23

Moving On.

 

'Thank you for coming' Bekah shook the hands of the guest as they enter the arm museum.
 
'BEKAH!' Nana called excitingly & ran to hug her.
 
All of them hugged her, 'Aw. Thank You all for coming!'
 
'No biggie' Jonghyun winked at her.
 
'Ts. Please go inside. I will start anytime soon' Bekah gestured.
 
'Arasso.. Goodluck!' Nana did a fighting sign.
- - - -
'Everyone, a wonderful afternoon..' Bekah started her speech.
 
Kevin looked around & saw unfamaliar faces, but one face caught her attention.. It was Jooyeon. She had a smile on her face & was looking at Bekah proudly. He missed her. He wants to hug her now, to talk to her.
 
He tried to get close to her & approach her but her phone rang, she answered it & went out. This didn't stop Kevin from following her.
 
'Hello Junghwan- ah' Jooyeon spoke up.
 
*Junghwan? Who is he? Is he a new boyfriend? Andwae. Andwae. Don't think things like that* Kevin thought as he heard her talk on the phone.
 
'Hm.. Arasso. Just take care of my things' Jooyeon said.
 
*Are they living together?!* He widened his eyes as he shouted it mentally.
 
'Ne.. Bye!' She then ended the call.
 
She turned around & saw Kevin standing behind her. She was shocked, ofcourse, who wouldn't be?
 
'Who's Junghwan?' Kevin asked, his hands on his pockets.
 
'Kevin- ah..' Jooyeon can't say anything.
 
'Who's Junghwan?' He asked again, 'Is he your boy-'
 
He was cut by Jooyeon's hug.
 
He blinked his eyes while Jooyeon was smiling.
 
'Bogoshipeo.. Jeongmal Bogoshipeo' Jooyeon said.
 
Kevin didn't say anything. He was still in shocked. They stayed in each others embrace for seconds. Then they parted.
 
'Aren't you gonna say anything?' Jooyeon asked, 'Don't you miss- mmmm!'
 
In one swift movement, Kevin had their lips connected & started to kiss passionately.
 
'Would you be my..' Kevin asked after the kiss, 'Girlfriend?'
 
'Yes!' Jooyeon nodded her head.
 
Kevin gave her a peck on the lips before hugging.
 
'Aren't the lovebirds back?' A guy suddenly said.
 
The two parted & turned around. All of them were there, Minhyuk, E- young, Bekah, Nana & Jonghyun.
 
'Jonghyun- ah..' Jooyeon said, it seems that he was the one who spoke a while ago.
 
'Kevin! This is your reward for doing my favor' Nana winked at him while Kevin smiled.
 
'CHUKAHAE!' Minhyuk greeted them.
 
'Ahh.. Now it makes sense.. So.. This is the surprise you're talking about?' E- young said.
 
'Yea Brat! You only got it now?' Jonghyun mocked at her, 'Tss. What a dumb head'
 
'WHAT?!' E- young shouted.
 
'NOTHING!!' Jonghyun shouted back.
 
'Aigoo~ Why don't we get inside?' Bekah suggested, 'Kaja?'
 
'You guys go first. We'll just catch up' Kevin said.
 
They started moving while Kevin looked at Jooyeon & offered his hand to hold. She held it & smiled back at him, 'Feels good'. They started to walk around.
 
'Ah right! You haven't answer me. Who's Jungwhan? Are you guys living together? Why did you told him to take care of your things?' Kevin asked & Jooyeon nodded, 'WHAT?!'
 
Jooyeon laughed, 'Calm down. Junghwan is only my little brother. He's also the reason why I didn't come back early'
 
Kevin breathed out heavily, 'I thought.. So.. What happened?'
 
'Well.. When I got home, he was introducing a girl to our parents telling that they'll get married the next month.. So I promised him that I'll stay there until their wedding & help them in preparing their wedding. On their wedding day, a guy stopped the ceremony telling that Junghwan's ex was pregnant with his child & was already in the delivery room. It has been 9 months since they broke up & Junghwan didn't know what was the reason. He was so down that time & that's when his wife-to-be started to comfort him & that's when they fell in love' Jooyeon explained.
 
'Wow! That was complicated' Kevin was speechless, 'What now? They ok now?'
 
'Well.. The wedding was off, the bride left & now Junghwan decided to take the responsibility, although at first he refused. When everything was settled, I left. And tadah! Here I am, holding my boyfriend's hand' She smiled sweetly at him.
 
'That's good' Kevin smiled.
 
'You? What's up with you? Did you have other girls when I wasn't around?' Jooyeon glared at him.
 
'ANIYA! I've been waiting for you everyday. Living in expectations & in dark while you're gone' Kevin said defensively.
 
'Mianhe..' Jooyeon stopped & looked at him, frowning.
 
Kevin sighed, 'Why did you have to do that?'
 
'I was afraid. I was scared that I might not love you back the way you love me because there's still Eli in my heart. I don't want to love you w/ him still in my heart. I don't want you to be hurt. That's why I decided to leave for a month to forget him & have you only in my heart. If I had you to live like that, Mianhe' Jooyeon explained.
 
'Gwenchana' He hugged her, 'What's important is you're here now'
 
They parted. 'Kaja?' Kevin tilted his head to the event & Jooyeon nodded.
 
'Jooyeon!!' Nana ran to her once they got inside.
 
'Wae?' Jooyeon asked.
 
Nana suddenly hugged her, 'Bogoshipeo!'
 
Then they parted but held Jooyeon by the shoulder, 'You.. Do you know I feel so guilty whenever I see Kevin?! You bad girl! I can't tell him where you are even though I know where are you. I kept lying on him for this past 2 months'
 
'Whoa! Whoa! So you knew all along where was she this past 2 months?' Kevin interrupted.
 
Nana pouted & nodded.
 
'Either do I!' Jonghyun joined in.
 
'Me too!' Bekah shouted & walked towards them.
 
Kevin scoffed & looked Jooyeon in disbelief. On the other hand, Jooyeon faked a smiled on him.
 
'Mianhe' Jooyeon mouthed.
 
Kevin rolled his eyes & nodded his head while Jooyeon smiled.
- - - -
'Woah! Never knew you have a ride right now' Jooyeon was surprised once Kevin unlocked the car.
 
'Bought it last month' He smirked.
 
'Wow..' Jooyeon smiled.
 
Kevin opened the door for her, 'Plus.. I have a rule before one can enter'
 
'And what's that?' Jooyeon grinned.
 
'Only LEE JOOYEON can ride this car' He winked at her.
 
Jooyeon scoffed then she cleared , 'Excuse me Sir, can I ride your car?'
 
'Name?' Kevin asked.
 
'Lee Jooyeon' She answered.
 
'Oh! That's the only person who can ride on this car' He said, 'But before she can enter. She has to say & do something'
 
'What?' Now she got confused.
 
'Say I LOVE YOU &..' He pointed his cheeks.
 
'Kevin, Saranghae! I LOVE YOU' She said before giving him a peck on the lips.
 
'That's more I like it. You may now enter' Kevin smiled.
 
Jooyeon got in & Kevin closed the door for her. He hurriedly went to the other side & got in.
 
'Seatbelt' Kevin said & helped her to wear it.
 
'Thank You!' She said.
 
'Ready to go home?' Kevin asked.
 
'Can we visit someone first?' She asked.
 
'Okay' Kevin nodded & drove off.
- - - -
*DING DONG*
 
'Where are we?' Kevin asked.
 
'Wait & You'll see' Jooyeon twitched her nose.
 
The door opened & surprisingly it was Sunhwa.
 
'UNNIE!' Sunhwa hugged her.
 
'SUNHWA!' They parted.
 
'Come in' She let them in, 'Please wait in the living room. I'll call Hoya. Mom isn't home'
 
'Okay' Jooyeon nodded.
 
'Ah btw, you want something? Juice? Water?' Sunhwa offered.
 
'No Thank You. We're fine' Jooyeon shook her head.
 
'Okay. Wait for me' Sunhwa then went upstairs.
 
'I want you to meet someone' Jooyeon said.
 
'Who? Don't tell me he's another ex?' Kevin whispered.
 
'Tss. No!' Jooyeon almost shouted.
 
'I'm just joking' He whispered again & wrapped his arms around her hips.
 
'NOONA!' Hoya shouted from the stairs.
 
'Hoya- ah!' Jooyeon stood up.
 
'How are you?' Hoya asked & hugged his cousin once he got down.
 
'Fine. You?' They parted.
 
'With Sunhwa with me everyday, it will always be fine' Hoya wrapped an arm around Sunhwa's waist.
 
'Ah! I forgot! This is Kevin, my boyfriend. Kevin, this is Hoya, my cousin & she's Sunhwa, Hoya's wife' Jooyeon introduced them.
 
'Hey bro!' They shook hands.
 
'Let's seat' Sunhwa said & all of them sat down.
 
'Hyung.. I'll get straight to the point. Don't hurt Noona like Eli.. She doesn't deserve it. Really..' Hoya warned.
 
'Don't worry. Hurting her is not in my dictionary' Kevin said.
 
'I believe he can't do that. In fact, I was the one who hurt him first' Jooyeon said.
 
'Omo.. Why?' Sunhwa asked.
 
Jooyeon told them everything & told them their love story.
----
'Home~..' Jooyeon threw herself at the couch & lay down.
 
'You missed it?' Kevin laid on top of her & caressed her face.
 
Jooyeon nodded & smiled, 'But I missed you most'
 
'Since when did you become so cheesy?' Kevin asked.
 
'Hmm.. Since I met you?' Jooyeon tapped his nose.
 
'Aish~' He stood up & extended his arm, 'Kaja~ I want you to meet someone'
 
She sat up & blinked her eyes, 'Bwo?! Jigeum? But we just got home'
 
'Pabo! I'll introduce my mom to you' He twitched his nose.
 
'Bwo?! PABO?! Yah!' She shouted, 'Ah. Molla!' She then rested her body on the couch again.
 
'Ani.. That's not what I meant. Mianhe!' Kevin sat on the floor & shook her body as she turned to the other side.
 
'Molla!' She didn't mind him.
 
*Well.. Jooyeon may be stubborn sometimes & may not listen to any explanations, but keep on explaining then end it with skinship* He remembered what Eli told him.
 
He quickly pulled her to face him & positioned himself for him to trap Jooyeon between his arms.
 
'Mianhe' He said.
 
'Mianhe?! Yah! You called me Pabo-' She was complaining & yet he cut her off, 'I said.. I'm sorry'
 
'Tss. Calling your girlfriend a pabo. Wow' She scoffed.
 
'That's why I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?' He asked one more time.
 
She looked away.
 
'Yah..' He held her chin to face him.
 
Then, Kevin's face started to lean closer to Jooyeon's face.
 
'JOO! YOU FORGOT TH- WAHH!' Bekah barged & gasped at the lovers position.
 
She ran towards them & pulled Kevin away from Jooyeon, 'YAH?! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?! Joo!'
 
Jooyeon pointed Kevin.
 
Kevin pointed himself & his eyes widened. Bekah then shifted her look to Kevin, giving him a glare.
 
'Yah.. It's not what you think' Kevin shook his head.
 
'YAH! Don't you ever try to do anything with Jooyeon! You guys aren't married yet' She scolded him, 'Kaja Joo~'
 
'Kevin, would you help me with Joo's things? Thank You' Bekah said without looking at him when they were walking to Jooyeon's room. Jooyeon on the other hand, stuck her tongue out on him.
 
He looked at her in disbelief & ruffled his hair in frustration.
 
Hours passed when Kevin was still waiting patiently for Bekah to leave. Then, he heard Jooyeon's door opened. He ran to the door & sticked his ear to the door.
 
'Good Night Bekah. Thank You!' He heard Jooyeon say.
 
'Ok. Take care of Kevin! Don't give up easily, not until you guys are married. Arasso?!' He made a face upon hearing Bekah.
 
'Arasso..' He heard Jooyeon again.
 
He went out cool & pretended he didn't hear anything, 'Oh Bekah! You're going already?'
 
'Ne..' She said, glaring at him.
 
'Ah wae?! Why are you looking at me like that?' He tried to avoid her look.
 
Jooyeon giggled, 'Arasso.. Stop it now. Go home Bekah, it's getting late. Ok?'
 
'Ok' She hugged Jooyeon.
 
They walked her up to the door. When Bekah's gone, Jooyeon walked to her room without even looking at Kevin.
 
'Yah.. Mianhe.. Chincha.. I won't do it again' Kevin stopped her by giving her a back hug.
 
'Arasso.. Just don't say that to me again' She turned around.
 
He nodded & leaned his forehead on hers.
 
'Well.. Can I meet your mom now?' Jooyeon asked.
 
He nodded, 'Let's just stay like this for a while'
 
'Ok' She said.
 
'I think we have to change the passcode' He said.
 
'I also think so..' Jooyeon laughed.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] Who missed the SunHoya couple. Well I do. That's why I made them a cameo here. Haha! Ooooh. I sense a new plot for a story. Hmm. Please look forward to it. Only 2 more chapters, then this fic will come to an end. But I'll be writing U-Kwon's story though. Please look forward to it too. LOVEYOUALL! :*