21

Moving On.

 

Kevin lazily woke up & still sleepy from planning on how to propose to Jooyeon today. He proceeded to the bathroom, washed his face & brushed his teeth. After washing up, he went to the kitchen & saw a note on the table.
 
*Kevin, before you can ask me anything, I want to be sure & ready first. I'll go back when I'm ready & when we're totally over with our exes. Don't worry about me, I'm in good hands. Seeyou.. SOON :) -Joo*
 
Kevin was startled & dropped the note. Where the heck is Jooyeon? Why did she leave him? Doesn't he love him? That's what Kevin's thought & the situation couldn't sink in on him. When he finally got back to his senses, he hurriedly ran to Joo's room & checked her closet. Half of it were gone. He ruffled his hair & sat on the bed. He then dialled Nana's #.
- - - -
'Are you sure about this?' Nana asked & Jooyeon nodded.
 
*I just want to stay with you-* 'Hello?.. Kevin- sshi.. Aah.. Jooyeonnie?' Nana answered the call.
 
Jooyeon eyes widened & shook her head.
 
'Molla.. She didn't tell me where she'll go.. But she also told me not to worry, so I think she will be fine' Nana lied & Jooyeon happily nodded her head.
 
'Arasso. Mianhe Kevin. Bye' Nana then ended the call, 'He's worried about you'
 
Jooyeon pouted, 'I don't know, I just.. just.. want to be sure'
 
*FLASHBACKS*
 
'Getting girl problems' She heard Kevin talking to someone on the other line. She sticked her ear on the door & tried to listen on their conversation.
 
After she heard everything, she leaned her forehead on the wall & closed her eyes, 'Kevin, do you really want us to be now?'
 
She sighed & got back to her bed, 'I don't think I'm ready. I only want to love you but how can I do that if Eli's still in my heart?'
 
*T.R.Y Do It No-* 'Hello? Junghwan- ah! Bogosipeo? Na doo. Hm? Ne, Gwenchana. You?.. Good to hear. Haha. Yah! Why are you still awake? It's already late. Sleep now & let's chat tomorrow. Arasso? Ne.. Goodnight!' Then she hung up.
 
She stared blankly then an idea popped on her mind, 'I'll go home first. This might help in moving on'
 
She quickly packed her things & left at 5AM.
 
*END OF FLASHBACKS*
 
'So, how long are you going to be gone?' Nana asked holding Jooyeon's two hands.
 
'I don't.. know' Jooyeon replied making Nana frown.
 
'Just.. take care. Ok? Promise me' Nana held out her pinky finger.
 
'Arasso. I promise' Jooyeon nodded  & intertwined her pinky with Nana's.
 
Nana pouted & pulled Jooyeon into a hug, 'Aww. I will miss you'
 
Jooyeon scoffed, 'I know that..'
 
Nana pushed her slightly.
 
'Just joking..' Jooyeon hugged her tightly, 'Me too.. I'll miss you'
 
Nana pulled away & held her by the shoulders, 'I'll keep an eye on Kevin'
 
'Oh you should be.. I'll be going away to move on just for him.. He shouldn't have a change of heart when I come back' She jokingly glared at Nana.
 
Then, the station announced that the next ride will be off to her destination.
 
'Well.. I think I have to ride the train' Jooyeon said.
 
'Ok. Take care' Nana gave her one last hug.
 
'Bye' Jooyeon bid goodbye & started to walk off.
 
'Send my regards to auntie & uncle. & to Junghwan too!' Nana shouted while giving her a big wave.
- - - -
'Jonghyun- ah!' Kevin called out while running towards Jonghyun who was at the counter.
 
'Oh Kevin.. Wae?' He asked & got confused on why he's in a hurry.
 
'Have you seen Jooyeon?' Kevin asked.
 
'Haven't you heard?' Jonghyun shook his, 'She resigned. She left her resignation letter on our boss' table'
 
Kevin scoffed at disbelief, 'Really?..'
 
Jonghyun nodded.
 
'Do you know a place where she could be right now?' Kevin asked, already lifeless.
 
'I'm sorry but I don't have any idea..' Jonghyun pouted, 'But.. she told us not to worry.. So I'm sure she'll be fine'
 
'Ok.. Hope she will be' Kevin sighed, 'I have to go.. See you next time'
 
'Arasso.. See you around bro!' Jonghyun raised his hand.
 
Kevin walks out of the cafe & with his thoughts flying. Little did he know that he reached Minhyuk's restaurant without taking a taxi.
 
'Bro, are you alright?' Kiseop smirked & patted Kevin's shoulder.
 
He shook his head, 'Jooyeonnie.. She left.. She told me she has to leave for her to move on w/ her ex'
 
'Ah..' Kiseop nodded, 'You know what.. I think she made the right move'
 
'How?' Kevin looked confused.
 
'Aye!' He smacked Kevin's shoulder, 'Look, that is also for your own sake!'
 
Kevin gave him a confusing look.
 
'Kevin! Don't you get it? Jooyeon wants to fully move on just for you! She wants to love you w/ all her heart. Do you want that you will be his guy but she's not still that over to her ex?'
 
Kevin was speechless. Now, he got it. Kiseop thought that he still didn't get it.
 
'Ok.. ok.. Let's just say that you'll lay on her..' Before Kiseop can continue w/ what he'll say Kevin covered his mouth.
 
'I get it. Ok? I get it. No need to continue' He gave a disgusted look after he removed his hand.
 
'Ts. Arasso' He wiped his mouth.
 
'And to add.. I won't.. lay on her.. Not until we're married' Kevin said, stuttering.
 
'Ok.. Fine..' Kiseop raised his hand in defeat while Kevin rolled his eyes.
 
'Now.. What you should do is.. BE HAPPY while waiting for her! Enjoy the moment!' Kiseop clapped his hands.
 
'YAH! You two! Stop talking and start working!' Soohyun, being the head cook, scolded them.
 
'Arassoyo Hyung!' Kiseop shouted back & patted Kevin's shoulders before starting to work.
 
*Arasso Kevin! Wait for her happily & patiently. She'll come back for you!* He regained his smile back, took a deep breathe & nodded before starting to work.
- - - -
'Oh Nana! How's Joo? She left safetly?' Jonghyun asked as she saw Nana approaching.
 
'Hmm..' She nodded, 'Did Kevin pass by?'
 
'Yes..' Jonghyun answered.
 
'What did you say? Did you tell him where will she go?' She asked.
 
'Of course not!' Jonghyun said defensively.
 
'Good..' Nana nodded & smiled.
 
'So.. how long will she be staying at her parents?' Jonghyun asked.
 
'Molla. When she's ready?' She shrugged.
 
'Aigoo~ Falling in love is so hard' He shook his head & sighed.
 
'Aigoo~ Was that based from experience?' Nana started to tease.
 
'Y- yah!' He pointed his index finger at her.
 
Nana crossed her arms & stuck her tongue out at him.
 
'Aigoo~ My girlfriend is really a bully' Minhyuk butted in.
 
'MINHYUK- AH!' Nana threw her arms at Minhyuk.
 
'Aw. Bogoshipeo~' Minhyuk said as he hugged Nana back.
 
'Oh my god..' Jonghyun faced palm himself.
 
Nana & Minhyuk broke the hug & laughed at Jonghyun.
 
'Jealous much Jonghyun?' Nana started to tease again.
 
'NO!' Jonghyun twitched his note.
 
'Really?!..' Nana mocked at him more.
 
'Nana- ah, stop teasing Jonghyun' Minhyuk hugged Nana at the back.
 
'You'll see one day.. I will have a girlfriend' Jonghyun stuck his tongue out.
 
'OPPA!' Someone shouted.
 
The 3 turned to see who it was & they rolled their eyes, it was none other than the spoiled brat E- young.
 
'This might be the girl that you're waiting for' Nana whispered, making Minhyuk to giggle.
 
Jonghyun glared at Nana & rolled his eyes.
 
'You! Why didn't you wait for me?!' E- young scolded Minhyuk.
 
'Oh hi Nana' E- young smiled at Nana & Nana smiled back.
 
'Because you're too long' Minhyuk reasoned out.
 
'I can't decide on what to wear that's why!' E-young explained.
 
E- young looked to her right & saw Jonghyun. From her irritated mood, she changed into a happy & lovely mood.
 
'Hello Jonghyun- ah!' She smiled.
 
Nana & Minhyuk's brow went up.
 
'A- annyeong!' Jonghyun faked a smile.
 
'Are you doing well?' She asked again.
 
'Ne~' He answered.
 
'Good..' E- young smiled at him then turned to Minhyuk.
 
Minhyuk smiled back but E- young turned to a serious face.
 
'You know what to do. I want a frapp!' E- young said & walked out to find a seat.
 
Jonghyun shook his head, 'So.. what's your order?'
 
'You heard her. Make it a two' Minhyuk rolled his eyes & got his wallet from his pocket.
 
'I'll go make your orders!' Nana said & went inside the counter.
 
'100000 won please' Jonghyun smiled.
 
Minhyuk, before pulling a 100000, sighed, *This brat is killing me!*
 
'Here' He said coldly.
 
'Thank You Sir! Please wait for your frapp' Jonghyun smiled in a teasing manner.
 
Minhyuk went to where was E- young was seated while Jonghyun helped Nana.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] Sorry. This is all the update I got. I'm starting with 22. Busy with my WGM with Changjo. HAHAHA! Please read it too. COMMENTS~  :) Zai, if you're reading.. MY POSTER. HAHAHA! Loveyou! :*