Potential Game Testers

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
do not change the size 500*240

Potential game testers : 01

replace with face claim 100*100

Moon seolkyu : Chosen

Plot Line; Cherry Blossom Ninja

so this is how the reviews will look like. i am not like horribly strict with reviews but i will point out things you need to fix and what not. i'll be looking forward to reading all of your applications!

chosen; means you are in the story
accepted; nothing is wrong with your characters
pending; you have somethings to fix
rejected; broke one too many rules or something.

 
replace with face claim 100*100

im Sunmi : Chosen

Wind Goddess Ninja

hi, thanks for being my first applicant. I really liked Sunmi. btw, nari is my favorite member of wassup - she's so pretty. okay moving on, I really liked her ninja outfits and they fit sunmi's personality well that being said, I do really like Sunmi's personality. It fits her background and is well rounded. Her background is fine as it fits with her character and isn't too over the top. It is actually awesome that you put where Sunmi lives on the map since that helps me a lot. I also like that gave her a little clan. The only problem that I saw, which isn't a major one, is the love interest section. you don't have to fill out the other parts in it, but under love story do you think that you can give me an idea of how Sunmi would act and interact with her love interest? It will just give me an idea of how she would be and help me write their love story better. Other than that I really liked Sunmi and since your problem is really minor, she is accepted! thanks again for applying. -edit- thanks again for adding that! you all good now.

 
 
replace with face claim 100*100

nam woozin : chosen

 Hi, thanks for applying. I really Woozin. His general information is fine. His personality is alittle unbalanced - you might want to add more positive traits to make him more balanced, but over all it works for his character, but it just needs something to balance him out. 
The only problem that I see that needs to be fixed would be in the love interest section. i know you said to leave it me, but can you give me an idea of how he would interact and act with Seolkyu. It doesn't have to be long or anything, just give me an idea of how he would act. 
Thanks again for applying and since it isn't a big problem on the love interst section he is accepted.

 
replace with face claim 100*100

amelia taylor: Accepted

Hi, thanks for applying. I really like Amelia. Her basics are good. Her personality really fits what I had in mind for her plot line. Also her background is good for her character and gives a really good reason of why she became who she is and why this is her escape to a new life to start over, which is what I had in mind for plotline. Her answers were so on point with her character and personality that they were fun to read.  Overall there was nothing wrong or that needed to be corrected in her application, so she is accepted. 

 
replace with face claim 100*100

character name : status

Review will go here.