Meeting Again

Taking Care of the Chois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Seo was tired. It was 9 AM and she just came from a double shift at the hospital and all she wants to go home, shower and sleep. She parked her car and got her overnight bag from the back. She was on her way to the elevators when she remembered she had a couple of boxes in the trunk.

It was short of a miracle she was able to get into the elevator and press the right button for her floor, with her carrying 2 boxes and her overnight back hanging from one of her arms. Leaning against the back wall of the elevator, she could see the screen showing the floors.

When it reaches the 12th floor, the doors open and she steps out, only to get shock when someone bumps into her. Her boxes and some of its contents spill out. She started to pick things up when she sees someone at the corner of her eye helping her gather the stuff on the floor. She followed the brown leather shoes, suit-clad body, only to stop at the profile of man.

"You have got to be kidding me!", Min Seo could not help but say out loud in English.

The guy looks up at her statement, eyes widening with recognition. "Good morning?"

She quickly puts the last of her things into the boxes and stands up to carry them. She needed to escape from this guy. She does not have the energy to deal with him right now.

Seunghyun tries to reach out to help her with the boxes. "Please let me help you with that."

"No. I can do it.", Min Seo says. She turns around and moves toward her unit, trying to make a haughty exit. However, life has other plans. She steps on a ballpen and slips. She was about to fall with the boxes in her arms when arms caught her from the back. She turns her head a bit to see that she was leaning on his chest with his arms under hers, supporting the weight of the boxes.

They stare at each other for a moment, her glaring at him, while he was giving her a mischievous smirk. "I told you I will help you. Please."

He helps her stand, turns her around and gets the boxes from her. "It is the least I could do for bumping into you."

Min Seo could not speak, nervous with the handsome man following her. After she unlocks the door, she turned back and reached for the boxes. She mumbes, "Thank you."

Seunghyun gives her a small smile. "You're welcome. I'm Choi Seunghyun by the way. We keep on bumping into each other, quite literally, and we are neighbors."

"Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter