FILE #7

Uprising

EXPERIMENT LOG #4

DEPARTMENT OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT

S.M.E.

DATE: SEPTEMBER 30

TIME: 6.30PM

VENUE: LAB 1

EXPERIMENT AIM: TO DISCOVER THE EFFECTS OF A KISS ON SUBJECTS INJECTED WITH TRIPLE X

EXPERIMENT SUBJECTS: KIM DOYOUNG AND JUNG JAEHYUN (N.C.T)

RESULTS:

                The two subjects were asked to kiss, which they complied willingly. A small form of shock was seen on the two subjects faces, particularly Jung Jaehyun. It is unclear if the shock is registered as a form of logic or a form of emotion, but it is theorised to be a form of logic since both subjects have long undergone the treatment of Triple X.

                For the first few seconds, no immediate response was seen but after that, Jaehyun experienced a loss of consciousness and weakness in his legs. Doyoung had fallen to the floor as well and started experiencing spasms and fits. The two became increasingly violent and difficult to control. They were immediately sedated and all seemingly returns to normal.

                After they came around from their sedation, both boys hugged each other and it seemed as the effects of Triple X had worn off. A previous experiment conducted before this using subjects Mark and Dong Sicheng showed no results. This is a drastic change from Jaehyun and Doyoung’s results. Both boys were sent back and asked to return a day later. They were put through facial recognition and blood tests were conducted. The Triple X content in their blood remained high and facial recognition test showed that their emotions were suppressed. When asked about what happened the night before, both boys said that the memory was hazy and quote ‘felt like a dream’.

                It is theorised that a kiss is actually powerful enough to wear off the effects of Triple X, but perhaps only temporarily. Special cases apply however that the subjects MUST have some sort of relationship or close bond PRIOR TO the injection of Triple X. Memories are retained during the injection and a kiss between two lovers may be strong enough to trigger the memories which causes the hippocampus to react and fight back against the suppressants violently, causing the spasms and uncontrollable behaviour.

                No studies were conducted yet on the long term effects of a kiss between two lovers but if it is powerful enough to wear off the effects of Triple X temporarily, then chances are it could also wipe out the effects COMPLETELY after long term exposure. If this hypothesis is correct, then that would explain the current condition of E.X.O members whose Triple X have since long worn off.

                More studies must be conducted. Perhaps the effect or essence of a kiss could be formulated into a serum that could instantly remove the effects of Triple X. However, such applications could be dangerous as the hippocampus under such long term suppression could bring negative side effects under sudden exposure.

                E.X.O is still a special case however. It was discovered that Sehun was kissed by someone else prior to the day of the riot. He then passed it on to his groupmates. Is the effect of a kiss contagious, or i.O so close that a kiss would trigger memories within the members?

 

 

Lu Han

 

A/N: Many of you seem to be following the story very well which is awesome for me, because I was worried you guys may be confused with the plot. Some of you were pretty spot on with your deductions so congratulations! Thank you for the support to my story and keep them subscribers, upvotes and comments coming in!