Day Eleven: PT 1 The Power of the Sharigan.

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
day 011: PT1 the power of the sharigan.
 the eyes are the window to the soul - do you like what you see?
 
Woozin sighed as he looked around the camp as Seoulkyu had dozed off. He shook his head as he heard rustling in the bushes. Woozin stood up as he walked over to the bushes just seeing the ninja from earlier standing in the clearing with their two rouge ninjas. Woozin pulled out his blade as the other ninja simply just tossed the two bodies to him. "You should get out of here." Woozin told him as he watched the other shrug to himself. 

"Tomorrow if you don't want the others to get attacked then you'll meet me about twenty minutes up ahead alone and we'll finish what we started. You better come alone." Siwook said as he looked at Woozin. 

"Don't I get to know you I'll being facing aganist tomorow?" He asked as he looked at the other. 

"Siwook. Don't worry, I'll keep the others distracted enough to let you slip away." He said watched Woozin. "I wouldn't tell anyone about this." He said as he looked at the other. "We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt now would be?" He asked as he disappeared in a water puddle. 

Woozin walked back to the base camp as no one had woken up. He sighed as he looked at the sky. It wouldn't be too much longer before another pair would take over for them or maybe he should just do the whole patrol. 

"Woozin, get some sleep." Yunkyu said as he walked out of the tent with Sunmi. "It is our turn anyway." He said as he looked at the other. "Is there something wrong?" He asekd as he looked at him

"Nothing is wrong." Woozin said as he walked over to Seolkyu. He carefully picked her up as walked to their section of the tent. He laid Seolkyu down as he laid down next to her just thinking about Siwook had told him. 
 
Yunkyu looked over to Sunmi as he stretched. "So I guess that when our turn is up then we can go get things for breakfast like a couple fish." He said

"Yeah that sounds like a plan." Sunmi said as she down on a log. "I wonder how we are going to find those two other leaders. It is going to be pretty hard you know. " She said as she looked at him. 

"We will figure out a way." Yunkyu said as he looked at her "We always do." He said he nodded. He leaned back on the log that they were sitting on just seeing a foot sticking out of the bushes. He stood up as he walked over to it just pushing past the leaves and looking at the bodies as they were the two leaders that they were looking for. "Sunmi, come here." He called as he watched her walk over. 

"Aren't those the two wer are suppose to go after and kill or bring back alive for their crimes? Who killed them?" Sunmi asked as she looked at Yunkyu. "Should I wake up Mingue?" She asked 

Yunkyu nodded. "Yeah, these are them. Go ahead, he could help." Yunkyu said 

Sunmi walked over to here Mingue had curled up just lightly shaking his shoulder. "Mingue, wake up. We found something." She said as she looked at him. 

Mingue rolled over as he sat up just rubbing his ears. "Oh I must have dozed off. I am sorry." He said as he looked at her. He stood up as he walked over to where Yunkyu was standing. "Oh who killed them? Who was awake when they would have been killed?" He asked 

"Woozin and Seolkyu. I'll go wake them up." Sunmi said as she walked over to them. "Guys, wake up. We need to talk to you." Sunmi said as Woozin rolled over. "It is about the dead guys in the bushes." She said 

"Oh well, don't wake up Seolkyu. She was asleep when I found them." Woozin got up as he yawned a bit. He walked over to the group as he looked at them. "I found them like this but I didn't think it was a big deal." He said with a nod 

"Not a big deal. Someone killed them right under our noses." Yunkyu said as he looked at him. "How is that not a big deal?" He asked as he crossed his arms. 

"You all were sleeping. I didn't want to cause mass panic." Woozin said as he looked at them. "Plus I don't know who killed them. I found like this. Seolkyu had dozed off and I noticed his foot probably like you did." Woozin said as watched a sleepy Seolkyu walk over. 

"What are you two arguing over now?" She asked 

"Great, look what you did. You woke her up." Woozin said as he looked at them. "Seol, go back to bed. It is nothing that you need to worry about. I am handling it." He said as Seolkyu gave him a look. 

"If something happened while on my watch then it is my problem." Seolkyu said as she looked at the two bodies. "Oh, what happened there?" She asked 

"That is what we are trying to figure out." Yunkyu said "But he isn't talking." He looked at Woozin. 

"Well that is never a surprise." Seolkyu said as she looked at him. Seolkyu sighed as she looked at Woozin. "Though by looking at his expression, I think that he really did just find them." She said as she looked at him. 

"Thanks, I guess." Woozin grumbled as he kicked a rock. "I promise that I don't know know what happened." He said 

"Alright, we will believe you for now. I'll get these bodies back to Huaxue." Mingue said as he made a hand sign as a large cat appeared behind. "Take these bodies back to Huaxue and report that someone killed our enemies before we could locate them." Mingue said as he turned back to the others. "For now, you all should go back to sleep or well try to. Going out and looking for who did this won't solve anything." He said as he looked at them. 

"Shouldn't we wake up Amelia and Huisu and tell them?" Sunmi asked 

"No, this isn't that important. Besides they look content enough in their snuggle tent." Yunkyu pointed out as Amelia was snuggled secure against Huisu's chest and his arms wrapped around her waist. 

"Can't tell me twice to go back to bed." Woozin sadi as he went back to lay down and get away from prying eyes on if he knew something or not. 

"I am going to take a walk and clear my head. All of this is too much for one day." Seolkyu said as she walked off. 

"Okay." Yunkyu said as he guided Sunmi to go back and lay down. "Mingue is up. He will go get her if he thinks there is anything dangerous around." He said as he held Sunmi's shoulders as she nodded. 

Mingue sat back down on his cloak that he had laid out as something to sleep on. He just leaned on his elbows as he already knew who had attacked those people. He stood up as he walked in the direction that Seolkyu had walked off into. He saw her just sitting by the river edge just having her feet in the water just watching the sky. "Would you like to share what is on your mind?" He asked as he sat down next to her 

Seolkyu looked over to him as she shook her head. "I am not really thinking of anything. I just like looking at the stars." She told him as he nodded. 

"Back there you seemd a little frazzled." Mingue said

"Yes so they would leave me alone and not question why I wanted to talk a walk. Sometimes people just like to be alone for a little bit." Seolkyu said

"Oh so you tricked them and myself. Of course you have that right to do so." He said as he looked at her. "I do understand why you would want to be by yourself. Your friends seem a little overprotective of each other at times." Mingue said, "Plus I can still feel that they don't trust me which is fair." 

"We are a complicated little group." Seolkyu said as she looked at him. "They will come around." She added as she looked at him. 

"So does that mean you trust me?" He asked

"I do. You've saved our butts enough times to beable to." Seolkyu said as she reached up just picking a leaf from one of his ears just tossing it in the water. 

"Well only assisted, you all are not bad fighters yourselves. Especially you though I have heard that you weren't that powerful." Mingue said

Seolkyu stifiled a laugh. "Yeah, well I think I am having begining to accpect the new and improved me." She said as he titled his head. "It is complicated. I can't really talk about it." She said

"I see but I like complicated. It just makes me work harder to figure it out." Mingue said to her as she shook her head as she laughed. 

"I don't think you'll figure it out so easily." Seolkyu responded as she looked at him. 

"You should have this image more often. It quite pleasing to look at." Mingue nodded "Also I always get what I want so if it is figuring you out then it will happen." He said to her 

"What image are you talking about?" Seolkyu asked 

"A less serious and bright one like just now." Mingue said 

"Oh yeah well when you're facing death and doom all the time then it is hard to be happy." She said as she crossed her arms. 

"I suppose so though your friends are doing it plus you are right now with me." Mingue noted

"Well not everyone can be so open to others and be as - oh you wouldn't understand." Seolkyu said 

"I think you need to take more chances and not be afraid to be hurt, am I right?" He asked "That is why you lower your guard. I am part animal, Seolkyu. We comunicate with our feelilngs and I just happen to have human ones too. Animals can't phsyically comunicate their feelings, but we can easy tell what others are thinking so we can understand and comunicate back." Mingue told her 

"I know that I took animal psy and behavior class." Seolkyu sighed 

"I don't know what that is." Mingue blinked at her 

"Oh go on. It doesn't matter." Seolkyu looked at him. 

"All am I saying that is that you need to open yourself up to others which you don't have a hard time doing unless you think they'll hurt you." Mingue said "Like the boy who's always bugging you. I forgot his name." Mingue said 

"There are a lot of boys who bug me here. For some reason, I am so popular here." Seolkyu rolled her eyes. 

"And for good reason, you're pretty, a good ninja, an even better medical ninja, and I could go on but you might hit me like you do with that one that can do lightning - like I said I forgot his name." Mingue told her 

"Woozin." Seolkyu said "And I just have sinking feeling along the road that it will break me so just nip it in bud." Seolkyu nodded as she looked back to the stars. 

"You never know unless you try and that could happen with anyone." Mingue said 

"Yeah well I don't really want to find out." Seolkyu stood up just grabbing her shoes. 

"I am sorry. Did I upset you? I just -" Mingue started 

"No, you're fine. You should have this image more often. You're a lot cuter this way." Seolkyu nodded as she pulled on her shoes. 

"And what would that be?" He asked her 

"The non robot ninja guy." Seolkyu said as she started to walk back. 

"I'll work on it." Mingue said as they made it back to camp. "You can lay down with me. Your spot looks a little tight now." He looked over to where Woozin had stretched out. 

"I'll hit you if you do anything." Seolkyu said as she laid down. 

"Don't worry just get some sleep." Mingue said as he laid down on his back just watching her drift off. He used his tail to cover her up with part of his cloak just laying his around her.  

•••

Amelia was the frist up that morning as she saw a large cat making a wall around both Mingue and Seolkyu. Amelia leaned over as much as she could to see the two sleeping. She laughed a little as she shook Huisu awake. "Lookie. what kind of blow up will happen this morning?" She whispered as she walked to the fire to get it going. 

"Oh they probably fell sleep talking. Besides Woozin took up Seolkyu's spot by laying like that." Huisu said as he was grabbing breakfast. "Thought should we wake her and give her our spot?" He asked as Amelia shook her head no. 

"That big cat of his barely let me peek to make sure everything was decent behind it." Amelia said "It totally won't let one of us get close." She added as she got the fire finally going.

"Then how are we going to take them up?" Huisu asked her as he moved her hair out of her face as she was leaning over the fire just placing more twigs in it to keep going. He placed two bowls of rice on the fire as the two sat down on a log as Sunmi walked up to them. 

"That big cat is Mingue's. It took the two bodies of the leaders that we were suppose to find today to Huaxue. Woozin foudn them dead last night and decided not to tell anyone until Yunkyu and I found them." She said as she looked at them. 

"That sounds like him." Amelia said as she looked at her "Anyway Huisu and I already got breakfast going so you can go wake everyone up." She said she turned back to breakfast. 

Sunmi walked over to Woozin just kicking him with her foot. "Get up, breakfast will be done soon." She said as she just helped him to his feet as she walked to go wake up Yunkyu. 

"Where's Seolkyu?" Woozin asked as Huisu pointed to the big cat. "Seol got turned into a cat?" He asked as the other shook his head. 

"No, you idiot. Behind it, she and Mingue are sleeping over there." He said

"Why she is sleeping over there?" He asked as he looked at them. 

"I don't know, you ask her when you wake her up." Amelia told him 

Woozin walked over just stepping over the cat's tail as he looked down at Mingue and Seolkyu. "Hey, you two. It is morning and morning time means to get up!" Woozin said as he pushed Mingue's tail off of Seolkyu as the other man opened his eyes. 

"Do not touch my tail." Mingue said as he sat up. "Also that is not how to wake someone. Seolkyu, I believe they want us to wake up." He said as she nodded 

"I am up." She said as she looked at Woozin. 

"Uhm. why were you sleeping here?" He asked 

"Why you so concerned about it? You were hogging all the space so Mingue said I could lay here and I did. Are you going to cry?" Seolkyu asked as she stood up just helping Mingue up. 

"Oh you would just love that, wouldn't you?" Woozin asked as he walked off. 

"Do you not remeber anything that we talked about last night?" Mingue asked her as he picked up his cloak just dusting it off then putting it back on. "Alright, alright. I won't talk about it anymore." Mingue told her as he sat down next to her as Amelia handed him a bowl of rice. "Thank you." He mumbled as they all began to eat breakfast. 

"So I think that we should go ahead and head on back to the town. There is no use for us to stay here any longer than we have to." Mingue said 

"I think so too. Plus if the rebel leaders are dead then our mission is over." Seolkyu said as the others but Woozin nodded. "What do you think, spaced out one?" She asked 

"Oh sorry. I am just thinking. I think that we should at least look a little for the person that killed them. It look like they were just a body dump." Woozin said as he looked at them. "It would be good to know who killed them if they weren't the top leaders like we thought." He added

"He does have a point." Huisu said to them

"Alright then, we will leave at noon then. So lets hurry up and eat then pack. My cat can watch our belongings while we are gone." Mingue said to them. "Plus we should stay in a group. I don't see a reason to split up." He added as he looked at them

•••

Woozin sighed as he internally freaking out as they were walking away from their camp that they just finished packing up. He find an easy way to break away from the group as they were walking. He sighed as he looked around as he noticed everyone was to focused on what was around them and not him. He slowed down as he jumpped to the side just heading to the clearing that he was suppose to go to. He sighed as he finally made it to the clearing just looking around as he was waiting for Siwook to show up. 

"You're a little early." Siwook said as he walked into the clearing from the other way. "I would have figured that you wouldn't have came or that it would have taken you longer to get away from the others." He said 

"Well I am here so lets get this over with so you can leave my friends and me alone." Woozin said as he looked at him. 

"Then we should get going because we aren't going to fight here. This is too close to the others and the village. Follow me." Siwook said as he pulled his hood up as he walked. Siwook heard the other follow him as he summoned his dragon as he jumpped on. "Come on." He said as he waited for him. Siwook's dragon started to fly as Woozin jumpped on. 

"Where are you taking me?" He asked as he looked at him. 

"You'll see." Siwook said as he looked at him. "So how did you friends like me taking out those pesky rebels for you?" He asked as he looked at him. 

"Don't talk to me like we are friends, you're evil and teh enemy. I am only doing this so you'll leave my friends alone." He glared at him. "And I was lucky enough that to get them to believe that I just found them." He said as he looked at him. 

Siwook shrugged. "I am not evil in my eyes but everyone thinks that because I don't belong to a village. If you get to know me then I am pretty cool guy." He said as he nodded to him. Siwook jumpped off his dragon as he waited to unsummon it until Woozin jumpped down to the ground. Siwook looked back at him as he started walking just walking up to a mountain wall just making a hand sign as the wall opened up. "Follow me." He said as they walked. They walked deep into the mountain until they came to a cavern clearing. "By the way you aren't going to be fighting me, but you are going to be fighting him." He said as he turned around to face him. 

"Well then why am I here and who will I be fighting?" He asked as he watched a swarm of bats appear as they formed into a person. 

"That would be me." Kou said as he looked at him. "Siwook has to go keep your friends from finding you." He said as he crossed his arms. 

"Why would want to fight me?" Woozin asked as he looked at him. 

"For a multiple of reasons. You need someone at your level to bring out what you can really do, plus having someone like you on my team could help a lot." Kou said as he looked at him. 

"I would never join you. You're the bad guy." Woozin said as he looked at Kou. 

"Are you sure about that? There are many ways to get you on my side Woozin. I have learned people will do about anything to keep people that treasure safe. I could show you if you want me to or we take it step by step." Kou said 

"Forget, I am leaving. I shouldn't have come in the frist place." Woozin said as he turned around just looking at the clearing that the others were in as they were fighting Siwook and a red blood spear went straight through Seolkyu as Woozin turned back around. 

"That could happen if you leave before I am done with you. Like I said next time that I won't miss." Kou said as he crossed his arms. "A big hole in the chest is a lot different from a shoulder wound." Kou added 

•••

The others were walking back to their things as they were looking for Woozin at the same time. Seolkyu stopped for a second just feeling a little dizzy as she felt something hit her straight in the stomach as she blinked just stumbling right into Sunmi and Amelia. "Oh, I think I need to sit down." She said as the two girls helped her sit down. 

"What happened?" Mingue asked 

"I'll be okay. I got just really dizzy all of the sudden." She said "It just felt something hit straight in the chest." She said as she looked at them. 

"Alright, you should be checked out when we get to the village." Mingue said as he bent down just picking her up. "I'll take her back to the village with our things and you four looking Woozin. He couldn't have gotten that far." Mingue said as he started to walk off. "Oh, here we can communicate through one of my kittens." He said as a black kitten walked up to Sunmi. He sighed as he looked down at Seolkyu. "I am sure you're fine but we should just check." He said 

"Yeah well I can walk." Seolkyu said as she looked at him. 

"I am fine with carrying you. You're not heavy and I would rather that you not pass out again or get dizzy." Mingue said as they walked. They just made their way through the forest just making their way back to the village. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey guys, here is a new chapter. i hope that you like it.