Will the Real Lee Min Seo Please Stand?

Taking Care of the Chois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uncle Chansoo feels that he needs a vacation. From Mrs. Choi's matchmaking plans to the usual problems he had to handle while the family was away, he thinks he deserves a long one. He was tempted to ask for a free trip to Hawaii. He was sure the bosses will agree.

He was already dreaming of lying on the beach with a good book and a cold beer within arm's reach. He was walking towards Jin Hyuk's office to confirm several things with Jiyong when the younger man received the call from the very rattled Yuri. They rushed to the floor below to see what was happening. 

Growing up and seeing his family happily working for the Chois, he has always seen himself continuing the tradition. He was employed by Mr. Choi even before he graduated from college. He has seen and been involved in all the ups and downs of the powerful family. He thought that he has seen it all. However, he was not prepared for what he saw when he opened Seunghyun's office door.

He immediately thought of how to proceed and contain this issue. He called Jin Hyuk. The man should have landed by then. He felt guilty calling him but it was better than talking to the older Choi couple. He quickly delegated work to the secretaries and rushed to the hospital with the injured cousins.

Tension on his shoulders eased when Jin Hyuk entered the emergency room. He assisted the rest to exit when the CEO requested for privacy with his cousins. He returned to thinking about the Hawaiian vacation he wanted, only to be distracted by the arrival of Lee Ha Eun.

Ooh! I need to observe this. Something to report to the Mrs. Choi. Wait! How can I tell her that her grandsons are in the hospital without divulging the whole incident? 

When they re-entered the room, he was talking to Dr. Ok and Jin Hyuk when the younger Chois both shouted.

"LEE MIN SEO!"

 

Lee Min Seo was surprised to be called by the two patients. She was surprised the other patient knows her name. She is assuming this is the other cousin, Siwon. She is trying to remember if they have met in the past but nothing comes to mind.

She glanced at Seunghyun and the incident this morning flashed before her eyes. She wanted to delay further contact with the man so she signalled Jonghyun to start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter