Choi Cousins

Taking Care of the Chois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three rushed towards the stairs, heading towards their respective offices. Seunghyun was leading the way, hands on his pocket, mentally making a list of tasks he needed to cascade down to his department. Jin Hyuk followed him, with his head down, reading a document his grandfather handed him regarding the new project he wanted to implement. Siwon was on the phone talking to SBS regarding the comebacks of a couple of their groups this month.

"I'm scared.", Seunghyun whispered. He knew his cousins heard him.

Jin Hyuk raised an eyebrow wondering if he heard his youngest cousin correctly. "I'm sure whatever she is planning won't be worse than what we are thinking. Grandmother probably has some silly plan like taking samba classes or something."

"Hyung, you did not see the smile she had on when she visited me a while ago. It is big...whatever she is planning.", Seunghyun muttered. "And now, apparently, I need to loosen up the work schedule of my personnel to give them time to relax. I'm hoping she remembers that I did not give a fight on her command when she lays her plans tonight."

Siwon finally ended his call with a frown on his face. He kept on walking until he bumped against Jin Hyuk's back. The two looked back at their cousin, wondering what happened to him.

"Problems with the comeback schedules?"

"No, Hyung. Everything is set for next month with all the stations."

"Then what's with the frown, Hyung?", Seunghyun asked.

"I just remembered that I have to make sure that EXO is coming to that charity event." Siwon looked at Jin Hyuk and added sarcastically, "Thanks a lot, Hyung!".

Jin Hyuk, wide-eyed, raised his shoulders. "I had to save Grandfather from Red Dragon! It was the first thing that came to my mind!"

Siwon scoffed. "Why are you the heir to the chairmanship when you can't even come up with a good lie? Now, I need to figure out how to cut short their North America tour next month!"

Seunghyun laughed out loud. Their hyung is the best candidate to replace their grandfather. Siwon and he could not agree more. However, lying or trying to trick their grandmother is the one thing he at...well, their grandmother and her. Seunghyun's memories of her and his hyung together was limited since he was busy in law school in London then but he remembers them being very happy. He has always wondered why they broke up. He wanted to ask him but their hyung gives them the cold shoulder whenever the topic of his first love (and Siwon insists, only love) comes up.

"I'm sure those boys will love to perform for the charity. They are good boys. And they love grandmother. Remember when they surprised grandmother last Christmas by coming to the house dressed as elves. I thought she will co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter