Chances are

Taking Care of the Chois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After seeing Seo Yeon in the restaurant, and could be staying in the same hotel, Seunghyun tried calling Jin Hyuk. His hyung was with their grandfather looking at horses at one of the farms nearby. However, his hyung is not picking up his calls. He must be driving.

He went up to their floor and knocked at Siwon's door. He waited for a bit before he heard his hyung unlock the door. He stared at his hyung who had a bothered look on his face. He followed his older cousin inside and sat on one of the chairs facing the terrace. Siwon was looking out the glass doors with hands on his hips, deep in thought.

"Hyung, you okay?"

Siwon turned back and mumbled, "Where have I seen you?"

Before he could ask what his hyung was muttering about, he remembers why he was there in the first place, Seunghyun says, "Hyung! We need to talk to Jin Hyuk Hyung ASAP! I just saw Seo Yeon Noona!"

Siwon snaps from his reverie, and stares at Seunghyun with his derp face. "Noona!? She is here? Where?"

"I tried to follow her but I lost her. I saw her here at the hotel. I've been trying to call hyung but he is not answering."

Seunghyun's mobile phone starts ringing. Jin Hyuk Hyung calling.

"Hyung! Where are you?"

"I just got in my room. My battery got drained so I had to charge it."

Seunghyun and Siwon rushed out of the room and knocked on the door accross the hallway. Jin Hyuk opens the door quickly. "Are you guys in trouble?"

"Hyung, you have to sit down first." Siwon calmly pushed Jin Hyuk towards the sofa. As he sits down, Seunghyun could not take the bottled up frustration since finding out, shouted, "Hyung, I saw Seo Yeon Noona!"

Jin Hyuk stands up, wide-eyed, ran towards the door. As he opened it, Siwon and Seunghyun caught up with him and said, "We don't know where she went."

Jin Hyuk whispers. "Seo Yeon...front desk..."

They all ran quickly to the elevator. Seunghyun mentally slapped himself for not thinking of the obvious. Siwon was trying to calm their hyung. "Hyung, relax."

Jin Hyuk glared at them. The elevator doors open to the lobby and the cousins moved towards the front desk.

"Good afternoon Sirs, how may we assist you today?"

"We would like to know if there is anyone by the name of Lee Seo Yeon staying at this hotel?", Jin Hyuk asked. His voice was calm, but his fingers drummed the counter, a telling sign that he is agitated.

"I am sorry, Mr. Choi. It is the hotel policy that we do not divulge information regarding our guests."

"I am a guest here! Where is your manager?", Jin Hyuk angrily replies.

The hotel manager, Mr. John Adams, smoothly stops beside the rattled receptionist, hearing the little commotion from his station.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Choi...Mr. Choi...Mr. Choi. I am John, the manager of the hotel. How may I help you, gentlemen?"

Jin Hyuk released a frustrated groan, running his right hand through his hair. Siwon steps up and smiles at John, "Good afternoon, John. We are inquiring about a possible guest at your hotel. The young miss informed us that the hotel will not be able to help us."

John gives a little cough, and tells the receptionist that he will handle this himself. After she left, John looked up again with his hands on the keyboard ready to assist their valued guests.

"I apologize for the little inconvenience, Sir. I would gladly assist you with your inquiry."

Seunghyun leans over and whispers, "Lee Seo Yeon."

John looks at the computer and starts typing and scanning the screen. After a few seconds, he returns his gaze at the three handsome men waiting with baited breathe. "I'm sorry, Sir. There is no guest staying at the hotel with that name."

"How about an employee of the hotel?', Siwon jumps in.

"Though we do have several Lees working at the hotel, there is no Ms. Lee Seo Yeon employed here."

Seunghyun, with mounting frustration. "But I just saw her! She was talking to the hostess of the restaurant!"

"Alright, Sir. The hostess is on break until before dinner service starts tonight. Let me give her a call and check if she knows a Ms. Lee Seo Yeon or if there were reservations under that name."

John disappeared behind door of the back office. The cousins sat at the lobby, waiting for the manager to return.

"Hyung. Breath. Relax.", Seunghyun sat beside Jin Hyuk and took hold of his hyung's right shoulder. Siwon chose to keep quiet. Both younger cousins know that their hyung ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter