20 (ANOTHER REGAINED CHAPTER)

Moving On.

 

Jooyeon got out from the restroom & to her surprise, Kevin was waiting for him.
 
'Can we talk? About what you saw' Kevin asked.
 
'Tss. I know what you'll say, 'SHE kissed me, I didn't kissed her back' Oh boo, that's so old school' Jooyeon rolled her eyes.
 
'No.. It's not' Kevin shook her head.
 
'Ah. Ok. Let me guess, 'She kissed me but I pushed her immediately'? Save it Kevin. That's also too old school' She glared at him & left.
 
'AGH!' He kicked the wall.
 
'Mianhe. But.. do you want me to explain it to her?' Lizzy appeared from no where.
 
'No need. It may only grow worst' He rolled his eyes & left.
 
'Kevin- ah, I'll miss you' Lizzy mumbled to herself as she looks at Kevin to walk away.
-
'You ok now?' Bekah asked.
 
Jooyeon nodded & smiled, 'Thank you!'
 
'Thank you for what?' Jonghyun asked.
 
'For everything?' She giggled.
 
'Aigoo! No need for that. We're your bestfriends & this is what we do' Nana clinged an arm to her.
 
'She's right' Bekah smiled & also clinged to the other arm.
 
'Kaja?' Jooyeon smiled.
 
'KAJA!' All of them cheered & started to walk.
 
'LEE JOOYEON!' Lizzy called & they turned around, 'Can I talk to you? Alone'
 
'Arasso' She nodded.
-
'About what you saw earlier, that was all my fault. Kevin has nothing to do about it' Lizzy started to explained, 'And I'm sorry. I kissed him but he didn't kissed me back & when you saw us, it's only been a second'
 
Jooyeon took a deep breath & nodded her head.
 
'I know this is a common reason for men, but please believe me, it's true' Lizzy continued.
 
'Arasso' Jooyeon smiled.
 
'Kevin.. is a sweet boyfriend. He likes to surprise & do everything for you. Always tell him where you are, cause he easily get worried. When times will come that you two will fight, he's always the one to say sorry first. He may act childish sometimes but most of the time, he'll act like a father. Will scold you because of this, because of that..' Lizzy smiled as she remembered things & her every moment with Kevin.
 
'Lizzy..' Jooyeon mumbled.
 
'Sorry about the talk we had at the coffee shop, I didn't mean to question your feelings about him. I was so desperate that time that's why..' She continued.
 
'That's nothing. It's ok' Jooyeon smiled.
 
'Now I know why Kevin fell in love with you' She hugged Jooyeon.
 
She hugged back & then parted.
 
'Don't forget to come on my wedding. Ok?' She pointed her index finger, 'With Kevin'
 
'Ne' Jooyeon giggled & nodded.
 
Lizzy hugged her again, 'Gomawo.. Please take care of Kevin & love him with your whole heart. Arasso?'
 
'Arasso' Jooyeon patted her back & smiled.
- - - -
'Bro.. Is there a problem?' Eli punched Kevin's arm slightly & sat beside him.
 
'It's Jooyeon..' He closed his eyes & threw his head backwards.
 
'Tsktsk.. Is it about what happened earlier?' Eli asked.
 
'Mm..' Kevin put an arm on his forehead.
 
'You want an advice how to make up with her?' Eli suggested.
 
'AH RIGHT!' Kevin sat properly.
 
'Well.. Jooyeon may be stubborn sometimes & may not listen to any explanations, but keep on explaining then, end it with a skinship. There's a miracle if she'll kiss you just to shut up & there on, you two are ok' Eli explained.
 
'Ow.. Has there been on miracle happened to the both of you?' Kevin asked.
 
'Hm. Once in a blue moon, cause we rarely fight back then' He smiled.
 
'Wow..' Kevin was amazed.
 
'And btw, don't let the day pass without you two gets ok' He continued.
 
'Arasso!' Kevin stood up, 'I have to go. Ok?'
 
Eli laughed as he watch Kevin, running away.
 
'Eli!' Lizzy called her.
 
'O Lizzy..' He stood up.
 
'Talked to Jooyeon. I didn't know that she's a nice girl' She smiled.
 
'See.. I told ya.. Btw, where is she?' Eli asked.
 
'She already went home' Lizzy answered.
 
'Oh. Goodluck on Kevin then' He mumbled.
- - - -
'Joo!' Kevin shouted as he entered their house.
 
He quickly ran to her room & saw her putting some of her things in a box.
 
'Joo. Mianhe. I really didn't do anything. Please. I'm really sorry. Don't leave me' Kevin stopped her from what she's doing.
 
'Who's going to leave you?' Jooyeon got confused.
 
'You?..' Kevin frowned.
 
Jooyeon laughed, 'Pabo! I'm not going anywhere. These are only the things that Eli gave me & I'm going to return them to him'
 
'Ah.. Is that so?' He rubbed the back of his neck & Jooyeon continued to laugh.
 
'Don't laugh at me' He blinked his eyes & left.
 
Jooyeon shook her head & giggled.
 
She knocked on his room, 'Aren't you going to help me?'
 
'Sirreo' Kevin shouted.
 
Jooyeon entered his room & Kevin covered his face with pillows.
 
'Are you embarrased?' She crossed her arms.
 
'Hm..' He mumbled under the pillow.
 
Jooyeon rolled her eyes & pulled Kevin making him to sit. Then, she gave him a quick peck on the lips making Kevin to be shocked.
 
'Are you still not going to help me?' Jooyeon asked & Kevin shook his head.
 
She gave him another kiss, a little longer this time, 'Still not?'
 
Kevin shook his head once more & pushed Jooyeon on the bed, 'After this'
 
His lips crashed to hers & started to kiss her passionately. They pulled out to catch some breath.
 
'Ok. Let's stop there & help me now' Jooyeon pushed Kevin & got up.
 
'Aww. Can't that wait?' He beamed.
 
'No. And if you're not going to help me right now, then there will be no more kisses for you pretty boy' Jooyeon glared at him & left.
 
He grumbled & lazily got up.
 
'What can I help?' He asked lazily.
 
'Help me to put that in here' She handed him the box, 'Thank you!'
 
Kevin gave him a fake smile & started to work. After a good 1hr, they were finally done.
 
'Yey! THANK YOU!' Jooyeon hugged him.
 
'Now, where were we?' He broked the hug.
 
'Yebeontae!' She pushed him & went to the kitchen.
 
'I'm not a ert!' He clarified while following Jooyeon to the kitchen.
 
'Really? Whatever. Now what do you want for dinner?' She asked.
 
'Any food will do' He grunted.
 
'Good. Call Jonghyun & the rest' Jooyeon started to prepare.
 
'You serious? We're not going to spend our first night together?' Kevin asked, 'Well, not the ert thing ok? I mean, only you, me, eating dinner, watching movies.. You know what I mean'
 
'Wae? Are we together now?' Jooyeon mocked at her.
 
'Are we not?' Kevin asked & shook his head.
 
'Well, as long as I know, you haven't asked me yet & I haven't said yes' She teased.
 
'Is that important? What important is, our feelings are mutual' He explained.
 
'Yes. That is important, but asking me too be your girlfriend is also important, for us to be official' She explained.
 
'Ok. Lee Jooyeon, would you be my girlfriend?' He proposed.
 
*Ts. Is this how he propose because I only told him? Ts. Get another girlfriend* She thought.
 
'Molla!' She stomped & went to her room.
 
'Y- Yah. Jooyeon- ah! Joo!' He shouted but the door slammed.
 
'Na jeongmal michigeseo!' He ruffled his hair.
 
*Tonight I-* Kevin answered his phone immediately.
 
'Hello?!' He sounded irritated.
 
'Yah! Don't you dare shout at me! I'm your sister!' Deanna shouted from the other line.
 
Kevin coughed, 'Oh Noona! How are you?'
 
'Ts. What happened to you?' She asked.
 
'Getting girl problems' He raised his tone for Jooyeon to hear.
 
'Pabo! What I'm saying is why did you call me Noona all of a sudden. But w/ your real problem?' She scowled at him.
 
'There's this boarder on our condo when it was still on rent, she's Jooyeon. I didn't send her out when I got here cause she has no place to go, so basically we've been living together up to now' He started.
 
'Please jump into the main problem. Long distance calls are expensive Kev' His sister cut him out.
 
'We fell in love & she told me that were not official yet cause I haven't asked her to be my girl, so I told her, 'Lee Jooyeon would you be my girlfriend?' & she said molla! See? THAT'S MY PROBLEM' He continued.
 
'Aigoo! If I were her, you're already busted' She said.
 
'Wae? Is there something wrong w/ what I've said?' He started to get frustrated.
 
'HOW COME YOU ONLY PROPOSED TO HER JUST LIKE THAT? She's a girl Kevin, a girl. You have to prepare something & surprise her!' She explained.
 
'You're right! I'm so stupid! How come I didn't noticed that?' He scratched his forehead, 'Well, I have to hang up now. I'll just call you some other time. Tell Mom I miss her. K? Bye!'