An Ice Cream Promise (Planning Fail No.2)

Taking Care of the Chois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the failed first plan, Seunghyun and Siwon agreed to go back to work first and think things over. They decided that they should  stay away from their hyung's radar for the meantime until such time that they come up with a fool-proof plan to date the twins. They plan to go out  and brainstorm again after the family dinner on Friday night.

On Friday evening, Siwon and Seunghyun arrives almost at the same time at the Choi mansion. They noticed that their hyung's car was still not there. As they approached the front door, it opens.

"Uncle Soo Man!"

"How are you?"

"Good evening. Your grandparents just arrived. They are in the family room with Ms. Seo Yeon and Jin Ki."

"Where's hyung?"

"Your grandmother mentioned that Jin Hyuk is running late due to a meeting in Gongju. That is why he has asked her to pick up Ms. Seo Yeon and Jin Ki. She mentioned that they spent the afternoon at Seoul Iris Garden."

The two cousins move towards the family room. Siwon was walking ahead of Seunghyun while the latter was replying to a text when the former suddenly stopped in his tracks. Seunghyun bumps into his hyung's back.

"What the--! Hyung!"

Siwon slowly faces him with a creepy smile on his face. Seunghyun shudders and starts wondering why so many women like this hyung of his. He has the ugliest derp face ever, especially when he has evil plans up his sleeves.

"Hyunnie! This is perfect!"

"Weh?!"

"Behind that door is the key to our plan!"

"Huh?!"

"Don't you think it is time to fulfill our promise to our so cute nephew?", Siwon inquires with a raised eyebrow and pointed look.

Seunghyun realizes his hyung's plan and slowly smiles. "Hyung, we cannot disappoint our nephew."

 

Hana is savoring the warmth of the little body beside her. She looked down to see her great grandson enjoying the books she bought for him. Seated across from her is Seo Yeon who was conversing with Min Soo on the educational system in Korea.

"Halmeoni, do you know what time Appa will get here?"

Hana smiles at Jin Ki's cute face looking up at her. "He will be here soon. When he gets here, we will have dinner."

"Okay, Halmeoni."

The door to the family room opens accompanied by loud shouts of "Jinkiiiiiii-yaaaah!"

The occupants of the room all look up to see Siwon and Seunghyun enter with big grins on their faces. They rush towards the couch being shared by Hana and Jin Ki. Siwon reaches them first and carries Jin Ki towards them. 

"Yah, Jin Ki-yah, you want to see the fishes in the garden?", Siwon asks.

"Deh!" Jin Ki screams.

As the three turn around to leave the room, Hana with disbelief reprimands them. "YAH! You don't even greet your grandparents? And in front of Seo Yeon? Did I not teach you boys manners?"

The two cousins turn back, they rush and give kisses to their grandparents and hugs to Seo Yeon. They leave quickly. Seunghyun looks back at them, "We will be at the garden! We will be back by dinner!"

 

"Waaaah! Fishies!"

Jin Ki was looking over the bridge that crosses the small pond in the vast Choi garden. With the Seunghyun's arm around his waist to make sure that he does not fall.

"Jin Ki-yah! Come here! I want to show you my dog, Bugsy!"

Siwon was seated on the bench under the Sakura trees, on his lap, a white French Bulldog. As the two walked towards Siwon, Seunghyun whispers instructions to Jin Ki.

"Don't ever, ever, ever say that Bugsy is ugly. Siwon Samchon will get sad."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter