Day Fifteen: The Power of the Sharigan PT 5

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
day 015: PT5 the power of the sharigan.
 the eyes are the window to the soul - do you like what you see?
 
The next morning Seolkyu rolled over just sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She pulled Woozin's cloak off of her has she stood up. She walked out as the fire was just slightly smoking. She hadn't made a fire yet as she poked the left over fire with a stick just sighing. She replaced the kindling just trying to remeber what she had helped do in her college MT trip for the medical department. After a few failed tries, she finally got the fire going as she smiled to herself. She looked as she watched Woozin walk up with a few fish and a couple small birds. "I am not eatting that bird." She commented as she bent down in front of the fire. 

Woozin didn't expepct anyone awake. He had slept all night. He had been training with night with Siwook. He sighed as he simply nodded to her. "Okay, then this is your fish." Woozin said as he started to prepare the fish. He looked up a few times to see her placed her kitten in her lap as she mended the fire. "If you mended it too much the flame will go out." He noted as he placed the fish in the fire then went to work on the birds. 

Seolkyu didn't answer him. "Did you sleep?" She laid her head on her knees. 

"Yes, you stole my cloak in the middle of the night." Woozin lied, not looking up from the birds. 

"Sorry." She looked at him as he just shrugged. She couldn't tell if he was lieing or telling her the truth. She looked up to see Sunmi walking out as she stretched her arms. "Good morning." Seolkyu looked at her 

"Hey." Sunmi said as she saw what was on the fire. "Oh awesome, something other than fish." She sat down on the log Huisu had dragged over. She watched Woozin check on the items in the fire just handing a fish to Seolkyu as he placed pot of rice inbetween the cooking birds. Sunmi watched Woozin's expression as it was similar to the one that Seolkyu showed to Jaehwan when she would take care of him or reassure him. "Did you two make up?" She asked 

"What do you mean? We didn't fight yesterday." Seolkyu pulled some fish off just feeding her cat. 

"You were sleeping alone though." Sunmi told her 

Woozin looked up from the bird as he looked at Seolkyu. "I was probably out looking for fire wood." He said as Seolkyu nodded. 

"I guess." Sunmi moved over on the log to make room for Yunkyu. 

"Stop making trouble." Yunkyu whispered to Sunmi. 

"I am not." She glared at him. She crossed her arms as she sat there. After breakfast, Sunmi was helping Amelia put up the rest of the tents as the others were destorying their camp site. She shook her head as she put up the last tent. "Amelia. I need to talk to you." She said as she stood infront of her. "Did you see Woozin come back to camp last night?" She asked 

"I didn't know that he had left." Amelia said "Why?" She tossed a small pine cone for Seolkyu's kitten to play with while they cleaned up. 

"It is just I saw him leave last night, oh nevermind. I don't want to cause trouble." Sunmi said as she grabbed her tent just walking off. 

Amelia shook her head as she grabbed her own just snapping for the kitten to follow her to the group. She picked it up just carrying it to Seolkyu. "He scamppered off." She said as the other girl took him as they was contuining their travels back to the village. Amelia caught up to Huisu after returning the cat. She sighed as the other had caught a cold from letting her have his cloak and part of his sleeping bag got wet. "When we get back, I'll come over and making you some soup or something." She patted his arm as he nodded. 

•••

Back in the village, the group had gone back to their respective homes. Amelia though was in Huisu's apartment just fixing him something to eat after getting a shower and going to the store. She looked at the soup in the bowl cooking on the stove just smiling to herself. She didn't know how to make a lot of things, but she knew how to make a really good chicken soup. She turned of the stove just scouping her soup in a bowl just placing it on a tray with a glass of water and a spoon. She had also given him some medicine earlier, so she hoped that he was up to eating. She walked into his room just walking over to him. "Hey, sicky. I made you something." She said as she tapped his shoulder. 

Huisu rolled over just pushing himself up. He smiled at her as he sniffed his nose. "Thank you." He watched her place the tray on his lap as he picked up his spoon. He drank some of the broth and ate a little just nodding. "It is good." He said as he nodded at her. "Your celery chunks are a little big." He laughed as she glared at him. 

"Fine then don't eat." Amelia said as he pulled the tray back. 

"Oh stop being silly." He answered as he ate. "I will still eat it." He added "Amelia, thank you. I would kiss you but I don't want you to get sick." He said 

"Yeah, keep your ickies to yourself, germboy." Amelia said as she walked off to the kitchen. She started to put the left over soup in a container for him to heat up later. She heard the door bell ring as she wiped her hands on a ktichen towel as she walked to the door. She cracked the door as she saw it was only Hyunwu. She opened the door wider and let him in. "Hey. I think he just has a cold. I have given him some medicine and some soup." She closed the door behidn him. 

"Yeah, I doubt he caught anything more than that." Hyunwu said as he walked to the back to Huisu's room as Amelia went back to cleaning up. Hyunwu walked in the room as Huisu had finished his bowl and had laid back down. "Hey, Huisu. I am just going to check you once over." He said as the other nodded. Hyunwu did this as he nodded just walking back to Amelia. "Yeah, it is just a cold. Plently of sleep and fluids." He said as Amelia nodded. "See you later." He called as he left. 

"Bye." Amelia said as she walked to the door a few seconds later just locking it. She cleaned up the kitchen just sighing. She cleaned the dishes that she had used just putting them back up once they were clean. She grabbed her spare blanket and laid down just grabbing the book that she had brought. She figured that she would watch him for a little before heading back home. She didn't want him to get worse or hurt himself and she not be here. She laid on her back as she opened up her book and started to read just having the blanket laying up to her shoulders. 

•••

Woozin knocked on Seolkyu's door. He had picked some fresh apples from the tress on his compound. He watched the door open. "Hey. I uhm picked these for you." He looked at the girl who still had wet hair and moved to the side. He watched her walk off back into part of the house he didn't dare follow her to. He instead walked into the kitchen just washing a few of the apples just peeling them and cutting them. He found a plate and placed them on a plate. He looked in her fridge just grabbing two glasses and pouring some iced tea. He carried them to the table as she was coming back. 

"I forgot to say thanks when you came in." Seolkyu looked at the plate and two glasses. 

"I should have asked if I could stay.  I just figured that we could try them. Together. I can go." Woozin siad as he watch her shake her head. 

"No it is okay. You can stay. Sit down." Seolkyu said as she looked at him. She sat down in a chair across from him as he sat down. She picked up a slice just muching on it and nodding. "It is good. They are sweet." She told hiim as she leaned on her elbow. "Where did you get that injury?" She asked as she pointed to the one on his shoulder. 

"Oh, it is just a stratch. I got tangle in a brach." He laughed as he watched her nod. The injury was actually a cut from his training the other night. He just didn't want to worry her. "Are you busy tonight?" He asked 

"No, I was just going to hang out here." She answered. 

"Great then come by my place at around six. There is more apples in the sink and don't be late tonight." He gulped down his cup of tea as he smiled at her. "I'll have a surprise for you." He added as he waved to her from the door. 

Seolkyu sighed as she looked at the empty spot. "You could have least talked and ate with me a little more." She sighed as she picked up the plate and glass just walking back down to her room where she was going to start reading some of the books that she had picked while they were traveling. Seolkyu set her book down as she had finished her tea and apple slices hours ago. She figured that it would be a good time to get ready to go to Woozin's. She sighed as she placed her glass and plate in the sink. She walked to back to her room just changing out of her pajamas into her casual outfit. She left her hair down just not wanting to bother with it. She held her cat as she walked out of her room just placing him on the couch in her living room. "Stay here, I'll be back soon." She put on a cardagain just slipping her shoes on as she walked out of her apartment. She locked the apartment door as she started to walk to Woozin's place. 

•••

Sunmi had gotten ready for her next mission just sitting on the living room couch and was restocking her bag with things and grabbed her fan to clean it. She sighed as she heard something in her room buzzing. She sighed as she walked in her room just finding her bag of iterms that she had came with. She had forgot to take her phone out of her jacket pocket. She pulled it out of the bag and looked at it. It had died or anything and was still at full charge. She looked at the messages as many of them were from unknown numbers from the dude who put them here - she deleted those. She sat down on the floor just reading through the ones in her chat room labeled, "team sujae". She scrolled through her phone as she quickly typed a response then hide her phone. 

"What did you hide?" Yunkyu asked 

"Why did you just ramdomly come in my house?" She countered back 

"I knocked like five times and then door was unlocked." He said as he crossed his arms. 

"It is just my phone. It works." Sunmi said as she looked at him. "Don't tell the others. I sent a text to Jaehwan." She said as Yunkyu nodded. "He is getting better and just wanted to check on Seolkyu and me." She added 

"I understand. I won't say anything." Yunkyu said to her. "I bet your phone is the reason the program bugged out." Yunkyu said as he looked at her. 

"I highly doubt that." Sunmi said as she glared at him. "Why are you here?" She asked as she guided him out of her room. 

"We have to leave for the council meeting soon. It is a big event and Naruto picked you and me to help him there." Yunkyu said as he nodded. 

"He probably only asked you and you suggested bringing company." Sunmi said as she looked at him. He only shurgged as Sunmi glared at him. "You're annoying." She grabbed her bag and fan. She followed him out of her house as she felt her phone lightly vibrate against her side. Sheh didn't pull it out until she was left alone in Yunkyu's office. She looked it as she slightly smiled. She wrote a reply and warned him that she would be on a mission so she wouldn't be able to talk long. She put up her phone in her bag as she did not know quite yet if she should being doing this without telling Seolkyu even though Jaehwan told her not to. He was just the company's way of making sure that they were okay even if the data said so. The couldn't figure out how to fix the program just quite yet. Sunmi waited in Yunkyu's office until they were ready to leave. She followed him out as they were walking behind some other ninjas and Naruto himself. She crossed her arms as they made their way out of the village and headed to the sand village. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here is the end of this little section. I hope you guys like it. I am sorry that this took so long to update again. I have just been so busy with work.