12

Moving On.

 

The next morning, Jooyeon woke up & her head was pounding like hell. Their hands were still holding, but she didn't noticed it.
 
'Ah!' She pressed her forehead, making Kevin to wake up.
 
'Jooyeon..' He opened his eyes & saw her pressing her forehead.
 
'Water..' She requested.
 
'Water? Wait up. I'll get some' Kevin got up & unlinked his hand from hers.
 
Kevin quickly returned. Jooyeon sat up straight & got the water w/c was Kevin handing her. She drank it up & wiped .
 
'Gomawo' Jooyeon said while placing the glass on the table.
 
'No problem. You passed out last night. Luckily, I was calling you then to ask what's for dinner & the ahjumma answered it & she told me that you're to drunk & you passed out' Kevin explained.
 
'Jeongmal?' Jooyeon asked.
 
'Ne' Kevin nodded & looked at Jooyeon, waiting for her to tell what happened.
 
He got no explanation & stood up, 'Ok. I think I'll cook now. Go & Take A Bath, you might be late for work'
 
'I'm not going' She simply said.
 
'What are you going to do? Cry all day?' Kevin asked.
 
Jooyeon sighed & nodded.
 
'Aigoo. This can't keep up. Handy phone' Kevin laid his palm.
 
'What?' Jooyeon slightly shouted.
 
'Just hand it down' Kevin said in a serious tone.
 
Jooyeon don't have a choice & handed her phone. He started to dial Nana's #.
 
'Nana- sshi? This is Kevin. Jooyeon can't come to work today' He said, 'She still owes me something & she'll pay it today'
 
*WHAT?!* Jooyeon mouthed.
 
'Ne.. Kahmsamnida' Kevin ended the call.
 
'Ka. Dress Up. We're going somewhere' Kevin handed her phone back.
- - - -
'Nana, Jooyeon isn't coming?' Bekah asked.
 
'Ne. Kevin's the one who called me' Nana nodded.
 
'Oh. That's weird' She mumbled, 'Are you sure they aren't dating?'
 
'Yes. But sometimes, I started to think that they do like each other' Nana said.
 
'Huh? How?' Bekah got curious & leaned in towards the two.
 
'Last night, I saw them' Nana explained.
 
*FLASHBACKS*
 
'How much?' Nana asked the cashier for her food.
 
'10000 Won' The cashier said.
 
Nana gave the cashier 10000 Won & got out from the convenience store. He saw Kevin, going out from the drugstore w/ a sachet of a medicine in his mouth & carrying Jooyeon on her back.
 
'Is that Kevin & Jooyeon?' She doubled checked it.
 
'OMO! What happened to her?' She gasped once it was confirmed.
 
'But why?' Nana wondered & followed the 2.
 
At the apartment when, Kevin took the elevator, Nana preferred to take the stairs. She reached Jooyeons apartment, she unlocked the door, entered the house & peeked.
 
When Kevin was about to go out, she hid behind the pillar.
 
'Eli, don't leave me' She heard Jooyeon talked & peeked again.
 
'You're even crying in your dreams. It must be really painful for you' She saw Kevin, wiping her tear & when Jooyeon hugged his hand.
 
She saw everything what happened last night. When Kevin was starting to lean on Jooyeon's lips, her eyes widened & when they kissed, she silently gasped & held . She carefully went out of the condo.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
'WHAT?! They kissed?' Bekah screamed.
 
'Bekah! Ssh!' Nana hissed her down.
 
'Sorry. What? They kissed.. Again?! Wow! They are really something' Bekah shook her head.
 
'Yes. But I think, there is no problem w/ that. I mean, they are not like cheating' Nana said.
 
'Yes, but mygolly! It's only been a month since Eli & Jooyeon broke up' Bekah said.
 
'Bekah, you don't know what Jooyeon had gone through before you & Kevin came. That time, Jonghyun & I were doing anything to make her feel better. We can't even say the real reason why Eli left her like that. It is good that Kevin is there to cheer her up' Nana explained.
 
'When are you going to tell her?' Bekah asked.
 
'I don't know. When she finally accepted it & moved on?' Nana was uncertain.
 
'No. I think, we have to tell her now. While she's still hurting. Not when she's already moved on, it will only make her to feel the pain again' Bekah said, nodding her head.
 
'How? You know Jooyeon, she'll get mad at us' Nana started to worry.
 
'We have to endure it. She should know the truth' Bekah said.
- - - -
'We're here!' Kevin shouted.
 
'Amusemet Park?? You made me skip my job for the day just for this?!' Jooyeon got pissed.
 
'Yes. Why? Is there a problem?' Kevin smiled.
 
'Hah! I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm going' She rolled & closed her eyes.
 
'W- wait. You still owe me something' Kevin stopped her from walking.
 
'What?!' She asked.
 
'Well, in exchange for the house, you have to teach me about Korea, right? Well, I found this out & wanted to go here' He shrugged his shoulders.
 
'Tss' She scoffed & rolled her eyes.
 
'Please?' Kevin pouted making her to look at him.
 
'Sirreo' Jooyeon looked away.
 
'Ah. Jebal??' He started to act like a child, 'Noona, jebal? Little Kevin wants to go there'
 
'HAHA. Arasso. Stop it. BUT! You have to explain everything to my boss. Ok?' Jooyeon laughed.
 
'Yey!' Kevin cheered still like a child, 'Haha. Let's go?'
 
'Haha. Kaja' Kevin clinged on her arm & started to run.
 
'I'm tired. Stop running' Jooyeon panted and they stopped.
 
'Yeppeoda' Kevin sighed & looked around.
 
'Where do you want to go first?' Jooyeon said once she rested.
 
'Viking?' Kevin pointed it.
 
'Ok. Kaja' Jooyeon ran & grabbed his hand, dragging him to line.
 
She didn't let go of his hand. They were seated at the last seat. The boat started to rack, it's getting higher & higher making them to scream at the top of their lungs.
 
Jooyeon's knees were trembling once they got out from the viking.
 
'Are you ok?' Kevin asked her.
 
'Yes. I'm fine. Just trembling a little' Jooyeon bent over to massage her knees.
 
'Ah! I know a ride that would help you relax' Kevin snapped his fingers.
 
'Where?' Jooyeon stood up straight.
 
'Just come & see' Kevin said & started to walk.
 
'Tadah! Here' Kevin said once they reached the ferris wheel & Jooyeon just laughed.
 
'Why are you laughing?' Kevin pouted.
 
'Nothing' Jooyeon shrugged & they proceeded to the cart.
 
'Wow! This is amazing!' Jooyeon was astonished when she saw the view of Seoul.
 
'Yes, it is' Kevin agreed.
 
'... So, mind telling me about what happened yesterday?' Kevin broke the silence.
 
Jooyeon smiled & lowered her head, 'He didn't show up... He's never going to be back'
 
Jooyeon can't hold her tears anymore & it started to fall.
 
'I'm sorry. I shouldn't be telling you this' She laughed while wiping her tears.
 
'No. It's ok. You can trust me' Kevin held her shoulder.
 
Jooyeon hugged her & his eyes were widened & hugged her back, 'Thank You Kevin- sshi. I just really need a shoulder to cry on this time & I'm glad that you're that shoulder'
 
'No Problem' He patted her back.
 
They were in each others embrace as the ferris wheel continued to go round. When Jooyeon was already cool down, she broke the hug.
 
'T- thanks' She said & the crew opened the door for them.
 
'No Problem. Let's go?' Kevin smiled & made their way out.
 
'I'll treat you ice cream, let's go' Jooyeon grabbed his hand & ran towards the ice cream vendor making him to follow.
 
'What flavor do you want?' Jooyeon asked.
 
'Chocolate?' Kevin answered.
 
'Ok then. We'll have two chocolate ice cream then' Jooyeon said to the ice cream vendor.
 
*She's so sweet. How could that Eli abandoned her just like that? He didn't know what he lost* Kevin thought & looks at her adorably.
 
'Am I that pretty?' Jooyeon joked & Kevin rolled his eyes & got the ice cream from her.
 
'Don't think too much ok?' Kevin joked back making Jooyeon to glare at him.
 
'Chill. I'm just kidding' Kevin said.
 
*Tonight I Shall Be Here. Tick tack tick-*
 
'Hello?' Kevin answered his phone.
 
'Jooyeonie?' He asked & she gave Kevin a who-is-on-the-line look while eating her ice cream.
 
'Ok. I got it. Thank You. I'll tell her. Bye' Kevin hang up.
 
'Who's that?' She asked.
 
'Nana. She told me to tell you to see her & Bekah after our da-.. after here' Kevin answered.
 
'Oh.. Is it that urgent?' She asked again.
 
'Yes. She said that it's important' He shrugged & continued to eat his ice cream.
 
'I wonder what is it about' She mumbled.
- - - -
'There. It's settled. We'll tell her after work' Nana said as she placed her phone on the table.
 
'Ofcourse we do BUT.. Jonghyun has to be there too' Bekah said.