07

Moving On.
Kevin rushed to Nana & snatched his phone to her.
 
'Yah! What are you doing?! Who are you?!' Nana shouted at him.
 
'Me?! You! What are YOU doing in my house?!' Kevin shouted back.
 
'This is Jooyeon's apartment & I've been entering this house ever since she moved here!' Nana said in a high voice.
 
Kevin was about to answer back but the door opened & slammed by Jooyeon.
 
'STOP!' Jooyeon shouted from the door.
 
'I can explain' Jooyeon said calmly as she walks towards them.
- - - -
'Jonghyun right?' Bekah called him over the counter.
 
Jonghyun turned around, 'Yes & you're Nana & Jooyeon's friend right?'
 
'Ne. May I ask where are they?' Bekah asked, looking around the cafe.
 
'Ah. They went to Jooyeon's place' Jonghyun answered.
 
'Oh. I see. Alright then, I guess I would just have to go there too' Bekah nodded slowly.
 
'Alright. I have to go now. Thank You!' Bekah smiled & went away.
- - - -
'So that's it?' Nana asked after hearing Jooyeon's explanation.
 
'Ne' Jooyeon nodded.
 
'Well. I'm sorry for shouting at you a while ago. I was just.. shocked' Nana apologized to Kevin.
 
'Me too. I'm sorry for shouting at you too' Kevin also apologized.
 
'Ok. Now, everything is settled. Nana, can we go now? We still have to work' Jooyeon clapped her hands & grabbed Nana's hands.
 
'W- wait. Kevin, this is Nana. Ok? And if you got hungry, just feel free to cook. I'll just cook breakfast tomorrow morning' Jooyeon said & left w/ Nana.
 
'Yah! That Kevin is good looking' Nana started as they walk on the hallway.
 
'You like him?' Jooyeon asked.
 
'No! I don't mean like that. What I mean is, he has the looks & all' Nana said.
 
'Ah. Yeah. He is. And, not only good looking. He's really kind' Jooyeon said as they entered the elevator.
 
'Kind? How?' Nana pressed G.
 
'Well, he didn't kicked me out out of the & he helps me w/ my problems, even though, I just met him 2/ 3 days ago' Jooyeon explained.
 
'Ah. It's like, you know him for how many years?' Nana asked.
 
'Sort of. Well, he's kind of... Mysterious. What I know all about him is his name, age & where he's from' Jooyeon said & they reached the ground floor.
 
 
'Ooh... Well, time will come when you'll get to know each other more' Nana said as they got out from the elevator.
 
'I hope so' Jooyeon said.
- - - -
*Ding Dong*
 
'COMING!' Kevin shouted as he got up from his room.
 
He opened the door & saw a shocked Bekah standing in front of her.
 
'I- I think I got the wrong door. Sorry' Bekah said & turned to her right.
 
'Wait. Are you looking for Joo?' Kevin asked.
 
She turned around & nodded, 'Ne'
 
'She already went back to work, with her friend Nana. So I think, go & see her there' Kevin then entered the condo & closed the door, leaving a clueless Bekah outside.
 
*Why was Kevin in Jooyeon's apartment?* Bekah started to walk again.
 
*Wait. And the last time I saw them, they got out from this building & rode the same taxi.. THEY KISSED TOO!* Bekah scratched her head & shook it.
 
She picked her phone & dialled Nana's #, 'Hello Nana? Yea. I'm on my way to the cafe. Wait for me. Ok?'
 
She then hung up & got inside inside the elevator.
- - - -
'Who's that?' Jooyeon asked Nana as she returned from serving the customers.
 
'Ah. It's Bekah. She said she's on her way to meet us' Nana kept her phone on her pocket.
 
'Oh...' Jooyeon nodded.
 
'Jooyeon- ah' Nana tilted her head to the side.
 
'Mm?' Jooyeon looked at Nana but Nana only sighed.
 
'Ah. Ne. I'll talk to her' Jooyeon heaved a sigh & smiled.
 
'Good' Nana smiled & hugged Jooyeon.
 
'Ah wait' Nana broke the hug, 'Are we going to tell Bekah?'
 
'I guess we have to. To clear things up w/ her' Jooyeon shrugged.
 
'Why? Was that the other thing you fought about?' Nana asked.
 
Jooyeon only nodded.
 
'You should've told her from the start' Nana said.
 
'What will she just say when I'll tell her? That I'm a ? No' Jooyeon shook her head.
 
'I'm sure she'll understand' Nana tried to explain her side.
 
'Ok. Let's just wait for her' Jooyeon said & returned to work.
 
After 5mins more, Bekah came to the cafe & the 3 settled down in a corner.
 
'So...' Nana started.
 
'I saw Kevin at your apartment. What was that?' Bekah started to ask.
 
'Well, he is the real owner of the house & I wasn't noticed by the landlord that he's coming to Korea. So, when I was about to leave, he stopped me & let me stay' Jooyeon explained.
 
'Well. What about the kiss?' Bekah asked once more.
 
'WHAT?!' Nana shouted.
 
'Ssh!' Jooyeon hushed at her.
 
'Well. He only did that to shut me up. I started to shout at him in the mall & people are looking at us. That's why we... Kissed' Jooyeon said.
 
'Why are you even yelling at him?' Nana asked.
 
'He told the sales lady that I was his girlfriend which is not true. He even saved my # in front of them, naming me Jagiya then when we got out.. I started to yell at him' Jooyeon answered.
 
'Why would he even do that? He doesn't even know you. He only met you for 1 day?' Bekah looked up.
 
'Because.. the girl was being so clingy to him' Jooyeon said.
 
'Whew! I thought you two were really inlove' Bekah breathed out.
 
'What?! In love w/ Kevin? NO!' Jooyeon shook her head.
 
'YES!' Nana started to tease Jooyeon.
 
'NO!' Jooyeon faced her w/ wide eyes.
 
'YES!' Bekah joined the teasing.
 
'NO! Guys. Have you forgotten Eli?' Jooyeon said.
 
'Jooyeon.. It's been 2 weeks. You're free now' Bekah pouted.
 
'Meaning.. you're allowed to mingle again!' Nana continued.
 
'Hehe. I still have 1 one week' Jooyeon faked a laugh.
 
'You know what? Ever since you met Kevin, it somehow changed you. You're not like the old broken Jooyeon anymore. You're slowly moving on' Nana said seriously.
 
'Eh? No' Jooyeon disagreed.
 
'Alright. Stop it. What's important now is, you only have 1 more week. If Eli didn't comeback, then you have to move on' Bekah said to Jooyeon.
 
Jooyeon only nodded. What they didn't know is that Jonghyun over heard what they're talking about. He was jealous but he only closes his eyes whenever he's hurt. Few more hours then they're out from work. He called Minhyuk to meet him after work so he can talk to someone about his being broken hearted today.
 
*Jooyeon. Why are you so clueless about what I feel about you? Can't you see it? I'm hurting without you even knowing it* Jonghyun thought, lowering his head.
 
'Yah! Jonghyun!' Jooyeon called, slowly approaching him.
 
He tried to be back from his old self & turned around, 'Ne?'
 
'Gwenchana? Is everything ok?' Jooyeon asked.
 
'Hm' Jonghyun nodded & pretended to clean up to avoid Jooyeon.
 
*Huh? What's wrong with him?* Jooyeon made confused face & resume to get some latte.
- - - -
*AH! Why do I always have nothing to do?* Kevin scratched his neck as he stands on the living room looking around.
 
His eyes stopped when it landed on Jooyeon's room. It was left open so he got curious. He entered her room & looked around.
 
He saw a vase full of dead roses, *Ew. Why would she keep dead roses?* He thought.
 
He then saw a lot pictures of her with a guy, 'This might be her ex. Wow. They're sweet' Kevin mumbled.
 
He looks at it closely. 
 
'We were?' Jooyeon said entering her room.
 
He was shocked upon seeing Jooyeon, 'M- mianhe'
 
'Gwenchana' Jooyeon dropped her bag to the bed.
 
'I'll go out now. Again, sorry' Kevin made his way to the door.
 
'You know what? Those roses were given by him' Jooyeon said making Kevin to stop. He turned around.
 
'Everyday for the past 3yrs, he would always give mo a stem' Jooyeon looked at him & smiled.
 
'This past two weeks, I would buy myself a stem. For me to feel that he's still here' Jooyeon continued as she sits on bed.
 
'The girl even in the flower shop was always asking me if I was ok & if there's a problem' Jooyeon said as Kevin sits beside her.
 
*FLASHBACKS*
 
Jooyeon went inside the flower shop & she was greeted by the cashier.
 
'Oh! Welcome! Serri imnida, ready to serve you!' Serri bowed.
 
'Annyeong!' Jooyeon gave her a weak smile.
 
As usual, Jooyeon picked a rose & went over to the counter & paid it.
 
'Unnie, you kept on buying a stem of rose every night. Is there any problem?' Serri asked as she wraps the rose.
 
Jooyeon shook her head & gave Serri a weak smile.
 
'Arasso. I understand. I just hope, whatever that is, you can forget it & smile. I think you'll be a lot prettier if you're smiling eh? Thank You for buying. See you soon' Serri gave the flower & bowed to Jooyeon as well as her.
(SEE CHAPTER 6 OF SIFFY. HEHE! :P)
 
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
'Jooyeon- ah..' Kevin held her hand & looked at her.
 
'Ah. Haha! Sorry. I shouldn't be telling you this' Jooyeon laughed.
 
'No. It's ok. I look up to you. You're so brave' Kevin said, still looking Jooyeon deeply in her eyes.
 
Jooyeon looked at Kevin too. The next thing she knows that Kevin was leaning forward, moving inch by inch. Jooyeon was carried away by the moment & closed her eyes. She could already feel Kevin's breath but the door bell suddenly rang.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] I don't think I can update next week due to finals :/ I have to study haaaaaaaaard! Wish me luck and I'll leave you hanging with my story. HAHAHA!