02

Moving On.

 

*Kring Kring*
 
Jooyeon's alarm started to ring. She covered her ears with the pillow & doesn't want to get up.
 
The alarm didn't stop from ringing & she had no choice but to get up & turn it off.
 
'Agh! Really!' Jooyeon turned the alarm off & threw it.
 
She glanced at her phone & got it.
 
*Tss. Jooyeon- ah. Are you still expecting that he'll text you 'Good Morning'?* Jooyeon thought & laughed at herself.
 
She got up & went outside of her room. To her surprise, she Nana & Jonghyun preparing for breakfast.
 
'Oh! Your awake! Good Morning!!!!' Nana & Jonghyun shouted in unison.
 
'Omo! You scared me! Why are you here?' Jooyeon almost jumped.
 
'Can't you see? We're making breakfast' Jonghyun smiled.
 
'Aigoona. I know that. But why??' Jooyeon ruffled his hair.
 
'It's a part of the 'Moving On' method that Jonghyun & I made' Nana explained
 
'Moving On method? What is that?' Jooyeon asked.
 
'From the word itself. We'll help you to move on w/ Eli. It would take a lots of time, that's why it's a method. We'll do it step by step' Jonghyun explained as they sat in the dining table & started to eat.
 
While they are eating, Jooyeon was staring blankly.
 
'Oh! Jooyeon, what's the matter?' Nana asked.
 
'Nana, Jonghyun. Thank You for your concern, but I have no plans in moving on. I know, he will come back. Eli will be back' Jooyeon said.
 
Jonghyun & Nana looked at each other & sighed.
 
'I'm sorry Jooyeon to ask this, but, what if he will never going back? Are you still gonna hold to him forever?! Do you want to grow old all by yourself?!' Jonghyun lost his temper.
 
'Jonghyunnie. Ssh. But Jooyeon, he has a point. Please consider our advice. We're your bestfriends. You only have us. Please. We only want the old  Jooyeon to be back' Nana held her hand.
 
Jooyeon didn't say nothing & just nodded.
 
'Good. Now, let's eat & we'll be late for work' Nana said.
- - - - - - - -
'Mom. I can't take this pain anymore. Please send me to Korea' Kevin kneeled infront of his mother.
 
'Kevin- ah, please don't do this' Mrs. Woo said, helping Kevin to get up.
 
'Mom. Please' Kevin bowed 90 degrees.
 
'Ok. If that's what you want. Pack your things. I'll book you a flight today' Her mom said & straightened his body.
 
'Thank You Mommy. Really, thank you' Kevin hugged her mom.
 
Her mom broke the hug & cupped her hands to his face, 'Just be careful & take care of yourself. Promise me'
 
'Promise' Kevin nodded.
 
They hugged once again & broke it. He went to his room & started to pack his things.
- - - - - -
'Enjoy your coffee' Jooyeon placed the coffee on the customer's table & bowed.
 
She returned to the counter & helped Nana to wipe the mugs.
 
'Hey~ Smile' Nana elbowed Jooyeon & winked.
 
'It's not that easy Nana' Jooyeon sighed.
 
'JOOYEON- AH!' Nana held her shoulders to face her.
 
'Smiling is not that hard. It's just easy. Like this' Nana lifted the side of Jooyeon's lips & laughed.
 
'Aish. Arasso' Jooyeon removed Nana's hands & laughed.
 
'See, that's more I like it' Nana smiled.
 
Jooyeon shook her head, smiling & went back to wipe the mugs.
 
'Aww. Can I join the fun?' Jonghyun appeared.
 
'NO!' Jooyeon & Nana said in unison.
 
'Ok. Ok. Chill~' Jonghyun raised his two hands.
 
'Seriously, you two are more like sisters. Do you have the same father/ mother?' Jonghyun joked.
 
'Very funny Jonghyun' Nana said keeping a straight face.
 
'Ok fine. I lost' Jonghyun sighed.
 
'Good. Now, back to work' Nana stuck her tongue out.
 
'Jooyeon- ah. Tomorrow is our day off, where do you want to go?' Nana asked still wiping the mugs.
 
'No idea' Jooyeon shrugged her shoulders.
 
'Hm. How about we go to the park?' Nana suggested.
 
'That's a nice idea!' Jonghyun interrupted.
 
'Sorry guys, but, can I pass on this one?' Jooyeon looked at them.
 
Jonghyun & Nana looked at each other & talked through eye contact.
 
'Arasso. If that's what you want then, fine' Jonghyun said while Nana nodded.
 
'Thank You guys' Jooyeon smiled at them.
 
'It's nothing' Nana smiled back & they got back to work.
- - - - - -
Kevin was already boarded on the airplane & still waiting for passengers.
 
*Mom, Dad, Deanna. Sorry I have to go for a while. I'm such a weak man. When I'll comeback, I promise I'll be a stronger & ready to-* Kevin's thoughts were interrupted by a girl.
 
'Hello!' The girl said & sat beside Kevin.
 
'I'm Beckah. You?' Beckah stretched her hand.
 
'Mine's Kevin. Nice to meet you' Kevin shook her hand.
 
'Well, we'll be seating here for two days' Beckah looked around the plane.
 
'Hm. I guess so' Kevin nodded.
 
~Please fasten your seatbelts. We're about to take off. Thank You~
 
Beckah & Kevin wore their seatbelts.
 
'This is it. Korea! See you soon' Beckah sighed.
 
'How long have you left Korea?' Kevin asked.
 
'I'm really staying at Korea, but I have to go overseas for a year to visit my family. You?' Beckah asked him back.
 
'Eversince I was kid' Kevin aswered.
 
'So you never had the chance to learn Hangul?' Beckah looks at him surprisingly.
 
'Well, my mom thought me & I can understand' Kevin slowly nodded his head.
 
'Oh. So, what finally made up your mind to stay to Korea?' Beckah asked.
 
'Hmm. Let's just say that I have to fix something' Kevin sighed.
 
'Ooh' Beckah nodded.
- - - - - - -
'And were off!' Jonghyun took his apron off.
 
'Today is tiring e?' Nana also took hers off.
 
'Ne. I want to go home' Jooyeon said while taking off her apron.
 
'You worked hard. Thank You! You may rest now' The intern bowed at them.
 
'Ne. Kahmsamnida. Work hard' Nana said.
 
'Bbye' Jooyeon bowed.
 
The 3 parted ways while Jooyeon headed to the flower shop first.
 
'Annyeonghasseyo! Welcome to our shop. My name is Serri. Ready to serve you!' Serri greeted Jooyeon once she entered the store.
 
Jooyeon bowed & headed to the roses.
 
*You used to give me like this everyday for 3 yrs. Why do you have to stop? Eli. Why don't you go back & send me like this everyday? Huh? Why do you have to leave me just like this?* A tear fell suddenly from her eyes & quickly wiped it & laughed.
 
Serri saw it & she wants to approach her but Jooyeon turned around & went to the counter to pay the stem of rose.
 
'Ah. Unnie, if you don't mind me asking, are you... alright?' Serri asked.
 
'I'm fine' Jooyeon smiled.
 
'Arasso. Here's your rose. Thank You. Please come again' Serri gave the rose & bowed.
 
Jooyeon gave her a weak smile & bowed.
- - - - - -
'HAHAHA!' The 2 people laughed at one's joke.
 
'Seriously. That was funny' Kevin tried to stop laughing.
 
'I learned that from my friend' Bekah said.
 
'Really? Your friend surely has a great sense of humor' Kevin said still trying to stop laughing.
 
'But you know what? I envy her. Not the y type of envy, but I envy her as a girl' Bekah smiled.
 
'Why?' Kevin finally stopped from laughing.
 
'Because she has a boyfriend for 3yrs & still counting. Their relationship is one of the perfect relationship I've ever seen. Her guy is so sweet. He never fails to surprise & make my friend fall for him again & again' Beckah added.
 
'Really? Wow!' Kevin was amazed.
 
'Oh, and when they fight, they won't end the day without clearing things up' Beckah added.
 
'Wow! I want to meet them' Kevin leaned back to his seat & nodded.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3 Hihi. Sorry for the late update. I got sick this past few days. Hope you understand :)