FILE #4

Uprising

A/N: TRIPLE UPDATE!!!

 

 

SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE SUMMARY

Prepared by

Jeon Jungkook (ID: 836-777)

 

DATE: 1/5/33

VENUE: S.M.E CITY HALL, SOUTH KOREA

EVENT: E.X.O FIRST ALBUM LAUNCH EVENT

 

                There is so much screaming.

                And I mean a lot. Like seriously.

                Those fans really love their boybands because they have not stopped screaming since they were allowed into the venue. A large stage with bright lights and decorated billboards, all for the album launching was put up in the hall. Members of the press started flocking in, taking their seats in front of the fans. I see people from the morning news crew, the night news and even famous news reporters. There must be more than 200 people in attendance today.

                The footage now switches to backstage. The backstage is a whole moving bee’s nest, people flying around and about. Our stars for today, E.X.O are preparing in their dressing room. Some are having their hair and make-up done, some are merely resting.

                For someone who is about to have their first album launched, they don’t look particularly excited. This is largely due to their inability to feel anything from the Triple X drug. They look very calm and serene, perhaps somewhat oblivious to the chaos surrounding them.

                Sehun, the youngest member, has fallen asleep in his chair. The other members do not disturb him. When he woke up, something really strange happened.

                His eyes have changed, not in a colour changing way, but in a i-have-risen-from-the-dead way. He got up from his chair, walked over to where Kai is (sitting on a chair minding his own business) and grabbed the back of his neck. He pulled Kai close to him until they were face to face and appeared to be mauling him.

                In all honesty here I couldn’t see much because Sehun’s head blocked the view and then some panicked staff members tried to pry him off and blocked the view as well (I hope I don’t get fired for this). There was a lot of yelling and confused orders, trying to get Sehun off Kai. When they pulled the two boys apart, Sehun was panting, but this time he was also violent. He started struggling to be released, hands and legs fighting against those who are restraining him.

                Kai was confused, gripping his head with his hands as he writhed in pain. Sehun was now screaming at him. “GET UP JONGIN!! GET UP!! FIGHT THIS!!”

                No one is sure what he meant by ‘fight this’ but Kai got up indeed. He pushed another staff member away and reached for Suho’s neck, and seemed to be mauling him too.

                The chaos just got bigger. Suho was writhing on the floor while Sehun had broken free, grabbing onto his next victim Lay and attacked him. Kai had started attacking another member while one of the female staff members screamed for help and ran out of the room.

                The members are not fighting each other, even in attack they succumb so willingly. Perhaps this isn’t an attack? It’s ambiguous to say the least because people keep screaming and members are now thrashing the room.

                Chanyeol broke down the door, and the camera got a slightly better footage of them. They were all angry and violent. Suho’s blue eyes have turned red, hand clutching onto a broken chair leg. They started running down the hall, far away from the camera.

                The footage changed again, and this time the boys are seen running on stage. The crowd screamed because they thought the boys are performing or making their grand entrance. Oh how wrong they were when Sehun jumped up high in the air and used a camera tripod to smash one of the lights on stage.

                Sparks started flying everywhere and the crowd is in absolute horror. The news crew are frantic, trying to get the right footage but one of the sparks land on a piece of curtain hanging off the stage. A small fire broke out.

                Chen, Chanyeol and Kai jumped down from the stage, armed with a camera tripod, broken chair legs and some random prop from backstage, they ran towards the crowd in a frenzied fit, terrifying everyone. The screams were deafening.

                The hall doors opened and people rush to escape, but only so few manage to escape. The fire that broke out has now enveloped the whole stage and the riot is turning into a whole building burning down. I can hear the police sirens. Fire is everywhere on screen, and the boys can no longer be found.

                After 10 minutes of terror, the situation has calmed down a little. The fire has been put out and the boys reappear on screen. Some of them have fallen and are being carried out on a stretcher. It seems Baekhyun, D.O and Lay have been taken to the hospital. Other members are either in police custody, with handcuffs slapped on their wrists and there was Sehun, still kicking and screaming as they attempted to sedate him. Finally, one officer has had enough and stunned him with a stun gun. Sehun screamed before collapsing to the floor.

                The boys have been taken away, and all that’s left in the image are the remnants of a fire. Burning wood, broken chairs, electrical wires left exposed. Bodies too. Lots of bodies. I don’t know if they are alive or not.

                This is terrifying. Please don’t make me do reports like this again.