25

Moving On.

 

Jooyeon was alone in the room. Already in her wedding dress with a bouquet on her hand, nervous. She breathed in & out as she close her eyes.
 
*Knock knock*
 
Nana & Bekah entered the room.
 
'Aigoo~ You look pretty!' Nana said as they sat down, Jooyeon on the middle.
 
'You too' Jooyeon said.
 
'What are you feeling right now?' Bekah asked.
 
'Nervous' She sighed.
 
'Don't be.. Your wedding will be perfect' She held her hand & nodded her head.
 
'Jooyeon- ah..' Nana also held her hand, 'If you'll have a problem.. Remember that Bekah & I will always be here for you no matter what'
 
'Aww~ Gomawo! I'm really thankful that you're my bestfriends' She hugged the two of them.
 
Then another knock was heard.
 
They broke the hug & shifted their attention to the door revealing Junghwan, Hyeri & her parents.
 
'Oh. Annyeonghasaeyo!' Nana & Bekah stood up & bowed at the same time.
 
'We'll go first...' Bekah said to Jooyeon wherein she nodded her head.
 
'Fighting!' Nana said before going out.
 
'Noona!' Junghwan hugged her.
 
'Ah wae?' Jooyeon patted her back.
 
'Nothing..' He broke the hug.
 
'Aigoo~' She pinched his cheeks.
 
'Omona.. Ji Hae you're so cute' Jooyeon kissed her niece's forehead who was at Hyeri's arms, 'Hyeri- yah'
 
'Unnie..' Hyeri smiled at her, 'Chukahae. Good luck on your wedding'
 
'Gomawo Hyeri-yah' She hugged her at the side.
 
'Take care of Junghwan. Arasso? Ah. When she'll let you cry again, just tell me.. I'll be the one who'll kick his ' She broke the hug.
 
'AH NOONA!' Junghwan protested, making them laugh.
 
'Jooyeon-ah' Her mom started.
 
'Umma.. Appa..' She smiled.
 
'We're proud of you. Thank you for all the support you have given us. We..' Her mom started to get teary eyed.
 
'Umma..' So as Jooyeon.
 
'We are happy for you. You really deserve this. You are such a kind, obedient & responsible child. Never ever change that' Her mom said, holding her hand.
 
'I know, that you know what you're entering that's why I don't worry at all. And Kevin, he's a good guy. I know he won't hurt you' Her dad held her other hand. 'Appa..' Jooyeon was now crying.
 
'You'll always be my princess. Remember that' Her Dad said.
 
She hugged her parents & was crying at their shoulder.
 
'Jooyeon- ah. Don't cry.. Your make up' Her mom patted her back.
 
They parted & wiped her tears.
- - - -
'Yah! Chill. I noticed you kept looking at your watch & stomping your feet' Jonghyun shouldered Kevin.
 
'Mianhe. But I'm really nervous' Kevin said, rubbed his both hands.
 
'Ts..' Jonghyun scoffed & rolled his eyes, 'You know what, if you didn't show up, I should be the one in your place'
 
'Dream on. She never saw you as a man. Only a friend & that will & only be' He glared at Jonghyun.
 
'Engk. You are all wrong. It should be me' Eli joined the conversation.
 
'Shut up Eli. You're already married' Kevin glared at him too, 'But thanks to you by the way, because of you, we fell in love'
 
'Ts..' Eli just laughed.
 
'But seriously bro, don't you dare hurt her' Jonghyun warned Kevin.
 
'Don't be like me' Eli nodded her head.
 
'Don't worry.. I won't' He said, assuring them with a smile.
 
Then the bell rang indicating that the wedding will start now. Kevin stood up & breathed heavily.
 
'Touchdown later!' Kiseop, who was the bestman whispered to him.
 
'Shut up' Kevin scowled at him.
 
Then the two door opened, revealing a beautiful Jooyeon in her wedding dress. Kevin was stunned at her, leaving him smiling widely.
 
Jooyeon & her dad started to walk at the aisle towards the altar. All people were looking at them, stunned by Jooyeon's beauty.
 
'Kevin, take care of her' Her Dad said, handing Jooyeon's hand to him when they already arrived in front.
 
'De' Kevin bowed at her father & accepted Jooyeon's hand.
 
'This is it' Kevin whispered to her while they are walking to the altar.
 
'Wah~ I'm so nervous' She whispered back.
 
'Na du' They both giggled.
 
~WEDDING CEREMONY~ (Too lazy to type. SORRY)
- - - -
'Woah!' Jooyeon shouted as Kevin threw her at his bed.
 
'Wah.. I can't believe were already married' Kevin, who was at top of Jooyeon, kissed her.
 
Jooyeon giggled & pinched his cheeks, 'Well Mr. Woo, you're not dreaming'
 
The two sat as they laughed. Then Jooyeon hugged him.
 
'Kevin.. Gomawo~ Thank you for everything. Please.. don't hurt me' Jooyeon was getting teary eyed.
 
Kevin broke the hug, caressed her cheeks & directly looking at her eyes sincerely, 'No.. I won't ever do that. If all the ocean will dry up, then that's when I'll stop loving you'
 
He then leans closer, having their lips connected. They parted & still looking at each other's eyes & holding hands.
 
Kevin started to kiss Jooyeon passionately, pushing her slowly back to laying down.
 
That was the first night they made love. (YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS~)
- - - -
Kevin was about to hug Jooyeon but then, he hugged nothing. Causing him to open his one eye. His eyes were shot wide open when he couldn't find Jooyeon. He went out of the room, without wearing a shirt & the delicious smell of the breakfast greeted him. He headed to kitchen & saw Jooyeon, cooking w/ Kevin shirt.
 
He gave her a back hug, 'GOOD MORNING'
 
'Oh. You're already up? The food will be ready in a while' Jooyeon said while Kevin was giving him a kiss on her cheek down to her neck.
 
'I should be the one doing that' He said in between kisses.
 
Jooyeon spun around & encircled her arms around his neck, 'But.. I know you're tired from doing all the work last night'
 
'Aye~ Ani gwenchana. You.. You must be really sore today. Go back to the room & take more rest. I'll just bring it to you there' He smiled.
 
'But-' She was cut by Kevin when he carried her back to their room.
 
'Wait for it. Okay?' He then gave her peck on the lips.
 
'YAH!' She twitched her nose as he got out.
 
After 10mins. Kevin came back with her breakfast.
 
'Breakfast is ready!' Kevin cheerfully shouted as he got inside the room.
 
'Waa~ Gomawo' Jooyeon sat up.
 
'Here' Kevin said as he put the mini- table (what do you call that?) on the bed.
 
'Are we going somewhere today?' Jooyeon asked before feeding Kevin.
 
'Hmm.. Where do you want to go?' He asked back, chewing.
 
Jooyeon pouted & shrugged.
 
Then an idea popped in his mind, 'Ah! Let's go buy some Baby stuffs'
 
Jooyeon choked.
 
'Jooyeon.. Joo.. Gwenchana??' Kevin asked & offered her water.
 
She drank it up & coughed, 'Bwo?! Baby stuff?! Kevin.. we just had it last night & you're already expecting one?'
 
'Ah wae? Don't you want to have one?' He shook his.
 
'I do. Ofcourse I'd love to. It's a dream for us but.. we're not sure if last night will give us one. What if it's a boy? Girl?' She explained.
 
Kevin frowned.
 
Jooyeon set aside the mini table & scooted nearer to him, hugging him, 'Mianhe.. Please understand. Don't worry, we'll go to that point but for now, let's enjoy this time first, while it's still the two of us. Okay?'
 
Kevin broke the hug. He sighed & nodded.
 
'We could always try & wait' She joked to brighten up the atmosphere.
 
'We can try it now' He pushed Jooyeon & started to kiss her passionately.
 
'Mm.. I was just kidding' She said between kisses.
 
But Kevin didn't stop at what he's doing. Indeed, they will do it again & try to have a baby.
 
- THE END :)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] Sorry it was a super lame finale T.T Sorry. I'm not really in the mood to write recently. SORRY~