09

Moving On.

 

'Ok everyone! Gather up & Listen for a while' Minhyuk shouted as he opens the kitchen door w/ Kevin following behind him.
 
'Everyone, this is Kevin Woo & starting today, you'll be working w/ him' Minhyuk introduced him to the other cooks.
 
'Annyeonghassaeyo! Kevin Woo imnida. Nice to meet you. I hope we can all work together & get along' Kevin slightly bowed his head & smiled.
 
'Ok now, go back to work' Minhyuk commanded & left.
 
'Annyeong. I'm Kiseop!' 'I'm Soohyun, the head cook. But need not to be too formal w/ me. Let's just be friends' 'Name's AJ' 'Hoon' 'Im Dongho' The 5 cooks introduced themselves & greeted Kevin w/ a smile.
 
'Kiseop. Soohyun. AJ. Hoon & Dongho' Kevin checked if he got their names right & they nodded.
 
'Ok now. Minhyuk told us to go back to work. I think we should now. Kevin stay with Kiseop' Soohyun clapped his hands & everyone followed his orders.
- - - -
Jooyeon was leaning at the table where they're making coffee & staring blankly.
 
'Ya!' Nana elbowed her.
 
'O.. Oh. W- wae?' Jooyeon came back to her senses.
 
'Haha! What are you thinking about? Is it about Jonghyun?' Nana chukled & looked at Jonghyun who's cleaning the glasses.
 
Jooyeon nodded her head in frustration.
 
'Have you two spoken already?' Nana asked.
 
'Not yet. I'm avoiding him. I- It's just I don't know what to react' Jooyeon shook her head.
 
'Just act normal. Like the way you used to' Nana smiled & looked at her.
 
'You think so?' Jooyeon tilted her head & pouted.
 
'Uh- Huh! Don't worry too much. Ok?' Nana gave her a smile.
 
'So, how are you & Kevin- sshi?' Nana asked as she turned around to arrange the things.
 
'We? He's fine. It's his first day of work today' Jooyeon also turned around.
 
'Oh..' Nana nodded her head.
 
'Oh right! I should ask how is it going. Wait up. Ok?' Jooyeon then ran to the employees room & quickly got her phone.
 
'Yah! Chicken, how's your 1st day so far?' Jooyeon giggled as she typed her message.
- - - -
'Just place it here. Thank You!' Kiseop instructed Kevin as he put the plates near the sink. Suddenly, Kevin felt that his phone vibrated. He immediately put the plates down & pulled his phone from his pocket.
 
*Yah! Chicken! How's your 1st day so far? - Jooyeon :)* Unconsiously, his lips smiled.
 
*Who are you calling Chicken huh?! Keke. It's tiring. Not used to this. So you better cook really delicious later ara?* Kevin replied & still smiling.
 
Dongho sneaked from his back & read Kevin & Jooyeon's exchanged of SMS.
 
'HYUNG! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!' Dongho surprisingly asked, making everyone to look at him.
 
'Bwo? ANI!' Kevin looked at them & shooked his head.
 
'Then why do you exchange SMS with her? Not to mention, sweet ones' Dongho teased.
 
'Oh...' Everyone in the kitchen .
 
'YAH! This is only my friend ok? And they aren't SWEET messages, she's just teasing. Like what you guys are doing!' Kevin glared at them & kept his phone into his pocket.
 
Then his phone vibrated again, he excused himself from the boys & went to the restroom to avoid him to be teased.
 
Once he was inside the cubicle, he got his phone out & opened Jooyeon's reply.
 
*Keke. Ne. For you, only ramyun :P -Jooyeon :)*
 
'Aish this girl!' Kevin said, but laughed.
 
He was about to reply when someone knocked on the cubicle.
 
'Excuse Me but.. aren't you done yet?' A girl asked as if her tummy is really hurting.
 
Kevin opened the cubicle & got out, he looks at the girl.
 
'Excuse Me, but this CR is only for boys. The ladies is on the other side' Kevin pointed his thumb.
 
The girl panicked & looked around, when she realized that she was on the gents, she ran away.
 
'Haha! Babo. Going to the CR not even looking at them' Kevin murmured & giggled as he went out to the CR.
- - - -
'Yah! Jooyeonie! What took you so long?!' Nana mocked while making a frapp.
 
Jooyeon lazily walked towards Nana.
 
'Wae? What happened? You got no reply?' Nana asked.
 
Jooyeon nodded & shook her head.
 
'Huh? What's that?' Nana got confused.
 
'He did, but... he didn't replied on my 2nd text' Jooyeon frowned.
 
'Oh.. Maybe he got something to do. Here, give this to table 3. Ppali' Nana handed her the frapp.
 
'Aish!' Jooyeon grunted & made her way to table 3.
 
*That's it Jooyeon, you're slowly moving on w/ Eli* Nana smiled at her thought as she looks at her.
 
Nana turned around to clean the area where she just used for making the frapp.
 
'Oh.. Excuse me, but, is Jonghyun here?' A guy behind the counter asked.
 
'Ah. Ne?' Nana turned around & saw a good looking man that caused her to gaze at him.
 
'Ah.. Miss? Excuse Me!' The guy snapped his fingers causing Nana to come back at her senses.
 
'Ah Ne?' She came closer.
 
'Jonghyun. Is he here?' The guy asked again.
 
Nana just pointed her back with her thumb while Minhyuk followed his eyes where Nana's pointing.
 
'MINHYUK! WAIT. OK?' Jonghyun shouted as he got out from the CR.
 
'Yo!' Minhyuk raised his hand.
 
Nana looked back to see Jonghyun, *Minhyuk? Wow. Joo didn't told me that he is good looking* She thought.
 
'Nana! Another Black coffee for table 7' Jooyeon said as she approached the counter.
 
'Oh! Minhyuk. Annyeong!' Jooyeon bowed once she saw Minhyuk.
 
'Oh! Annyeong! How do you do?' Minhyuk bowed back.
 
'Fine. You waiting for Jonghyun?' Jooyeon asked as she entered the counter.
 
'Ne' Minhyuk shyly smiled.
 
'Kaja!' Jonghyun said.
 
'You're going off early?' Nana asked.
 
'Ne' Jonghyun smiled.
 
Nana elbowed Jooyeon & looked at her.
 
'Y- you two take care' Jooyeon awkwardly said.
 
'Alright. You too. We'll get going. Bye!' Jonghyun waved at them.
 
'Bye!' Minhyuk added & bowed.
 
'Bye' The two girls bowed at them as the two guys left.
 
Nana looked at Jooyeon & smiled.
 
'I know that smile Im Jin Ah' Jooyeon glared at her.
 
Nana linked her arms with Jooyeon, 'Aye! Why didn't you told me that Minhyuk is good looking?'
 
'Why would I?' Jooyeon laughed & removed her arm from Nana.
 
'Aish. This girl' Nana made a face & Jooyeon just stuck her tongue out.
- - - -
'Yah! You didn't tell me about your other friend' Minhyuk played his drumstick on his fingers.
 
'Huh? Who? Jooyeon/ Nana?' Jonghyun asked, tuning his guitar.
 
'No. Not Jooyeon, the other one' Minhyuk stopped playing his drumstick.
 
'Oh. Nana?' Jonghyun tilted his head to see Minhyuk.
 
'Uhm Hm. Set us up' Minhyuk nodded.
 
Jonghyun stopped tuning his guitar, he leaned on it & gave Minhyuk an 'Are-You-Serious' look.
 
'Please?' Minhyuk gave him a pleading eyes.
 
'Ok. I'll see if she's interested. Ok?' Jonghyun said.
 
'YES! THANKS BRO!' Minhyuk gave a strike on every drum.
 
'I know. I know. Now shut up. I'm tuning here' Jonghyun laughed & backed to tuning.
- - - -
Jooyeon cooked many dishes tonight as she thought of Kevin's request. She has been cooking ever since she got home from the market when she went to after work.
 
'Where is he? It's already 8:30 in the evening' She said as she checks the clock.
 
She then checked her phone to see if there are any text messages from Kevin.
 
'Tss' She slumped on the couch once she saw that there was no texts from him.
 
She opened the TV & switch the channels to see what's so interesting to watch, but unfortunately, there was none. She turned it off & put her earphones on.
 
'Let's see... This' She chose 'One Fine Spring Day by Super Junior' from her playlist.
 
She felt sleepy halfway through the chorus. She removed her earphones, sat up & shook her head, 'Ani. I have to wake up'
 
She then stood up & did jumping jacks. She checked the time & it was now 9:15, 'I guess I have to rest now'
 
She heard the unlocking sound of the door & stopped from going to her room.
 
'Kevin! Have you eaten already?' Jooyeon widely smiled as Kevin entered the condo.
 
'Ah, ne! My collegues treated me to eat somewhere as a sign of welcoming me' Kevin replied.
 
'Oh.. Chincha? You should've have told me earlier' Jooyeon's smiled slowly faded.
 
'Mianhe' Kevin smiled.
 
'Gwenchana. I'll head to sleep first. Good Night' She ran to her room not even waiting for Kevin's good night.
 
'GOOD NIGHT TOO!' Kevin shouted & made his way to the dining table. He uncovered the foods & giggled, *Pabo! You should've texted me & eat w/ them next time*
 
He sat there & ate all what Jooyeon cooked for him.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] Super duper SORRY for the LATE UPDATE T.T School life is soooooooo busy. Projects here, requirments there. So please try to understand :D THANK YOU! :DD