22

Moving On.

 

~After a 2 months~
 
The alarm rang continously as Kevin tried to ignore it by hiding his head under a pillow but it was no use. He grunted while turning it off. He got up & proceeded to the bathroom.
 
If you're wondering what happened to Kevin within 2 months, well, living the same. Wake up in the morning, cook his breakfast, go to work, go home & go to sleep. BUT, he still waits for Jooyeon to comeback. Everyday, he always had the feeling that he wanted to see her, to hold her hand, to hug & to kiss her.
 
After taking a bath, he cooked breakfast. While eating, he had his laptop on & was on the table. He was busy searching when his skype suddenly rang. It was her mom.
 
'Yes? You already miss your handsome son?' He immediately said once he answered the video call.
 
'Aigoo! You're really that proud of your face?' His mom gave him a disgusted look.
 
'Ma, can you just please support me?' He pointed himself.
 
'Arasso.. Arasso..' His Mom nodded, 'So.. how's my son?'
 
He sighed, 'Fine'. He faked a smile.
 
'Sang Hyun- ah.. I know whether you're lying or not..' Her mom said worriedly, 'Is it about that girl again?'
 
Kevin nodded.
 
'Son, why are you so unfortunate when it comes to love?' She jokingly said.
 
'Ma..' Kevin's not buying it.
 
'Ok.. ok.. I'm sorry..' She nodded her head, 'What's your plan now?'
 
'Same old, same new. I'll still wait for her.. Patiently. I know it'll all be worth the wait' He sighed.
 
'Aigoo..' Her mom also sighed, 'Don't you have plans of.. you know.. moving.. on?'
 
Kevin shook his head.
 
'Ok Son.. whatever your decision is.. I'll support you. If you'll get hurt, just say it.. I'll be there to comfort you'
 
Kevin sighed & nodded, 'I will. Thank you Mom'
 
'I have to go in bed..' Her mom said.
 
'Ok.. Good night! Tell everyone I miss them so much' Kevin waved his hand.
 
'Ok. They miss you too. Goodnight Son' She smiled then ended the call.
 
After the call, Kevin stared at his desktop wallpaper which was Jooyeon, *Jooyeon- ah, where are you? Do you know that I miss you so much?*
 
He sighed at his thought & went back to eat his breakfast. After he ate, he went off of his condo.
 
He got his keys from his pocket & unlocked the door. If you're wondering how did he manage to get his own car, simple. His mom sent him money to buy a car. Driving off, he the radio & 'You wouldn't answer my calls by 2AM' was playing. He rolled his eyes upon hearing the song & decided to just turn it off cause he doesn't want to be that senti before going to work.
 
He pulled the wheels & parked infront of the cafe. He went inside & greeted Nana & Jonghyun.
 
'Hey bro!' Jonghyun gave him a nod while Nana only smiled at him.
 
Kevin raised his hand & smiled back while approaching them.
 
'Morning coffee?' Nana asked once he reached the counter.
 
'No. Thank you. I already had mine at home' Kevin smiled.
 
'Okay' Nana shrugged it off.
 
'Where's Bekah? I haven't seen her lately' Kevin asked.
 
'Too busy for the opening of her art museum' Nana replied.
 
'Ah right! When will be that again?' Kevin snapped his fingers.
 
'The today after tomorrow' Jonghyun replied, 'You coming bro?'
 
'I dunno. If you guys will come.. Then I will' Kevin nodded.
 
'Ofcourse we will! You should go' Jonghyun said.
 
'Is.. Joo..' Kevin suddenly looked down.
 
'Coming?' Nana & Jonghyun said in unison while Kevin nodded.
 
'Who knows? You can't even contact her' Nana pouted.
 
'Aigoo~' He sighed.
 
'Kevin- ah, it must be really tough on you eh?' Nana said to w/c Kevin nodded.
 
'Well.. I gotta go. I'm just here to say hello' He regained his smile back, 'Nana, don't have anything to give/ tell to Minhyuk'
 
'Hmm.. Do I have any??' Her eyes drifted to the upper right & crossed her arm while the right index finger taps .
 
'Ah! Tell him, 'Saranghae!'' She said sweetingly, 'Will you also kiss him for me?'
 
Jonghyun bursted out in laughter while Kevin made a disgusted face, 'Ew Nana! You really want me to do that? Tss!'
 
'Uh- huh! Well, you asked me if I wanted to give/ tell him anything' She batted her eyelashes.
 
'Oh forget it! I'll go now!' Kevin made a face before making his way out of the coffee shop.
 
'YAH! I'LL GIVE YOU A REWARD IF YOU'LL DO THAT!' Nana shouted.
 
'That was just non- sense' Jonghyun said trying to hide his laugh but Nana just glared at him.
- - - -
Kevin arrived at the restaurant & parked his car first. After parking, he went to the kitchen & saw Kiseop, Soohyun, AJ & Hoon.
 
'Where's Dongho?' He asked upon noticing the maknae's absence.
 
'Hmm. Molla' AJ & Hoon said in unison.
 
'He has classes' Soohyun said.
 
'Ah..' He nodded.
 
'What's up bro?' Kiseop put an arm around Kevin's shoulders.
 
'Nothing new' Kevin simply answered.
 
'Wanna go to a club later after work?' He asked.
 
'No Thank You' He removed Kiseop's arm & glared at him.
 
'Tss..' Kiseop scoffed.
 
'Where's Minhyuk?' Kevin asked.
 
'At his office' Hoon answered.
 
'Alright. I'll be right back' He went off to find Minhyuk.
 
*Knock knock*
 
'Minhyuk- ah?' He said while knocking.
 
'Come In' Kevin heard Minhyuk's instruction.
 
'Yes?' Minhyuk asked.
 
'Nana wants me to tell you something' Kevin started.
 
'What is it?' He smiled.
 
'Well.. Er.. She.. W- wants m- me.. to..' Kevin stuttered.
 
Minhyuk laughed, 'What Kevin?'
 
'To tell you..' Kevin said.
 
'To tell me what Kevin?' Jonghyun crossed his arms.
 
'S..'
 
'S..?' Jonghyun raised a brow.
 
'Sa...'
 
'Sa? Kevin, are we going to take it letter by letter?' Minhyuk scoffed.
 
'SARANGHAE!' Kevin shouted.
 
'Oh my god..' E- young suddenly appeared from no where.
 
Kevin turned around & had his eyes wide open.
 
'Kevin, are you gay?' E- young asked.
 
'No.. No..' Kevin tried to explain.
 
'E- young, that's not what you think..' Minhyuk tried to hide his laugh, 'Kevin, go back to work.. I got it..'
 
Kevin rolled his eyes & shoulders deflated upon going out to Minhyuk's office. He opened the door & turned around, 'GAY ANIYA!' He said before shutting the door, leaving the 2 laughing.
 
'It's nice to once in a while' E- young smirked, 'So.. you coming on Bekah's opening?'
 
'Yup. You?' He asked back.
 
'Yes. Jonghyun told me there'll be something special' E- young pouted & shrugged.
 
'Ah.. Chakaman!' Minhyuk got his phone & dialled Nana's #, 'Hello?.. Nana! Kevin told me something.. Ne.. Na du saranghae! You bully.. Why did you make him do that?? Ne.. Arasso.. I'll call you later.. Bye.. Saranghae!'
 
Meanwhile, Kevin got back to the kitchen with a frown on his face.
 
'What's with the face?' Hoon asked.
 
Kevin just rolled his eyes.
 
'Not in the mood' AJ whispered to Hoon.
- - - -
'What? Did he do it?' Jonghyun asked while sitting in for lunch.
 
'Yes..' Nana said while splitting the chopsticks.
 
'What's your reward then?' He giggled.
 
'He just have to see it on the opening' Nana smirked.
 
*Knock knock*
 
'Who could it be?' Jonghyun asked & stood up to open the door.
 
'SURPRISE!' Bekah shouted.
 
'Oh Bekah!' Nana stood up.
 
'I bought you guys meal!' Bekah entered.
 
'You're just in time!' Jonghyun said before shutting the door.
 
'Kahmsamnida!' Nana helped her to take out the food out of the plastic.
 
'Well.. What have I missed?' Bekah asked.
 
'Well.. You missed that all of us will be attending your opening' Nana said.
 
'CHINCHA? Aww. Kahmsamnida!' She jumped excitingly & Nana nodded & she hugged her.
 
'Anything for you' Nana patted Bekah's back.
 
'Let's eat?' Bekah broke the hug.
 
Jonghyun pulled another chair for Bekah to sit on.
 
'Thank you!' Bekah said as she sat on the chair.
 
'So.. Is everything settled?' Nana asked.
 
'With you coming.. I guess everything will go smoothly' Bekah assures them with a smile.
 
'I hope so.. I'm so excited' Nana said before putting a mouthful of food on .
 
'It will.. Don't worry' Bekah held her hand & Nana nodded.
 
'OKAY! Let's stop all the drama & start eating! Or else I'll eat these all!' Jonghyun remarked.
 
Bekah hit him when he's trying to get some food.
 
'Ouch!' Jonghyun winced.
 
'Don't even think about it' Bekah glared at him.
 
'Ok. Fine! I lost!' Jonghyun raised his hands in defeat.
 
Nana & Bekah giggled while Jonghyun twitched his nose. They ate happily while the 2 girls always tease Jonghyun.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] Sorry for the late update T.T