03

Moving On.

 

~ We're about to land Korea in a few minutes ~
 
Kevin woke up once he heard the announcement. He looked at the window.
 
*Hello Korea!* Kevin thought & leaned his head back to his seat.
 
Bekah woke up, 'Where are we now?'
 
'Korea' Kevin answered.
 
'Oh. Chincha??' Bekah asked while Kevin nodded.
 
'Ooh' Bekah said 'Well, goodluck'
 
'Wae?' Kevin asked.
 
'It's your first time in Korea right?' Bekah said.
 
Kevin nodded & sighed, 'Well, Goodluck to me'
- - - - - - -
It's been 2 weeks that Eli & Jooyeon broke up but still Jooyeon haven't move on.
 
She marked the calendar & sighed '2 more weeks Jooyeon, he'll be back. Wait a little longer eh?'
 
*Ugh! It's my day off today. What to do for today* She headed to the fridge to get some milk.
 
The telephone started to ring & Jooyeon answered it. 'Hello? Oh Nana! Ne, I just woke up. Wae? I told you... BWOH?! BEKAH IS BACK?! CHINCHA?! TOMORROW?! ARASSO. BBYE!'
 
*Omo! I have to find a gift for her* Jooyeon rushed to the shower & took a bath.
 
After she took a bath, she quickly dressed up & locked her room door. She left her apartment & locked it.
- - - - - - -
Kevin got out from the airport. He closed his eyes & inhaled deeply.
 
*Annyeong Korea!* Kevin exhaled & opened his eyes.
 
He flagged a taxi & the driver helped him with his luggages.
 
'To this address please' Kevin handed a piece of paper to the driver.
 
'Sir. Is life in Korea hard?' Kevin asked.
 
'Well, for a starter, yes' The driver answered.
 
'Can you give me some advices please?' Kevin asked again.
 
'You have to know the history, culture, language & ofcourse the places' The driver answered again.
 
'Ooh. That would take some time' Kevin rubbed his finger on his lips.
 
'I think I can help you with the places' The driver said.
 
'Chincha?? Wow! Kahmsamnida!' Kevin bowed his head.
 
'That's nothing. Look to your right. That's the famous Han River. You should visit there during the night' The driver pointed to the right.
 
The tour continued as they pass some places.
- - - - - -
Jooyeon went to the flower shop.
 
She entered the shop & she was greeted by Serri's mother.
 
She bought another rose.
- - - - - -
The landlord was waiting for Kevin at the entrance of the building.
 
'We're here' The taxi driver got off the cab to help Kevin with his luggages.
 
Kevin got off too & got his luggage. He paid the taxi driver 'Thank You!'
 
'Just consider my advice. Ara?' The driver tapped Kevin's shoulders.
 
'Ne, kahmsamnida' Kevin bowed & smiled.
 
He entered the building & the landlord approached him 'Seung Hyun Woo?'
 
'Ah! Ne' Kevin bowed.
 
'I am the landlord. Let me help you' The landlord helped Kevin with his things & entered the elevator.
 
Once they were in front of the door the landlord pressed 0814 & told Kevin the code.
 
'Here is your home' The landlord said as he opened the door & led Kevin inside.
 
Kevin looked around & nodded his head 'It's nice. Thank You'
 
'Well. I gotta go now' The landlord went out of the room.
 
Kevin left his things on the entrance & went to a room.
 
He threw himself on the bed & stretched, not so long he fell asleep.
- - - - - - -
Jooyeon was done picking a gift for Bekah. She noticed Hoya & heard them fighting over a bikini.
 
'She means that she would like to wear a bikini just for you. That's why she's asking you which one is better' She interrupted.
 
'Bwo? Excuse me but... NOONA!' Hoya turned to face her & noticed that it was Jooyeon.
 
'Noona! Bogoshipeo!' Hoya hugged her.
 
'Ah! I want you to meet someone' Hoya introduced Sunhwa to Jooyeon.
 
'Haha! I'm just his cousin. Don't worry' Jooyeon laughed as she noticed Sunhwa's confused face.
 
'Btw, nice to meet you' Jooyeon offered a hand.
 
'Y-yea. Nice to meet you too' Sunhwa held & shook the hand.
 
'So Noona, how are you?' Hoya asked.
 
'How am I? I don't know exactly' Jooyeon whispered.
 
'Noona, I heard that. Mind if we talk about it?' Hoya got worried.
 
'Just finish what you're doing then I'll treat you two' Jooyeon smiled.
 
'Chincha? Kaja!' Hoya said excited.
 
'Not yet! Your wife's still picking her swim suit' Jooyeon said.
 
'Unnie, i'm not going to buy anymore' Sunhwa placed the bikini back.
 
'Why not?' Jooyeon asked & scanned at the bikinis.
 
'Hoya said...' Sunhwa tried to explain.
 
'This one is good for you. Is this your size? Oh yes! Come on, let's buy it now' She dragged Sunhwa to the cashier & paid for it.
 
Sunhwa thanked her but Jooyeon only said it was fine & it was a late wedding gift.
 
Hoya was panting, asking the 2 why did they left him. The 2 girls laughed & said nothing.
 
Hoya asked why were they laughing.
 
'Nothing. Let's eat shall we?' Jooyeon clapped her hands & waited for the 2.
 
'So are we ready to eat? Sunhwa. Kaja!' Jooyeon linked her arms with Sunhwa & started to walk.
- - - - - -
'So Noona, mind telling me now?' Hoya asked but Jooyeon suddenly became serious.
 
'Unnie, why do you have a rose?' Sunhwa tried to change the subject but Jooyeon only became teary eyed.
 
'Ah, Noona. It's OK if you don't want to tell us. We understand. Let's just eat' Hoya said & looked at Sunhwa. They continued to eat.
 
'He... He left me' Jooyeon started as the 2 stopped.
 
'Unnie...' Sunhwa went to seat beside her.
 
'Who's 'He'?' Hoya asked.
 
'Eli. My boyfriend for 3yrs... but now my Ex for 2 weeks... & counting' Jooyeon sighed.
 
'Noona, why... did... you?' Hoya asked unsure if it's ok to ask.
 
'We broke up?' Jooyeon finished his sentence.
 
'Let's just say that he needs to find himself & I think those 3yrs is way too long & that's why he can't feel the love anymore & you may ask why do I have this stem of rose, it's because... he gives me this everyday' Jooyeon explained.
 
'Unnie.. if you're going to do that.. then would you be able to move on?' Sunhwa asked.
 
'I don't want to move on. I know he'll come back once he already found himself' She shook her head.
 
'Noona, but you can't be sure that he's going to be back' Hoya said.
 
'I know him. He will' Jooyeon said.
 
'Unnie, but please don't expect too much. If you meet a new boy who will love you, then please try to open your heart for him' Sunhwa adviced.
 
'I will. Thank You. Let's finish eating' Jooyeon said.
 
Hoya offered Jooyeon to go to the Neorebang but she refused it. Hoya pleaded as well as Sunhwa so she had no choice but to say Yes. After eating, they went to the neorebang and sung their lungs out and enjoyed the rest of the day.
 
Hoya gave Jooyeon a ride home. What did Hoya and Sunhwa somehow helped her to forget Eli even just for a day. They reached Jooyeon's apartment and she got off the car, bid farewell and the 2 drove off.
 
Jooyeon sighed & turned around to enter the building. She was at the elevator waiting for it to reach her apartment's level. When the elevator opens, she walked to her apartment and unlocked the door, *0814*. She entered and tripped.
 
*AISH! Who's bag is this?!?* Jooyeon was so tired and didn't care to turn on the lights & to look at the bag she tripped to. She just kicked the bag and made her way to her room, turning in for the night.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] Who missed the SunHo couple? Haha! See, the story is just somehow connected :) Well. I don't know how my story is going T.T Please comment and tell me what you think. Does my new story bore you?