Trailer 006: Mind&Soul Ninja

だってばよ!; 私の忍道! (apply closed)
trailer 006: Mind&soul ninja
all my dreams are coming true.
 
Amelia looked at her tv as she whined as the next epsoide of the anime that she was watching wouldn't be out until tomorrow. She yawned as she looked at the time. She got up just clicking onto another anime just going into the kitchen to get breakfast started. She looked in her fridge as she sighed. "Guess I need to run to the conveintent store." She mumbled as she walked back to her bedroom just throwing on some clothes and grabbing her phone and wallet. She made it to the lobby downstairs just checking her mail box and smiled as she seen the one letter that she had been waiting for. She stuffed the other letters in her bag as she opened up the one letter as she walked to the conveintent store. "Yes." She cheered to herself as she read that she had been accepted to the program. She pulled out her phone as she typed in the number to call. 

"Hello?" The director answered 

"Hi! I am Amelia Taylor. One of the chosen project members. I am calling to set up my tour and to sign my extra paperwork as said in my letter. Sorry if my call if a bit late, my building isn't very good about putting our mail into our boxes on time." She told the director. 

"No, it is fine Ms.Taylor. Can you come in tomorrow around noon?" He asked 

"Yeah, sure. Thank you again for choosing me!" Amelia beamed as she walked into the conveint store. 

"Your welcome. I look forward meeting you. I have to go. Have a good day, Ms. Taylor." The director hung up.

Amelia smiled to herself as she hung up herself as she bought some things to make her breakfast. She walked back to her apartment just thinking about if she accidently left her anime running without pausing it. "Oh darn it, not again." She grumbled as she started walking fast to the her apartment. 

•••

Amelia walked to the company the next day around eleven thirty just sighing to herself. She had stayed up all night binge watching a new show that a couple of her otaku friends told her to watch. She sipped on her coffee as she walked inside of the building. She walked up to the front counter as she smiled. "Hi, I have a tour today. I can wait if I am early." Amelia said as she nodded. 

"Yes, Mr. Han is in a meeting so can you please wait over there?" The front desk lady motioned for her to sit in the waitiing area. 

"Sure." Amelia nodded as she walked over to the waiting area just pulling out her phone and head phones. She put them in just resuming her show that she was watching earlier. After some time, she felt someone tap her shoulder. 

"Nice series." The director told her. 

"Ah sorry, Mr. Han that is you right?" Amelia paused her show as she stuffed her earbuds and phone into her bag. 

"Ah, yes that would be me." Mr. Han answered as he sighed. "Follow me." He walked off as he could hear Amelia following behind him. "I have to run to my office but here in this room is the packet of extra paper work. Fill it out and I will return shortly." He told he as he watched her walk into the room just sitting down and starting on the packet. 

Amelia just smiled to herself as she finished the packet as she was waiting on Mr.Han to get back. She was just watching her show again as she heard the door open. She put her earbuds and phone away as she looked to the door. 

"Sorry that took so long. Overseas clients call any time they want." Mr.Han said as he took her packet from her. "Follow me to the project room." He told as she followed behind him. "This is the room where you'll be to play the game. Pick whatever bed you would like." He said as he watched Amelia walk over to the beds to pick one. 

Amelia stood infront of the middle one of them all. "I'll take this one." She said as Mr.Han set down her packet on it. 

"Great. Next week just be here by three. I'll show you out." He told her as she nodded. 

"Do I need to bring anything?" Amelia asked 

"No, you don't. Just yourself and if you need to bring her wallet, phone, or car keys to get yourself home then that is fine. You all will have trunks at the end of your beds to put your personal things as I know some of you are students and will be coming from school." Mr. Han told her as she nodded. 

"Alright, thanks again. See you next week!" Amelia smiled as she walked out of the company building just heading for her apartment to go contuine her binge watch session. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
author's note - hi guys, here is the next introduction chapter. Congrats to Ari & Amelia for being chosen. I hope you all like her intro chapter. 
So, I know not all of the characters have been filled so if anyone would still like apply then you can or if you would like to make another character just let me know! If you are going to make another character then make the opposite gender of your previous application. Just me know if you still want to apply or want to make a another app down below, on my wall, or through pm. If don't get any more apps then I'll just make the other characters myself so I can start on the story soon.