01

Moving On.

 

'I'm sorry Jooyeon- ah. But, I have to find myself & check if we're better if we're not together. Please understand' Eli said.
 
Jooyeon sighed heavily, started to tear up & shook her head.
 
'If I'm gonna miss you & if things will get worst without you then, I will comeback. I Promise' Eli wiped Jooyeon's tears.
 
'What if it won't? Then you're not going back anymore. Eli, jebal! Don't leave me' Jooyeon hugged her tight.
 
'Give me a month. If I am not going to be back in a month, then you should move on' Eli caressed her hair.
 
'Andwae! Andwae!' Jooyeon continously shook her head.
 
'Ssh. I'm sorry Yeonnie.' Eli hugged her tighter.
 
'I'm gonna miss that name. No one will call me like that again' Jooyeon was still crying.
 
'You should... get to use to that' Eli broke the hug. 'You should go back now. I... I... have to go'
 
'No. Eli no. Don't leave me' Jooyeon held his hand tightly & doesn't want to let go.
 
Eli removed her hands & turned around, starting to walk.
 
'ELI!' Jooyeon shouted.
 
*I'm sorry Yeonie, but I really have to find myself* Eli thought & started to run.
 
Jooyeon was still outside of the building, sitting their, staring blanky. Her phone suddenly rang.
 
'Yeobosseyo?' She still answered the phone but talked dry.
 
'JOOYEON! Where are you? At your apartment right? I'm on my way now' Nana said on the other line.
 
5mins after, Nana got off from the cab quickly & was in a hurry to enter the building's apartment but she saw Jooyeon sitting on the stairs outside the building.
 
'Jooyeon- ah, what are you doing outside? It's cold' Nana put her hand on Jooyeon's back.
 
Jooyeon lifted her head hugged Nana & started to cry again.
 
'Jooyeon- ah, please. Stop crying. It hurts to see you like this. This is not you, I know you're strong' Nana patted her back.
 
'Not without him' Jooyeon said, still crying.
 
'You'll get used to it too. Please, let's get inside. It's cold' Nana broke the hug.
 
Nana helped Jooyeon to stand & assist her in walking. They waited for the elevator & got inside. Nana pressed 6 but still holding Jooyeon.
 
Once they reached her apartment's door, they stopped.
 
*0814* Nana pressed Jooyeon's passcode to her apartment.
 
'Jooyeonnie, are you going to change your passcode on your door lock?' Nana asked as they entered Jooyeon's apartment.
 
Jooyeon shook her head & sat on the couch.
 
'But.. Jooyeon, that was the date that you & Eli became a couple' Nana explained.
 
'That's the point. That's why I don't want to change it' Jooyeon said.
 
'Arasso. I'll cook for you ok? Wait there & by the way, call Jonghyun (CNBlue) & tell him about this' Nana said as she headed to the kitchen.
 
When Jooyeon was about to dial Jonghyun's #, the door bell rang.
 
Jooyeon got up & opened the door.
 
'SURPRISE!' Jonghyun jumped inside the apartment, his arms were spread.
 
Jooyeon closed the door & had no expression.
 
'Yah! Is there any problem? Which is I don't know?!' Jonghyun asked.
 
Jooyeon didn't answer & went back to the couch. 
 
'W- Where's Nana?' Jonghyun was really clueless on what's happening.
 
Jooyeon pointed the kitchen & Jonghyun went there.
 
'Im Jin Ah! What happened to Jooyeon?!' Jonghyun asked a little over reacting.
 
'Will you stop over reacting?! Jooyeon isn't dying Jonghyun' Nana rolled her eyes.
 
'Then what happened? Why is she strange?' Jonghyun asked.
 
'Because... they broke up' Nana toned her voice down.
 
'WHAT?! THEY BROKE UP?' Jonghyun shouted.
 
'Yah! Keep your voice down!' Nana hit his arm & covered it.
 
'Arasso, arasso, arasso' Jonghyun removed Nana's hands.
 
'The soup is now ready. C'mon, help me to bring this out' Nana said as she poured some soup on the bowl.
 
The 2 headed on the living room & saw Jooyeon sleeping on the couch.
 
'She must be really tired eh?' Jonghyun put the tray down at the coffee table.
 
'Yes. Please carry her in her room & i'll take care of the soup' Nana said.
 
Jonghyun carried her to room & Nana returned the soup to the kitchen & placed it in the freezer.
 
'Jooyeon- ah, don't trap yourself into that kind of situation forever. Ara? Cheer up. There are many guys out there that would want to have you forever. Believe me, Eli's not worth it' Jonghyun said as he looks at a sleeping Jooyeon.
 
He stood up & closes Jooyeon's door.
 
'Let's Go?' Nana asked Jonghyun.
 
Jonghyun nodded & they headed to the entrance to change their slippers. They turned off all the lights & went outside.
 
'Good Night Jooyeon. Rest & See you to work tomorrow' Nana said before she closes the door.
 
Seconds after, Jooyeon woke up & sat to her bed.
 
'Friends, I'm sorry. But I wanted to be alone for the mean time. Hope you can understand' Jooyeon was just pretending to be asleep.
 
'Jonghyun- ah. Thank you for your kind words' She said.
- - - -
'Hello? Eli- sshi?' Nana asked as she talks to Eli on the phone.
 
'Nana.. Is Yeonnie alright?' Eli worriedly asked.
 
'Meet us. Jonghyun & I. We're at the coffee shop where are we working. NOW. You've got some explaining to do' Nana said angrily.
 
'I understand. I'm on my way' And with that he hung the phone leaving Nana on the other line.
 
'Aish! He hung up. Not even saying goodbye' Nana threw her phone at the table.
 
'Aigoo! What did he say? Is he on his way now?' Jonghyun asked.
 
'Yes. He said' Nana shrugged he shoulders.
 
'If I could just punch him in the face for hurting Jooyeon' Jonghyun rounded his fist.
 
'Yea, but we know so well that Jooyeon would hate you if you did that' Nana said.
 
'You're right' Jonghyun sighed.
 
'Why don't you try confessing to her?' Nana asked.
 
'WHAT?! Why would I? It will only make us awkward and you know, she won't love me back the way I want her to' Jonghyun explained.
 
'Wae?!' Nana asked crossing her arms.
 
'Because... Eli is the one & WILL ONLY be the one, that will own Jooyeon's heart' Jonghyun explained more.
 
'LOVE COME & GO. You'll never know, that's why you should atleast try' Nana said.
 
'M- maybe. But not now Nana.. Maybe when she already moved on' Jonghyun sighed.
 
'Arasso. Well if you'll need my help, then, I'll help you. Ara?' Nana smacked his arm.
 
'Thank You' Jonghyun said.
 
'No Problem' Nana shrugged her shoulders.
 
They waited for Eli to come and waited for his explanations.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] How's the first chapter? :) SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT. Thank You!