Dreams

I loved you by accident

SECOND UPDATE TODAY!

 HERE YOU GO!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

"Soon... When is soon?"

Soon...Soon...

The word circled my head a million times before it out.

"Yahh! Min Young-ah~! Wake up now. We're going to be late soon."

Voices and voices. One after another. 

Soon... Soon...

Finally I was conscious.

"Oh Minwoo oppa. What time is it?" I groaned.

"Well, time for you to get up." Oppa told me.

I opened my eyes and saw Minwoo oppa already in his uniform. He was sitting on my bed and I could see his bed was folded up nicely. So I sat up and got off my bed to go to the bathroom. But then...

"Wait, Min Young-ah, where you dreaming about it again? You were... Umm..." He continued.

"yeahh.. I was.." I stated blankly.

"Well, no time to think about that. We have to leave.... Soon." I shrugged off the thought of my dream and murmured the last word.

 

Minwoo's POV

I came in Min Young's room since she was still sleeping. I came in closer to see how she was doing.

*What an angel.* I thought until suddenly...She flinched. Then she flinched again.

I quickly sat on her bed and held her hand. It was cold, like ice. So I brought it up about an inch away from my mouth and started to rub it to give it warmth. Then I brought it up closer to my lips and kissed it.

*WHAT THE HECK! WHY DID I DO THAT! I swear though it smelled really good.okay now that just made me sound like a freaking creeper. MINWOO GAT A HOLD OF YOURSELF!* I mentally scolded my self.

Then I remember I was still kissing Min Young's hand so I quickly let it down and I decided to wake her up.

"Yahh! Min Young-ah~! Wake up now. We're going to be late soon."  I said

"Oh Minwoo oppa. What time is it?" She groaned. 

"Well, time for you to get up."I told me.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. She looked around the room and sat up and got off the bed to go to the bathroom. But then... 

"Wait, Min Young-ah, where you dreaming about it again? You were... Umm..."I continued.

"yeahh.. I was.." She stated blankly.

"Well, no time to think about that. We have to leave.... Soon." She said but murmured the last word.

*hmm I wonder what her dream was about this time...* I shrugged off the thought and made my way down stairs to prepare both of us breakfast.

 

  As I was about to open the fridge I saw a note from umma.
   It said:
    Anyeong MInwoo or Min Young! I went to work early today okay and there is soup in the fridge if you want that for your breakfast. Alright bye!
 
   * What an odd mom I have.* I thought when Min Young comes down the stairs with her uniform and looks over the note.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 SOoooo how did I do guys?
I'm really sleepy right now sooo I'll just update tomorrow kay! 
Arasso.. Anyeong!
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!