06

Moving On.

 

'1 week & 5 more days. You'll just to have to wait for 1wk & 5 days, Jooyeon' Jooyeon marked an X on her calendar.
 
'Need to take a bath, or else, i'll be late again' Jooyeon sighed.
 
After she took a shower & dressed up, she went out of her room & sniffed at the delicious smell in the house.
 
'GOOD MORNING!' Kevin greeted Jooyeon once he saw her.
 
'Good Morning! Mmm! That smells nice, what are you cooking?' Jooyeon greeted back.
 
'Bacon & Eggs' Kevin continued to cook.
 
'Mm. I think I need to get used to eating American style breakfast' Jooyeon nodded.
 
'Ah. Wae? You want me to change it?' Kevin asked.
 
'A- ani. Gwenchana' Jooyeon shook her head.
 
'Ok. Here' Kevin placed the plate in front of Jooyeon.
 
'Ah. About what you told me last night, I thought about it & I think I'll consider it' Jooyeon said.
 
'Which one?' Kevin started to eat.
 
'Both. I'll say sorry to my friends today &...' Jooyeon paused.
 
'And? What?' Kevin said while chewing some bread on his mouth.
 
'After 2 weeks, if he's still not going back, then I'll move on & forget him' Jooyeon explained.
 
'Good. Eat now. You'll be late for work' Kevin continues to eat.
 
'Arasso' Jooyeon started to eat.
 
'Ah. I need your help' Kevin said.
 
'What is it again?' Jooyeon asked.
 
'Do you know somewhere where can I work? Perhaps, hiring?' Kevin said.
 
'Uhm.. I'll look around & tell you if I found a job for you' Jooyeon nodded.
 
'Thanks!' Kevin smiled.
- - - - -
'Nana, Jonghyun. I'm sorry about last night. I realized, I was wrong. I was wrong for taking your intention wrongly' Jooyeon apologized but the 2 didn't mind her & continued to work.
 
'Yah. I'm asking for your forgiveness. Will you two stop for a while & listen to me?' Jooyeon begged.
 
The two stopped at what they're doing & faced Jooyeon.
 
'I'm sorry. I was wrong for being mad at you because I took it wrongly. You're the only friends I have, I don't want to lose you. Please, forgive me' Jooyeon bowed 90 degrees.
 
Nana chuckled, as well as Jonghyun.
 
'Haha! Get up. What are you doing?' Nana helped her to stand straight.
 
'Haha!' Jonghyun giggled & came closer to them.
 
'Aww. I thought you'll never forgive me' She hugged them tightly.
 
'Jooyeonie! Let go! I can't breathe' Nana said as she was struggling on her hug.
 
'Yah! Aren't you three supposed to be working? Will you stop hugging & take my order? Aish!' The customer complained.
 
Jooyeon broke the hug & immediately went back to work.
 
'Mianheyo. We're just having a little fun' Jonghyun apologized to the customer.
 
'Ts. Remember this. You're here to work. Not for you to have fun. Arasso?' The customer rolled her eyes.
 
'Ne. I'll always remember that. Now, may I take your order now?' Jonghyun still smiled at her.
 
'Frappuccino' The customer said.
 
'Arasso. I'll prepare it now' Jonghyun turned his back to make her order.
 
'What a brat' Jonghyun whispered.
 
'I know right. Aish!' Jooyeon & Nana came closer to him & agreed in unison.
 
Jonghyun was done & gave the customer's order while she paid for it & went away.
 
'Aigoo. I hate dealing with those kind of customers' Jonghyun leaned on the counter table & fanned himself.
 
'If I were you, I'll yell at her' Jooyeon said, elbowing Jonghyun.
 
'Good Job Jonghyun!' Nana joked & gave him a thumbs up.
 
'Ah! Right! Do you perhaps know someone who offers job?' Jooyeon asked.
 
'Hm. I know someone. My friend. He'll be opening a bar resto soon, I think he needs a cook' Jonghyun said.
 
'Wae? Are you doing some part time?' Nana asked.
 
'A- ani! I- it's just my n- neighbor who's asking' Jooyeon lied.
 
'Ahh..' Nana nodded.
 
'Ok. Then I'll give him a call later' Jonghyun said.
 
'Arasso. Gomawo' Jooyeon smiled & got back to work.
- - - - -
'Ugh! How come it's really boring here? Aigoo!' Kevin threw himself on the couch.
 
He checked his phone & see what can he do. He runs through his contacts & saw only 3. Emergency, Jagiya <3, Me.
 
'Aigoo!' He put his phone the table & got the remote.
 
He opened the T.V & switched channels randomly. When he saw someone performing live, he stopped switching channels & stuck his eyes on the TV.
 
*Kring Kring* Kevin's phone rang. He read who it was before answering. 'Jagiya <3'
 
'Hello?' Kevin answered.
 
'Hello! I've found a job for you. Come to the nearest cafe near our building this lunch. We'll go there. Arasso?' Jooyeon said on the other line.
 
'Ok. Got it. But what job is it?' Kevin asked.
 
'Chef. You can cook right?' Jooyeon answered.
 
'Yea. Arasso. I'll go prepare now. Bye!' Kevin hung up.
- - - - -
Jooyeon was waiting outside the cafe for Kevin. She turns her head to the sides to look for him & glance at her watch every now & then.
 
'BOO!' Kevin surprised Jooyeon.
 
'AISH! YAH!' Jooyeon hit Kevin on the arm.
 
'Ouch. Let's go?' Kevin rubbed his arm where Jooyeon hit him.
 
Jooyeon nodded. They flagged a taxi & gave the address to the driver.
 
'We're here' The driver said.
 
'Oh Really? Thank You!' Jooyeon got out.
 
'Is this it?' Kevin paid the taxi & got out.
 
'I think so' Jooyeon shrugged.
 
They entered the restobar & approached a waiter.
 
'Excuse Me, is Kang Minhyuk here?' Jooyeon asked.
 
'A Ne. He's at the 2nd floor. In his office' The waiter smiled.
 
'Can you lead us there?' Kevin asked.
 
'Sure. Follow me' The waiter guided them to the 2nd floor.
 
'Just knock' The waiter instructed & left them.
 
*Knock Knock*
 
'Come In' Minhyuk shouted, good enough for them to hear.
 
The 2 entered & smiled at Minhyuk.
 
'A- annyeong! I'm Jonghyun's friend, Lee Jooyeon & this is my friend, Kevin Woo' Jooyeon introduced themselves.
 
'Ah! Finally! I met the great Lee Jooyeon that Jonghyun's always talking about' Minhyuk said.
 
'De?' Jooyeon got confused.
 
'Ani. Forget it. Take a seat' Minhyuk gestured his hand.
 
The 2 took a seat; 'So, your looking for a job?' Minhyuk looked at Kevin.
 
'Ah. Ne' Kevin smiled.
 
'Are you good in cooking?' Minhyuk asked.
 
'Sort of' Kevin shyly answered.
 
'Ok. You're hired then. You may start tomorrow, 10AM your shift will end at 7PM. Arasso?' Minhyuk said.
 
'Ah Chincha? Thank You!' Kevin smiled then looked at Jooyeon.
 
'You'll meet the other chefs tomorrow. Ok? WELCOME. Please be comfortable w/ me since, we're friends now. Ok?' Minyuk stood up.
 
'Of course' Kevin said, also standing up as well as Jooyeon.
 
'Ok. Thank You for your time' Minhyuk offered his hand.
 
'Ok. We'll go now. Thank You' Kevin shook his hand.
 
The 2 left the resto bar & walked on the streets.
 
'Joo. Gomawo' Kevin glanced at her.
 
'Ts. That's nothing' Jooyeon said.
 
'I'm sorry I stole your lunch break from you. I guess, you haven't eaten your lunch yet. Let's eat. I'll treat you' Kevin said looking at her.
 
Jooyeon stopped, 'Ah! LUNCH BREAK!' She checked her watch, 'IM LATE!'
 
'Sorry, but I have to leave you here. I'm late. I'll run now. Arasso? Annyeong!' Jooyeon patted his back & ran.
 
'ARASSO! ANNYEONG!' Kevin shouted & waved his hand.
 
Jooyeon turned her back & shouted, 'CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW JOB!' She waved back & ran again.
 
Kevin giggled & watched Jooyeon to disappear from her sight. He then took the taxi & headed home.
- - - -
'Sorry I'm late' Jooyeon said as she runs to the counter.
 
'Chill. There aren't so many customers' Jonghyun said, getting water for her.
 
'Whoo! I thought I was needed here that's why I ran' Jooyeon said after drinking the water.
 
'Btw, Nana said that she'll go to your house to get something' Jonghyun said.
 
'Ah. BWO?! Jonghyun! I need to go!' Jooyeon said & ran again to her home.
 
'Pick Up Pick Up' Jooyeon said, trying to call Kevin while flagging a taxi.
- - - - -
'Aish. Where is it?!' Nana searched for her shoes on Jooyeon's room.
 
'Ah! Here!' Nana said when she found her shoes.
 
She's heading out when a phone on the table rang.
 
'Oh! Isn't that Jooyeon's phone?' Nana picked up the phone to see who's calling.
 
'Jagiya? Is this Eli?' Nana shrugged her shoulders & answered the phone.
 
'KEVIN- SHI!' Jooyeon shouted on the other line.
 
'Ah! Bwo?! Kevin- shi?' Nana removed the phone on her ear when Jooyeon shouted.
 
Kevin entered the condo, he saw Nana holding his phone, 'YAH! Who are you?!'
 
Nana was shocked to see Kevin while Jooyeon heard Kevin's voice from the other line, *AH! IM DEAD!*
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] Uh- Oh! Nana found out that Jooyeon's living with a guy. What will she say/ do? :D HAHAHA! Please comment. And btw, introducing 2 new characters! :)
 
Wait! The 2 cousins had a special stage! AFTERSCHOOL & INFINTE :D Hahaha!