24

Moving On.

 

- - - -
*Years Later*
 
Jooyeon woke up without Kevin by her side. [Yes. They are now sleeping in one bed but up to now, they haven't done anything more than that. You know what I mean ;)]
 
*Where is he?* She thought & rubbed her eyes.
 
She got up & looked for him anywhere but she didn't see him. She headed to the dining room & saw a bouquet of roses, a note & her breakfast.
 
*Joo, had to go somewhere. Pretty urgent. Don't worry, I already stole my good morning kiss from you. Kekeke. Don't forget to eat your breakfast & DON'T BE LATE FOR WORK. OK? I LOVE YOU!!! -Kevin <3* She giggled as she read the note.
 
She sat down & ate her breakfast. After she ate, she took a bath & got ready. When she was about to get her toothbrush, she saw another note sticked on the mirror.
 
*Smile is the most precious accessory that a girl can have. So my Jooyeoniee.. SMILE :)* She smiled, shook her head & brushed her teeth.
-
A taxi was waiting infront of the building.
 
'Excuse me.. but are you Lee Jooyeon-sshi?' The taxi driver approached her & asked.
 
'Ah.. De..' She slightly bowed, 'Wae?'
 
'Kevin Woo- sshi wants me to give you a free ride to work & after work' The taxi driver explained.
 
'Ah.. Arassoyo..' She nodded her head & the taxi driver opened the door for her.
 
'Kahmsamnida' She said as she got inside the cab.
 
They went off & during the ride, Jooyeon asked the taxi driver, 'How did you know Kevin?'
 
'Ah that! I was the one who serviced him from the airport when he arrived' The driver explained.
 
'Ah.. So that's how you got close' She mumbled.
 
'I also toured him here & suggested to learn Korea's culture, tradition, language & etc' He added.
 
'It's you! Ajusshi, kahmsamnida! You're the reason why I wasn't kicked out of the house!' Jooyeon popped her head between the driver seat & the passenger seat.
 
'Omo.. It's nothing.. I even don't know you were living in the same place' Ajusshi said.
 
The two laughed & reached the cafe.
 
'I'll pick you up at 6' The driver said.
 
'Ne Ajusshi.. Kahmsamnida' Jooyeon said before closing the door.
 
Jooyeon entered the cafe & to her surprise there were heart shaped balloons everywhere & selcas of Kevin & her hanging as you pass by.
 
'Wow~' She was amazed.
 
'Annyeong Jooyeon- shi! Please take a seat' Jonghyun bowed & pulled a chair for her.
 
'Before you work, Kevin Woo- shi asked us to treat you extra special today' He explained, 'Nana- shi!'
 
'Happy Valentines Day!' Nana joked as she served her coffee. (The one that a heart shape. You guys know that?)
 
*Breakfast isn't complete without coffee. Here, made you one. Dealt with 2 masters just to perfect this one. Aigoo~ Enjoy your coffee. Saranghae! -Kevin <3* The note says.
 
Jooyeon gave them a 'what-is-this? do-you-know-what-is-going-on-look' & they shrugged at the same time before leaving.
 
'Aigoo~' She rolled her eyes & drank the coffee.
-
'Excuse me.'. Are you Lee Jooyeon?' Kahi asked.
 
'Eh? De..' Jooyeon turned around.
 
'Someone wants me to give this to you' Kahi asked, handing her an envelope.
 
'Oh.. Kahmsamnida' She bowed as she took it from her.
-
'Lee Jooyeon?' Jungshin asked behind the counter.
 
'De?' Jooyeon asked.
 
'Here..' He handed her a paper bag.
 
'Eh? What is this?' She got confused.
 
'Just find out & see' He winked.
-
'Another package for you Lee Jooyeon' Nana shouted.
 
Jung Ah handed her a basket of different chocolate.
-
'Jooyeon~' Jonghyun called out.
 
UEE handed her a huge teddy bear.
-
'Lee Jooyeon~ another gift' Jonghyun called out again.
 
Yonghwa handed her a bouquet of flower.
-
'Jooyeon- ah!' Another call from Nana.
 
She got out lazily from the staff room.
 
Raina handed her a card letter.
-
She lazily got back inside the staff room while Jonghyun on the other hand was laughing at her while busily eating her chocolates, 'Aigoo~ Now i've realized that you're right in dumping me'
 
'Eh?' She made a face.
 
'Look at all of these! I can't give all of you like that!' He joked.
 
'I don't need those gifts!' She defended, 'I just need a text from him!'
 
'He haven't called?' He asked.
 
She lowered & shook  her head, frowning.
 
'What's the last present you got?' He asked.
 
'Molla!' She said.
 
'You should check it! Aigoo~' He sighed.
 
Jooyeon checked it & pulled the card out of the envelope, 'It's a letter'
 
She unfolded the card & began reading it, 'Lee Jooyeon.. Hello! Are you surprised? Keke. We'll have a date later.. So I decided if we can watch a concert later, I already had someone to help me hand the tickets to you.. Ah! And your outfit.. I also took care of it. Hope it suits you.. Well you are too skinny that's why I also gave you baskets of chocolate. Keke. I really miss you T.T I know you're getting angry at me right now for not texting/ calling you. Mianhe~ There.. I bought a teddy for you to punch me now.. Keke.. Joke. I bought that, just in case you'll miss me, you can hug that bear. I already hugged that bear many times for too long. Hahahaha. And for the roses, it's to say that I Love You.. VERY MUCH. So.. See you later. I love you Joo~ Forever. - Kevin <3'
 
'What now? You'll still complain?' Jonghyun teased.
 
'Don't eat my chocolates!' She tried to steal Jonghyun's chocolate.
 
'Chill. Just joking!' He dodged.
-
Jooyeon was alone in staff room, looking at herself infront of the mirror with the dress that Kevin gave him.
 
'Jooyeon.. We're-' Nana was cut when she saw Jooyeon, 'Wow'
 
'Do I look good?' She asked.
 
Nana walked towards her while nodding her head.
 
'Gomawo' She was fluttered & turned back in looking at herself in the mirror.
 
Looking at Jooyeon, Nana became emotional. She was trying hard to hide her tears.
 
Jooyeon saw her in the mirror & turned around, 'Wae??'
 
She can't hide them another. She ran towards Jooyeon & hugged her.
 
'Nana, wae?' Jooyeon got confused & patted her back.
 
'Nothing. I just want to hug you' She struggled to say while crying.
 
'Aigoo~ You're so emotional' She hugged her tightly.
 
After a few seconds, they parted. Nana wiped her tears, 'There's a limousine waiting for you outside'
 
'Eh?' She hurriedly gathered all the things that Kevin gave her, 'Nana.. I have to go'
 
She hurriedly went out & the ajusshi awhile ago came to help her with her things, 'Did Kevin gave all of this?'
 
'Ne..' Jooyeon smiled.
 
Inside the car, Jooyeon continous to tap the ticket with her other hand when her phone vibrated.
 
*Are you on your way now? You didn't even say goodbye to me -Jonghyun* She smiled & replied, *Ne.. Mianhe*
 
'Kevin still didn't texted me' She mumbled & exhaled heavily.
 
Then the car stopped & the door opened by the crew. She got out & looked around, *I thought it's a concert?*
 
She entered the building & asked where Auditorium D16 is. She was instructed how to get  there. She was now in front of D16, but she doubled check it first before entering.
 
She now entered & the room was super dark then a spotlight was , lighting her.
 
She walked up to her seat with the spotlight following her.
 
Then, a projector showed up & How Great Is Your Love by SNSD was played.
 
First it was Jooyeon's picture, at the the bottom of it, it says, 'Lee Jooyeon'
 
Then pictures of her from childhood up to now flashed, with corresponding events & description that happened at the picture.
 
Then, Kevin's picture flashed, 'Kevin Woo'
 
Now it was a plain text that says, 'Who would ever thought that I'll meet someone like you? Accidentally living under one roof.. At first we can't even talk to each other properly because we always fight.. But somehow we got close..'
 
Next slide, 'And eventually FELL IN LOVE with each other :'')'
 
Next slide, 'You may not know this but I stole a kiss from you back then when you got drunk because of Eli..'
 
Next slide, 'That's when I knew that I already fell for you..'
 
Next, 'Btw, I still haven't changed your name ever since we bought this phone together.. It's still JAGIYA <3 & it will forever be'
 
Next slide, 'Whatever we have undergone, that only made us stronger & grew more love to each other'
 
Then a picture of them kissing showed, saying, 'I LOVE YOU LEE JOOYEON! MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT. SARANGHAE <3'
 
After that, the projector was turned off. The stage suddenly lightened up revealing Kevin, Kiseop, Hoon, Soohyun, AJ,  Dongho & surprisingly Eli. They performed Without You by U-Kiss.
 
Jooyeon was laughing all throughout the performance & winked at her.
 
After their fun performance, Jonghyun showed up & Minhyuk with their instruments. The 6 descended on stage.
 
With Jonghyun & Minhyuk's accompaniment, Kevin sang 'Marry U by Super Junior'
 
Halfway in the song, he went down on stage with the spotlight following him & approached Jooyeon. He gave her a peck on the check before dragging her to the stage with him.
 
'Nawa kkyoreo nae julrae I do~' He then knelt in front of her. 'Saranghae. I want to be with you forever. I want to have kids & grow old with you. I thank God for giving you to me.. No words can exactly describe what I feel for you, what I know is.. I Love You..'
 
He pulled a box in his pocket & opened it, revealing a ring.
 
'Lee Jooyeon, will you be my all & forever? Will you marry me?' He looked at her with sincerity in the eyes.
 
Jooyeon is becoming teary eyed but managed to nod her head, 'Yes.. Yes I will'
 
Kevin stood up & kissed Jooyeon passionately. The lights inside the auditorium & many people started to cheer & scream.
 
Jooyeon parted, surprised by the sudden cheering & covered her face into Kevin's chest, who on the other hand was smirking & giving the people a thumbs up.
 
Minhyuk, Nana, Jonghyun, Bekah, E- young, Soohyun, AJ, Hoon, Dongho, Kiseop, Eli & Lizzy went up on stage.
 
'CHUKAHAE!' They all shouted making Jooyeon to lift her head & face them.
 
'Gomawo~' Jooyeon smiled at them, 'You knew about this didn't you?'
 
They all shrugged & smiled.
 
'Jooyeonnie! Chukahae!' Eli said.
 
'Eli!' Jooyeon hugged him.
 
'You deserve this' Eli said when they parted, 'I got my karma..'
 
'Yah! I heard that!' Lizzy shouted.
 
'Lizzy!' Jooyeon hugged her too, 'Good thing why are you here?'
 
They parted, 'Well.. That guy keeps on bugging us to come'
 
Eli wrapped an arm around Lizzy's waist as she points at Kevin.
 
'Ooh..' Jooyeon pointed at the two.
 
'I was forced to love him. I have no choice' Lizzy pouted.
 
'YAH!' Eli shouted.
 
They laughed & had a group hug.
 
'Everyone! Thank You for coming. Sorry for taking your time. Please give us your blessing. THANK YOU!' Kevin said in mic after the group hug.
 
'THANK YOU EVERYONE!!' Jooyeon said.
 
Kevin & Jooyeon held hands & bowed at them, showing their gratitude.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] Isn't this chapter sweet? :)) Jooyeon's so lucky T.T Well, last chapter then we're off.