FILE #3

Uprising

A/N: TRIPLE UPDATE!!!

 

DEPARTMENT MEMORANDUM

 

DEPARTMENT OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT

DATE: 15/05/33

FROM: PROFESSOR KIM TAEHYUNG, HEAD OF DEPARTMENT OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT

 

To all my distinguished colleagues,

                The S.M.E. Boarding Committee and our department committee have reached an agreement regarding the recent scandal surrounding E.X.O, and it is with great disappointment and sadness that the decision has called for the project to be terminated.

                The committee has deemed E.X.O ‘potentially dangerous’ and ‘a threat to future projects’, therefore all current research on E.X.O must be put on hold immediately. The fate of our subjects have not yet been decided but the committee is expected to reach a decision within the next two days.

                As head of the department I must reassure and reinstate once again that even though the department has agreed to take full responsibility for the riot that has happened on E.X.O’s album release party, we as men and women of science must not bury this mistake in our hearts. We must move forward and carry on our duties in research and discovery. Our hard work and inquisitive minds are what has helped to propel S.M.E. to be the market leader of entertainment and our passion and strive for a better future shall not be dampened.

                To the team who has worked tirelessly on project E.X.O, team leader Huang Zitao and I have debated long and hard with the committee in order to see a fitting end to this project. On behalf of the committee I sincerely thank you for your hard work and commitment to the project. No one will be laid off as a result of this riot, unlike some nasty rumours that have been passing around the office.

                I once again thank everybody for their full cooperation on this matter. We shall not stop in our quest to create the perfect artists and strive to innovate. We are people of science, and we are not afraid of failure.

Professor Kim Taehyung

Head of Research and Development