Day 18 to Uprising

Uprising

WU FAMILY MEETING ROOM

TIMESTAMP: 1402, 3/12/45

PARTICIPANTS:

WU, KRIS

HAN, LU

 

WU, KRIS has logged in

HAN, LU has logged in

 

HAN, LU: I may just be a genius.

WU, KRIS: That’s my boy. Taking after his dad’s brains. XD

HAN, LU: Did you seriously just use XD?

WU, KRIS: Yeah. They are still using this now right?

HAN, LU: If by now you mean 2005 then yeah.

WU, KRIS: Whatever, what do you want?

HAN, LU: Okay, so you know how you warned me about the side effects of my anti-X serum?

WU, KRIS: The seizures, body spasms, potential coma and even death. Yep, I remember that.

HAN, LU: I tweaked my formulas and spent the past few days experimenting on lab mice and I have finally configured it so that they would not suffer any of those deadly side effects AT ALL.

WU, KRIS: But?

HAN, LU: But what?

WU, KRIS: Come on Luhan I know you better than that. Even you know better than that. There is no perfect cure in science. There’s a ‘but’ hanging around at the end of this sentence.

HAN, LU: But…

WU, KRIS: But…?

HAN, LU: But they will need to be put under anaesthesia.

WU, KRIS: Anaesthesia?

HAN, LU: It’s like surgery. We have to knock them out, let the serum work on the body and once it has finished they can just wake up from their slumber and be okay again. Granted some minor side effects may still occur and they will experience tearing, sweating and occasional fits while under anaesthesia but at least the pain will not be as severe as when you are fully conscious.

WU, KRIS: For how long do they have to be put under anaesthesia?

HAN, LU: By my estimations, at most 3 days.

WU, KRIS: 3 days?! You’re going to need to place them in a hospital for this! This isn’t a surgery this is a mini coma!

HAN, LU: I know, but isn’t Jackson an old friend of yours?

WU, KRIS: Yes.

HAN, LU: And isn’t he an anaesthesiologist?

WU, KRIS: Yes.

HAN, LU: Well I was wondering…

WU, KRIS: You don’t mean…

HAN, LU: (✿◠‿◠)

WU, KRIS: I don’t know what that face means but whatever it is, no.

HAN, LU: Oh, come on Kris…

WU, KRIS: I said, no.

HAN, LU: Look, my serum is perfect, the last thing I need to do is test it on actual humans. I have two perfect test subjects, physically fit and ready to cooperate. I just need the anaesthesiologist.

WU, KRIS: Why can’t you just do it in S.M.E?

HAN, LU: Because they would have a fit and fire me before I could have a chance to prove it works. Please Kris, you have to help me.

WU, KRIS: And just where did you think you could conduct this experiment?

HAN, LU: I was thinking about our guest bedroom.

WU, KRIS: You are insane.

HAN, LU: Maybe I am, but remember what you once told me? All scientists are insane. I may be insane now but my science is not. Please Kris.

WU, KRIS: Luhan…

HAN, LU: Please!! I swear I will do everything you tell me from now on.

WU, KRIS: How are you going to explain this to your boss? You have to take two S.M.E trainees out of their compound.

HAN, LU: I’ll figure that out myself. I have a plan.

WU, KRIS: I bet you do.

HAN, LU: Just call Dr Jackson Wang for me please. I’ll do anything. Cleaning windows, painting the walls. I will even scrub the bathroom.

WU, KRIS: You better be prepared to risk everything for this Luhan.

HAN, LU: I will.

HAN, LU: I have to.

 

A/N: Did you guys see EXO on the nature republic concert? OMFG WHY ARE THEY SO FUNNY LOLOLOLOLOL