19 (REGAINED CHAPTER)

Moving On.

 

It was early in the morning when the doorbell kept ringing. Jooyeon stood up & answered the door.
 
'Package for Ms. Lee Jooyeon' The delivery boy bowed when Jooyeon opened the door.
 
'Oh? For me?' She asked.
 
'Yes. Please sign this' The delivery man handed him the paper & ballpen.
 
'O- okay' Jooyeon nodded & signed the paper.
 
'Thank You! Here you go Ms. Lee' The delivery man handed her the package & bowed.
 
'Oh.. Kahmsamnida' Jooyeon bowed as she got the package.
 
The delivery man left & Jooyeon shut the door. While walking to her room, she kept on shaking the box, wondering what's inside & who was it from. She was now in her room & opened the box, it is a white dress & has a note on top of it saying, *Our wedding day today. Please wear this. - Eli*
 
Yes. Jooyeon haven't said yes/ no to Eli's proposal. Half of her tells that she should marry Eli cause he still loves him & half of her says no because of Kevin.
 
Kevin knocked on her door which made her to hide the box under her bed.
 
'Joo?' He stuck his head out, 'Go freshen up. I'll cook now'
 
Jooyeon only nodded & smiled. Kevin smiled back & left. She sighed in relief then her phone vibrated.
 
*Have you received the package? Be sure to wear that later. Ok? Fr: Eli*
 
She replied, *O.. But.. I'm not sure yet.. Sorry. Please understand*
- - - -
'Eotteokhaji?! Jooyeon is still uncertain!' Eli panicked upon reading Jooyeon's reply.
 
'Stay calm Eli! Just have her to get on the venue later & I'll take care of everything' Lizzy smirked while looking outside from their hotel room's window.
 
'Please don't hurt Jooyeon!' Eli stood up from the couch.
 
'Oh I won't hurt her..' She turned around to face him & shook her head.
 
Eli sighed, 'Where's the old Lizzy?'
 
Lizzy looked away, 'She's just there somewhere'
 
'Ok. But this I want to ask you, please don't hurt Jooyeon' Eli then walked out & went to his room.
 
*I won't hurt her. I just want her to feel what I feel right now. The pain & emptiness* She thought as she look back at the view. Then what had Eli said.
 
*FLASHBACKS*
 
'Is anyone there?' Eli asked, slowly opening the door.
 
When the door was fully opened, he saw Lizzy, sitting on the floor & hugging her knees.
 
'Why are you crying?' Eli sat beside her.
 
'T- this. Everything' Lizzy sniffed.
 
'Are you crying because of the fixed marriage?' Eli asked.
 
Lizzy nodded, 'Why do I have to follow everything that Appa says?'
 
'Because you love him the most than anyone in this world' Eli said.
 
'When can I get my own freedom? I want to fight my love for him.. but I just don't know how' She cried more & Eli wrapped an arm on her shoulder to comfort her.
 
*END OF FLASHBACKS*
 
*Lizzy knows how to fight now. She do what she wants & not a follower of what her dad wants. She has changed, Eli.* Lizzy thought.
- - - -
'Aigoo! Good Morning!' Jonghyun said as he passed by Nana.
 
'So, what's up?' Jonghyun asked as he returned from the staff room.
 
'Nothing old, nothing new' Nana shrugged.
 
'Jooyeon? Where is she? Still not here? He looked around.
 
Nana shook her head, 'I wonder where is she. Try calling Kevin & I'll call her'
 
Jonghyun & Nana called the two of them immediately but they got no answer.
 
'Kevin's phone is ringing but he didn't answer' Jonghyun said.
 
'Jooyeon's phone is off. Jonghyun, I'm starting to worry' Nana said.
 
'Let's try it once more' Jonghyun nodded.
 
'Hello? Kevin- shi?' Jonghyun said.
- - - -
'O Jonghyun? Wae?' Kevin asked, drying his hair with a towel, 'Jooyeon- ah? She already went to work. Wae? Isn't she there? Bwo?! Arasso. I'll look for her'
 
Kevin then hang up & hurriedly change. He was on his way out & Lizzy stopped him.
 
'I'm sorry, but I have no time for you now' Kevin said.
 
'Even though I know where Jooyeon is?' Lizzy said.
 
'Where is she?' He asked.
 
'Follow me' Lizzy replied.
- - - -
'I didn't know that you're still going here' Eli said, sitting beside Jooyeon who was at the Han River.
 
'O.. How can I forget? I met a bastard here & eventually fell in love with him but he broke my heart' She smiled & lowered her head.
 
'Mianhe. I really do-' He apologized.
 
'It's done. I already forgave you but you know what hurts the most? Is when you came back when I was already moving on. Yes, I haven't moved on fully with you & now you're asking me to marry you cause you told me that you love me, but later did I know, you just proposed to me because you're avoiding that fixed marriage' She cut him off.
 
Eli was speechless. Jooyeon's right.
 
'Why did you have to come back & make things difficult for me?' She started to tear up.
 
Eli grabbed her head & hugged her, 'Mianhe'
 
'Bad guy! You don't know what have I done just to forget you' She hit his chest.
 
'Ssh.. Mianhe..' Eli racked their body & kissed her forehead.
-
'I guess you're too late' Lizzy said.
 
They saw everything & now Kevin knuckles are ready to punch.
 
'You want to talk to her? I know where will they head next' Lizzy held his shoulder.
 
'Where?' He asked, still looking at them.
 
'Just follow me' Lizzy smirked.
-
Jooyeon broke the hug & wiped her tears.
 
'Jooyeon- ah, our schedule for our wedding is in 2hrs. I guess we should go' He stood up.
 
'Andwae' She stopped him, 'I still don't know'
 
'Well, you still have time to think about it but please, we have to get there now' He said.
 
Jooyeon got up & Eli carried the box. They rode Eli's car & went off. They stopped by a public restroom to get Jooyeon dressed up & proceeded to the hall where they'll get married.
 
'We're here' Eli opened the door for Jooyeon.
 
When they entered the building, her friends were there including Minhyuk.
 
'Jooyeon- ah!' They shouted & ran to her.
 
'Are you sure about this?' Bekah asked.
 
She sighed.
 
'Guys, go to this room & wait there. I just have to arrange somethings' Eli gave the key to Jonghyun & left.
 
'Kaja?' They assisted Jooyeon in going up & looking for the room.
 
They found the room & door was slightly opened good for them what's inside.
 
They came to a stop when they heard a girl said, 'Saranghae'
 
They slowly entered the room & all jaws dropped while Jooyeon's phone dropped too & quickly ran.
 
They saw Lizzy & Kevin kissing.
 
'JOOYEON- AH!' Nana & Bekah shouted.
 
Kevin pulled out & turned around, he saw Jooyeon's friends.
 
Kevin ran & followed her.
 
'Where's Jooyeon?' Eli asked.
 
Nana walked towards Lizzy and gave her a slap, 'Haengbokhe?'
 
Lizzy didn't say anything but instead she put a hand where she was slapped.
 
Minhyuk ran to Nana, 'Nana- ah. Kaja'
 
They ran & looked for Jooyeon. Eli looked at Lizzy & shook his head then joined them in searching. They split up to search faster.
 
Eli went up to the rooftop & saw Jooyeon standing there.
 
'Jooyeon- ah!' Eli shouted.
 
She turned back & saw Eli. He ran towards her.
 
'What happened? We were all looking for you' He said, panting.
 
'Let's get married' Jooyeon said.
 
'J- jooyeonnie' Eli mumbled.
 
'I'm serious. Let's get to it quickly. I don't want to change my mind' She said, fighting back her tears.
 
'A- arasso' He held Jooyeon's hand.
 
They were waiting for the judge. Only the two of them.
 
'Let's start' The judge said.
 
The ceremony started & Jooyeon just kept a straight face whole the time.
 
'Lee Jooyeon, do you accept this man to be your husband?' The judge asked.
 
'STOP!' Kevin shouted.
 
Everyone was shocked & turned their attention to him.
 
'I- I Do' Jooyeon quickly answered.
 
'B- but Jooyeon..' Kevin started to tear up.
 
'J- just continue.. Jebal' Jooyeon said & closed her eyes.
 
Eli looked at her & sighed.
 
'Kim Kyoung Jae, do you take this woman as your wife?' The judge continued.
 
All of Jooyeon's friends arrived.
 
'I.. I.. Do.. -n't. Sorry' Eli said.
 
'Eli..' Jooyeon mumbled.
 
'Bwo?' All of them reacted.
 
'I Don't' He repeated.
 
'Wae?' Jooyeon asked.
 
'Everyone listen. If I said I do, I may be happy forever but not Jooyeon. I caused her a lot of pain & I don't think I deserve her. I don't want Jooyeon to live everyday, unhappy because she got married to a person she doesn't love anymore. Judge, sorry for wasting your time. To Jooyeon's friends, sorry & thank you. Thank you when you were there for her to cheer her up when we broke up.. To you Kevin, don't break her heart & to you Joo, always remember that you met someone who will love you forever.. & now, I am letting you go' Eli removed Jooyeon's hand on his arm.
 
Lizzy was watching from the outside & Eli noticed it, 'As Lizzy's future husband, I want to say sorry for her actions. Please forgive her'
 
'Again, sorry for causing trouble to anyone' He bowed 90 degrees.
 
Jooyeon made him to stand up & hugged him, 'Gomawo Eli- ah.. Gomawo'
 
'It's nothing, as long as you're happy, I am happy too' He said while they are still in embrace.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
[A.N] Sorry it took me long to repost this one T.T