is -" Yunkyu started 

"I know! I don't need your concern! I am fine." Woozin snapped wiping his eyes just staining his outfit. The next thing Woozin knew he was falling over just landing on someone's arm. Woozin groaned as it hurt to breathe in as he blinked his eyes. They were being covered by a cloth. He pulled it down as he was in his room. He was the end of pony tail swish out of the corner of his eye.

"I am leaving. He will be fine just don't let him push himself to hard." Seolkyu said from outside. 

Woozin got up as he saw Huisu sitting on his couch eatting a bowl of cereal. "She left already?" He asked as he watched the other nod his head. "What happened?' He asked 

"She knocked you out with one swift kick. Out like a light." Huisu answered "Yunkyu left too. She told me to watch after you." Huisu added

"Where did she go?" Woozin sat beside him. 

"To the hospital, where esle would she go?" Huisu asked "She's quite the handful." He added

"Yeah, well keeps it interesting. Never know what she'll do or say." Woozin sighed. "She gives me a headache though." He rubbed the side of his head. 

"I think that just might the literal kick she landed on you. She hit pretty hard. I guess she doesn't have it under total control yet." Huisu got up. He walked to the counter just handing him some medicine and water. "She said it would help with your head." He added

"Thanks." Woozin took the medicine. "I think I just going to go lay down. You can leave if you want." He watched the other nod as he waved to him as he left. He walked back to his room as he laid down just seeing the little note on a fresh cloth on his night stand that he didn't notice before. 'If your eyes start hurting again, keeps them soothed.' He read as he laid down. He laid the cloth of his eyes as he drifted off again. 

•••

Sunmi looked at Hyunwu as he was getting ready to leave back to the village. He was only here to treat the wounded then head back to the hospital in the leaf to report his findings. Sunmi handed him a small box of snacks she had gotten. "For a snack on the road if you get hungry." She looked at him

Hyunwu laughed. "Thanks." He said as he looked at her. "You'll be fine with Renyue. Plus you aren't half bad yourself." He said as he slung his bag on his shoulders. 

"Thanks, bye." She said as he waved as he walked off. Sunmi jumpped off the pile of wood as she walked over to where Hitomi was. "So do you need me to help with anything?" She asked 

"Ah, not right now. Just stay on patrol. Oh did Hyunwu already leave?" She asked as Sunmi nodded. "Oh well, so tell me again Sunmi. What is the deal with that one?" Hitomi asked as she looked to Renyue using his water dragons to lift things and place on the broken buildings and structures. 

"Oh, I don't know Renyue very well. He is an anbu though. Kind of a jerk." Sunmi answered her as she caught a ball just tossing it back to the kids whom she gave  a small smile to. 

Hitomi laughed as she nodded. "Figured the jerk part. Is he really blind?" She asked as Sunmi nodded. 

"Yep, that is why he wears those glasses. He can see perfectly at night time though. I forgot what he called it." Sunmi crossed her arms. 

"Well by tomorrow you two should be heading home. There hasn't been any sightings of rebels in the area." Hitomi said as she looked at the girl. "Thanks for all your help. The kids really like you to playing with them and using your wind to play with them." She added 

"Ah, no problem. I have younger sibling so I am use to it." She answered as she looked at Hitomi. "I'll go back to patrolling then. You know how to reach me." Sunmi her heel as she walked off. She sighed as she stuck her hands in her pockets. She jumpped onto a structure that was completed earlier this morning just surverying the land. She noticed something in the back corner as she started that way just dropping down on her feet as she quickly pulled out her fan to dodge a wave of kunai with the black part of her fan before opening it just waving out a strong blast of wind. She flipped her fan up as she did a back flip on a light post. She was getting a hang of this ninja stuff. She waited for another attack as she looked over the area. She noticed a bat waiting for her on the next building a couple feet away from her. She could tell it wasn't like Hyunwu as this one was a deep blood red instead of Hyunwu's soft apple red. She followed it as she stopped seeing a boy that had simillar structure to the man she had given snacks to earlier. "I guess you are Kou." She held her fan infront of denfensing-ly. 

Kou simply nodded as he looked at her. "You came here with my brother." He answered as he looked at her. 

"Yes, he left already." Sunmi answered 

"I won't hurt you. You aren't worth my time. I more interested in others of your group." Kou told her. 

"Woozin and Seolkyu?" Sunmi asked as Kou didn't answer her. 

"Can you get a message to the others in the leaf for me? Stop looking for me, you won't find me. If they keep trying more towns like will happen or I'll just take them. I can't get what I need to get done with them on my tail." Kou looked at her as she nodded. "You listen better than your friends so that means you get to leave without a present. For now." Kou smirked as he disappeared in a furry of bats. 

Sunmi watched him leave as she made her way back just putting up her fan. She sighed as she figured Kiba or Woozin faught back aganist Kou so that is why Seolkyu got hit. She shook her head as twisted people weren't just made up anymore. She didn't trust Renyue nor Hitomi with the information so she would wait until they got back. She sat down on a light post just watching them rebuild the town. She had to make sure something like this didn't happened again. 

•••

Hyunwu sighed as he walked into the hospital. He pulled on his lab coat as he walked into the children's ward. He smiled as children ran up to him just welcoming him back and hugging his legs. He bent just saying hello as he could see the long raven hair swinging behidn the counter. He stood up back just walking behind the nurses station as he walked over to Seolkyu who had kept her hair up in it's high pony tail, but had pulled back her side bangs just securing them to the side of her head. "Let me carry that." Hyunwu took the box from her as Seolkyu looked up. 

"Hi, welcome back. How did things go?" Seolkyu asked him

"Good." Hyunwu answered just setting the box down in the back. "You must have trained this morning. The side your face is swollen a bit." He poked her cheek.

"Ah, hm. I did. Just a little bit.  Woozin and Huisu wanted to pull out my full power." She shook her head slightly as it was held in place as the side of her face was healed with a light red glow. 

"There. Now you don't look so bunny like which isn't a bad look for you. Makes you more adorable - approachable." Hyunwu replaced the word as she turned her head. "What do you need me to do?" He asked 

Seolkyu only held in a little laugh to herself. "Just the usual. There hasn't been much traffic today. If you could go give room 212 their lunch and check on them." She said as she was looking at a few files. 

"Have you had lunch?" Hyunwu grabbed the tray from the lunch cart. 

"Yes, I have actually. I picked something up on the way here. If you haven't then go ahead and eat." Seolkyu said

"I am fine. I had snacks along the way." Hyunwu walked off as he passed Woozin coming in. 

Woozin walked into the children's ward just seeing Seolkyu at the front desk just refiling files. "Seolkyu." Woozin said as she turned around. 

"You should be in bed resting." Seolkyu looked at him. 

"I know but where you kicked me hurts like hell." Woozin told her as she frowned. 

"Come on back here. Hyunwu should be back soon." Seolkyu said as she guided him back to the large examination room. "Lay down." Seolkyu said as she started to look at where she had kicked him. There was a large bruise. "It is probably just your ribs. You bruised - I bruised a quite a few. I heal them again then I'll walk you home." Seolkyu told him as she started to heal him. "I am sorry. I never intended to hit you this hard." She added

"It is fine. It is part of the life. I am just happy you're finally accepcting new you." Woozin said 

"Don't get ahead of yourself. I am still not comfortable with this. Look at what I did to you." Seolkyu looked down at him. 

"Yeah, you did great!  You can't be afraid to fight when you have the great power of Sakura. Embrace it, you are quite like her - the character. Kind of. Besides you have me to help you to get comfortable - we can practice some more when I get better. Maybe next time you bruise Huisu or Yunkyu's more so than I." Woozin laughed as he whinced. 

"Don't laugh, it will only hurt. Also you came at me first." Seolkyu said as she finished as she looked around. "I'll be right back, don't move just rest." She left the room in search of some medicine. She came back with a glass of water and some medicine. "Here take this. We had a new patient come in so I have to go help them but afterwards then I should be able to help walk you home." Seolkyu nodded 

"Yeah, with you helping me back home should take less time than my twenty-five walk that I had to take to get here." Woozin grimnced as he laughed. 

Seolkyu only rolled her eyes. She walked out just glancing back into the room to see him take the medicine. Seolkyu entered the examination room just glancing over the injuries of the child just seeing that he had got into a fight and had a couple broken bones. She leaned her head out of the door. "Hyunwu, can you walk Woozin home? This is going to take longer than I thought." Seolkyu said as the looked up. 

"I can." Hyunwu nodded as he stood up. 

"Thank you, I owe you one." Seolkyu said as she entered the room again. "Hi, little tree monkey. Fell off a branch huh?" She asked as kids usually didn't like talking about their fights when their parents were around. Seolkyu started to gather up some things on her tray as she was going to put in an iv to put some pain medicine in. "Mom, why don't you go get something from the cafeteria. We'll be awhile." Seolkyu suggested as she started to put the iv in as the mother nodded as she left. "So, little tree monkey how did this really happen?" She asked as she pushed through some pain medicine as she started to heal his cuts and bruises before resetting his broken arm and ankle so there was time for the pain medicine to set in. 

"Bullies, you won't tell my mom?" He asked 

"I can give you a chance to before I tell her. Parents usually like it better when you tell them, plus I promise she won't be mad. She'll by happy you were honest with her." Seolkyu cracked his ankle back in place with glowing green fingers tips as she wrapped up his ankle tight just doing the same with his arm. She moved to the counter in the room just mixing up a plaster to put his arm  and ankle in. She did this part while the boy was talking to his mom. "See, I told you." She mumbled under her breath as she finished. "He'll be fine but I want him to stay here for a few more hours until the paid medicine wears off then I'll give you some weaker ones to give him." Seolkyu nodded. 

•••

Woozin opened his eyes as he saw Hyunwu toss his lab coat on a chair. "Seolkyu almost done?" He asked as the other helped him up. Woozin set down his feet on the ground as Hyunwu lifted his arms around his shoulder. "Hold on here, Seolkyu said she would walk me home." He said as he shrugged the other male off of him. 

"She is busy. A little boy came in with a broken ankle and arm. She is good with the younger children." Hyunwu nodded 

"Then I'll just go by myself. I made it here in one peice." Woozin nodded 

"I can just give you some medicine which will make you sleepy, and then I'll just carry you or we can do it the easy way." Hyunwu reached for the boy's arm. "Just slow and easy steps. Don't rush yourself." Hyunwu said as they walked out of the room. 

Woozin just grumbled to himself as they walked out. He looked over to Seolkyu teaching a boy how to use a wheel chair as she bent down in front of him probably explaining how long he would have to use it and what not. He caught Hyunwu's slight smirky smile at his as Woozin rolled his eyes. "So how did Sunmi do on your mission?" Woozin asked 

"Good, they are coming home in a few days. I came back early to report to the hospital." Hyunwu answered 

"I see, speaking about that. Do you or Seolkyu run the whole chidren's ward?" He asked 

"Seolkyu. I under her in the ward. Most days it just the us two plus a couple nurses. We aren't a very big part of the hospital. I also work for the research department while out on missions." Hyunwu added 

"So you're an anbu?" Woozin asked 

"No, just a jounin. I like where I am right now. I don't plan on ever being an anbu." Hyunwu answered as they were almost half way there. "Do you need a break?" He asked 

"Nope." Woozin answered as he looked at him. "Uhm, does Seolkyu talk about me, well you know mention me?" Woozin mumbled as they walked. 

"She talks about all of you. She really complains about you more than anything else, guess what the pain in my did today or he gets on my nerves. A few other things too." Hyunwu answered. 

"Those other things are?" Woozin asked 

"I am not saying. She told me those in confidence and I am not going to tell them to you." Hyunwu said as he looked at house infront of him. "Is this your home?" He asked as Woozin nodded. Hyunwu helped him inside as he got Woozin into bed. "Alright, get some rest. I'll let myself out." He added as he walked out just heading back to the hospital.

•••

Huisu sighed as he walked into the flower shop just stretching his arms. He walked into the flower shop as he walked up to the counter. "Hey, have you eatten yet?" He asked as Amelia looked up from a order pad. 

"Not yet. I have a lot of orders and stuff to do." Amelia answered as she looked at him. 

"Then we should go get something to eat." He nodded as he leaned on the counter. 

"Didn't you hear me?" She asked as she looked at him. 

"Yeah, I know. You shouldn't skip meals though. People won't be mad if their orders a little late. Plus I just heard your stomach rumble." He added as he crossed his arms. "Come on, lets go eat." He said as he took her hand just guiding her around the counter. He walked out of the store with her just flipping the sign as she locked the doors. "So do you want to go get some ramyun?" He asked as he looked at her. 

"Yeah that is fine." Amelia said as she walked with him. "So how did training go this morning?" She asked as she looked at him. 

"Training went well, it kind of got heated though. I mean everything turned out alright. Seolkyu can pack a punch. I would not want not to fight against her." Huisu said as they walked. "She bruised a couple of Woozin ribs." He added 

"Well I mean that is good right?" Amelia asked "I mean not the bruised ribs part but Seolkyu getting better. I have been practicing too you know." She added as she looked at him. 

"Oh yeah, it is. Yeah my ink monsters have gotten better too." He added as the two walked into the ramyun stand. The two order just sitting down next to each other. He turned towards Amelia just leaning on his elbow. "Sunmi should be back from her mission tomorrow from what Yunkyu says. Then there isn't any missions lined up any time soon." He spoke

Amelia nodded as she listened to him speak. "Oh that is cool. I hope one day that we can call go out on a mission together. All six of us. It would be a lot of fun." She nodded as she sat there.

"It would be fun if we all went on a mission together." He agreed as their food came. 

"Thanks for lunch." Amelia smiled as she started to eat. 

Huisu just smiled to her as his cheeks were full of noodles. 

•••

Sunmi sighed as she had left earlier than she had expected with Renyue. The message that she had gotten from Kou still was in the front of her brain and she wanted to tell Yunkyu right away. The moment they had gotten back she raced to Yunkyu's office just leaving Renyue to fend for himself. She walked in the hokage building as she looked around for Yunkyu. She found him talking to a small group of anbu. She waved to him as he excused himself as he walked over. "Hi." She said as she looked at him. 

"You weren't suppose to come back till tomorrow." He said as he stood in front of her. 

"I know. I coudn't wait another day though." She answered as she looked at him. 

"Why?" Yunkyu asked "Did you get hurt? Are you okay? Do I need to take you to the hospital? I can have Seolkyu-" Yunkyu started as Sunmi had to stop him. 

"No,oppa. I am okay." Sunmi said as she looked at him. "It is just Kou talked to me." She said as she looked at him. 

"What did he say?" He asked 

"He told me to pass on the message to stop looking for him or what happend to the town I was in will happen again and next time Kou will take the town for himself. I don't want another town to be destoryed and people lose their homes, Yunkyu." Sunmi siad as she looked at him. 

Yunkyu sighed. "I will have to speak to Naruto about this. There are many people that want Kou caputre and even better dead. They won't like it if we just cancel all measures, but I understand Sunmi." Yunkyu said with a nod

"He won't hurt anyone anymore if everyone just left him alone! He doesn't want anything to do with other towns or hurting people. He is hurting others and attacking towns because no one is listening to him. He didn't hurt me or nothing because I listened!" Sunmi snapped as she glared at Yunkyu. 

"What does he want then?" Yunkyu asked "We if stop looking for him and coming up with ways to subdue him then he attacks and kills so many people and possibly Naruto - then what do you think will happen?" Yunkyu crossed his arms. 

"Didn't you just listen to what I said? He doesn't care about the village! He won't hurt anyone if everyone esle just leaves him alone. How am I suppose to know what he wants?!" Sunmi glared at him. 

"The best that I can do is speak with Naruto and stop the missions searching where he is. I can't stop the anbu missions on coming up with ways to stop him or subduing him or stop other nations from searching for him." Yunkyu told her 

"You haven't listen to a word that I have said!" Sunmi snapped at him

"It isn't that easy, Sunmi! He is a wanted criminal! We just can't stop looking for a fugtive!" Yunkyu told her. "You just don't understand how things work. Thank you for reporting this, you can go home and rest. Let me get your -" Yunkyu was cut off 

"I don't want your money! Don't treat me like this just because I won't drop it and move on like you want me to! Goodbye. I hope you have a blast hearing about more people losing their homes, Yunkyu-nim." Sunmi her heel as she started out. 

"Sunmi!" Yunkyu sighed as she just kept going. He sighed as he walked to his office as he had to write up a report of what Sunmi told him. He sighed as he laid his head on his desk as Sunmi probably wouldn't talk to him for a few days now, great. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll stop this here. I hope you guys like this chapter.